28 Jul 09 [APP][WM6.5]CDigitalClock / CHeroClock V0.1 (QVGA, WQVGA, VGA & WVGA)

Search This thread

chriscsh

Aug 13, 2007
Hong Kong
i suggest making the rss reader as an option because not all people use it. mortscript cpu usage as high as 30+%

i noticed with the default wm6.5 clock when i press the end key (red button) it will automatically focused on that panel.. can you also do it here? i want it as the default panel.

when i rotate my device into landscape.. the digital clock keeps on zooming in and out until i set it to reload..

btw im using omnia with sectors wm 6.5

hm..nice idea, i will try make the rss as a option ;)

THUDUK

Aug 12, 2007
eastbourne
Google Pixel 4a
Been running this now since yesterday and it is very stable. a few things would be nice...

1) Please keep the RSS included in the clock (maybe make it an option if people don't like it, this is the reason this clock is different over others)

2) Perhaps give option to auto update on wifi/activesynce/3G connection

3) end key auto snap to this panel would be nice

4) for future maybe make it skinable

5) i think it must be just mine that has this am/pm problem, maybe when your away from the panel show, time and date...

c0de_junkie

Dec 27, 2008
Windsor Ontario
nice work mam i love it!!! only thing wrong when i select 12H instead of saying am on the clock it says "a06" ??? here is a screen! is there any way to fix this?? Thank alot!

Last edited:

chriscsh

Aug 13, 2007
Hong Kong
New Version Update :D

Add Enable and Disable RSS Feed Function
when rss disable, it will show the appointment instead
Now you can install to Main memory or Storage Card

KiLLa

Aug 20, 2007
New Version Update :D

Add Enable and Disable RSS Feed Function
when rss disable, it will show the appointment instead
Now you can install to Main memory or Storage Card

I love the new version, really usefull. Is it possible to show 24h format also in condensed mode? It always shows 12h.

Grtz

xiaohaiqiu

Oct 25, 2008
Zhaoqing
Hi chriscsh
It works very well on my Touch,but what I dream is that could you please make a new verson without RSS?:)
And I the "Options" doesent works ,I dont know why:confused:
Thank you !

Larry Brent

Oct 8, 2006
Looks like a nice application but how to start it?
After installation nothing happens at all even after a soft reset happens nothing. Mortscript is installed.

Larry

Edit: Ah, i think the reason is the WM6.5 that i don`t have.

Last edited:

KiLLa

Aug 20, 2007
edit the DigiClockTime.mscr (in "Windows\Startup")
search the line
SystemTime=FormatTime("h:i a")
change the ("h:i a") to ("H:i") ;)

Thx will try it. The new version is nice but it is slowing down my titanium very much :s. When I use 3.1 everything is fine but with 4.0 everything is slow and sometimes my device is not waking up again :s

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
absolutely perfect chrisch. i swear man, u are coming up with the most functional and simple apps for titanium. the only concern ive seen is running the rss reader slows down my device to a crawl. guess its the mortscript running as i think another user mentioned. but, with it disabled it all works perfect. thanks much and will def. be looking forward to updates.

ejoya

Nov 24, 2005
hi thanks a lot for this plugin..

i really like to replace the default clock but it has some key features thats missing on this plugin

feature request

1. When plugin is not on focused it will only display the time.. kindly add the date, wifi and bluetooth status. (standard clock works like this and very helpful)
2. Plugin focus when red key button is press
3. reduce cpu usage, 0.31 uses a lot of cpu usage because of the rss feed.. in 0.4 I disabled the rss function and the mortscript is still using around 10% cpu usage
3. The appointment function works but it doesnt display that much information especially the important one which is the time/schedule. I think its better to add a new panel if you swipe it to the left and provide more information regarding the appointment. touching this new panel will go to the calendar today. With this function, people can still preview the appointment in the first panel, if they need more information they can easily swipe the panel..

this will certainly replace the standard clock and calendar panel.

c0de_junkie

Dec 27, 2008
Windsor Ontario
has anyone had this happen.....when i would slid up to the clock plugin the clock looks fine for about a second then starts jumping around the screen it goes really big and then really small and just keeps going back and forth....softreset would not fix this issue only uninstalling and reinstalling would..any ideas?? i am yet to try the latest version i will do that!! hope this fixes this issue , has anyone else ran into this??

also did the new version fix the am and pm from reading a06 and p06?? Thanks alot

ejoya

Nov 24, 2005
has anyone had this happen.....when i would slid up to the clock plugin the clock looks fine for about a second then starts jumping around the screen it goes really big and then really small and just keeps going back and forth....softreset would not fix this issue only uninstalling and reinstalling would..any ideas?? i am yet to try the latest version i will do that!! hope this fixes this issue , has anyone else ran into this??

also did the new version fix the am and pm from reading a06 and p06?? Thanks alot

same problem.. no need to reinstall, just go to set and choose reload to avoid the zoom in and out issue

lotherius

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2009
Houston, TX
Google Pixel 6
I have tried to manual update, "choice" from "flavor" (whatever that means), etc, but nothing will let me input an RSS feed - it just keeps saying Setup RSS feed. When I choose the options from the menu, it just exits the menu.

ahuskins

Jan 27, 2008
I have tried to manual update, "choice" from "flavor" (whatever that means), etc, but nothing will let me input an RSS feed - it just keeps saying Setup RSS feed. When I choose the options from the menu, it just exits the menu.

When you select Manual you have to click "OK" at the bottom left.;)

chriscsh

Aug 13, 2007
Hong Kong

after you select the manual input or choice from flavour, you need choose the "update rss feed",
i will add the option when you input or choice from flavour, it will auto update the rss :p

jcuc

Dec 6, 2008
hi.
could someone tell me what theme is that?
cdigiclock6.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, I don't know who came up with this idea first but going but the previous screenshot, came up with this. Here ya go.