28 Jul 09 [APP][WM6.5]CDigitalClock / CHeroClock V0.1 (QVGA, WQVGA, VGA & WVGA)

Search This thread

chriscsh

Aug 13, 2007
Hong Kong
Now CDigiClock change to CHeroClock
a new HTC Hero Android Phone Style :D
sshot000.jpg
sshot001q.jpg

another clock plugin with simple RSS reader
manila style with animation :D (the original idea from Twolf)
hopefully this work for you

the RSS reader just a very very beta for test
if that not work well, i will delete this function on the coming version
it is simple work by mortscript with my stupid knowledge (if anyone can help to modify is welcome :D)
you can input your flavour RSS feed, everytime you manual input the new address,
it will add to the flavour list, so be carefully don't input the same address
this may not work on all RSS feed (some feed with most html code, and i still search the way to delete them)
remember the address is start from http:// not feed://

what you need:
Mortscript

sshot000fkz.jpg
sshot001l.jpg
cdigiclock5.jpg
cdigiclock6.jpg
cdigiclock7.jpg

V0.31
update for all resolution

V0.4
Enable and Disable RSS Feed option add
Now you can install to Main memory or Storage Card :eek:
after first install a menu Popup, choose the "CDigiClock" Folder and click OK
when rss disable, it will show the appointment instead

V0.45
update fix the problem am & pm
rework some script and better memory use (i hope :p)

V0.46
add option to hide rss in the page 1, this can use fewer memory
if you installed the v0.45, and it fine, not need to update the new version,or you can only download the setHr.zip, unzip and copy to file to CDigiClock folder and replace the setHr.mscr

CHeroClock
V0.1
New layout, only 2 page
test for qvga, wqvga, vga & wvga screen
Download: RapidShare, Sendspace

Attachments

• setHr.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 7,379
Last edited:

chriscsh

Aug 13, 2007
Hong Kong
if you found your flavour rss not work or have any problem, pls post the address, i will try to fix it

work:
xda-developers
yahoo

not work well (have many code & link include in the description )
google
pocketpc freeware

Last edited:

THUDUK

Aug 12, 2007
eastbourne
Google Pixel 4a
How do you create these brilliant WM6.5 plugins, this one is the best so far, love the way you can swipe through each RSS feed, have cut and pasted the BBC uk news feed location into your Plugin and it works perfectly...

One thing, when you move away from the plugin on the WM6.5 today screen you can see the clock time and next to that it says p06, what does this mean ?

chriscsh

Aug 13, 2007
Hong Kong
How do you create these brilliant WM6.5 plugins, this one is the best so far, love the way you can swipe through each RSS feed, have cut and pasted the BBC uk news feed location into your Plugin and it works perfectly...

One thing, when you move away from the plugin on the WM6.5 today screen you can see the clock time and next to that it says p06, what does this mean ?

sorry, can you post the screen shot?

pmorganii

Jan 15, 2007
Houston
this is really nice. working perfect for me in qvga landscape.

One thought - have you thought about editing the cmhomeres.dll file to shift everything up a little? this would put the first position of the slider close to the top of the screen. As is, it seems there is some waisted space above the clock in all resolutions. Just a thought. looks great!

denaz

Apr 21, 2009
Italy
Tested on omnia and is awesome.
Just a question:
are you able to insert in this plugin bluetooth and wifi icon and state, and a weather pannel too?
Something like this but with your clock will be the best home plugin i think
index.php

I'm trying to paste your clock with this plugin (but with some changes by me) but it seems too hard for me

Just like this but not with my awful clock :D
screen01a.jpg

prabuprabu

Sep 28, 2007
Chennai
Hi.. Awesome... animation works great.
issue is that Connection is displaying "NO CONNECTION" even the signal is strong...
Also can u able to include seconds somewhere in the plugin????

Great Effort..

neonua

Feb 19, 2008
Poltava
Hello! The program works fine, but there is a problem with rss. A code does not work for Russia. Represents emptiness.

nickloon

Nov 17, 2007
it is a nice application but unfortunatelly it is only for wm 6.5 and i have a request.make it compatible with 2003 ....thanks

norkoastal

Dec 7, 2007
Bay Area
Wow... This looks great.. Very polished on VGA.. The RSS feeds arent connecting for some reason, but the clock is sweet!!!!!! Any thought on splitting the two panels to work on their own, since the clock is better than stock and RSS is still a panel need on its own?

ejoya

Nov 24, 2005
i suggest making the rss reader as an option because not all people use it. mortscript cpu usage as high as 30+%

i noticed with the default wm6.5 clock when i press the end key (red button) it will automatically focused on that panel.. can you also do it here? i want it as the default panel.

when i rotate my device into landscape.. the digital clock keeps on zooming in and out until i set it to reload..

btw im using omnia with sectors wm 6.5

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, I don't know who came up with this idea first but going but the previous screenshot, came up with this. Here ya go.