[28 May][MAGLDR/cLK][EU][Qaliza's Deisre HD ARA v1.2][Multilanguage][app2sd]

Search This thread

siddharth singh

Oct 9, 2009
kolkata
Thanks for your replay...

I have cLK version on my phone ... and the ROM porvided is in exe format and once u start it, it give u Desire HD phone picture !!! hw u can install it ??? :confused:

-------

Just found that dungphp provided two ver of the ROM ... one for EU & Tmous :p

I've downloaded exe version for desire hd :) .... will re-download the right version :D

I thought you were asking about qualizas dhd build... For dungphp you need magldr open magldr switch on usb flasher mode and then run the exe your rom will get installed

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Reactions: focuse24

Hamsn

Jan 18, 2009
Qaliza ! Please based my new build from RUU_Ace_Gingerbread_S_HTC_ARA_2.42.415 and develop for Arabic users !
EU version: http://www.multiupload.com/AKHP7DJTAM
Tmous version: http://www.multiupload.com/1U6Q07ZI3H
Check CWR: extract zip. (system folder)mb + 20mb = CWR
Sorry im not have much time to post by 1 thread for this !
So im very Happy if you post this build to OP or new thread :D
Always love ARABIC !

The ROM is Gingerbread 2.3.3 with Sense version 2.1. ROM looks nice, is smooth and stable. It took 5min after setup to settle down, is really fast, Sense slides on a soft swipe without any lag. Graphic glitches are less, hardly to be seen. Camcorder doesn't work as yet, power button works once, for the next use the app in. No other visible problem whatsoever. Nice keyboard BTW. Very responsive. Thank you dungphp (was your 500th thanks :) )

adazamim

Sep 24, 2010
Cairo
The ROM is Gingerbread 2.3.3 with Sense version 2.1. ROM looks nice, is smooth and stable. It took 5min after setup to settle down, is really fast, Sense slides on a soft swipe without any lag. Graphic glitches are less, hardly to be seen. Camcorder doesn't work as yet, power button works once, for the next use the app in. No other visible problem whatsoever. Nice keyboard BTW. Very responsive. Thank you dungphp (was your 500th thanks :) )

Hi there Hamsn,
Would you further elaborate on glitches, cam corder and power button.
Thank you in advance :)

focuse24

Feb 22, 2010
Muscat

Hi Hamsn,

How did u do it??!! did u use magloder or cLK?? i'm using cLK tried to install it, but it's looping in HTC screen !! :confused:

------

I tried also installing magldr switch on usb flasher mode and then run the exe file ... but still now luck ... it says didn't detect ur phone !?

Last edited:

Hamsn

Jan 18, 2009
Hamsn, Are you on EU ot TMOUS.
What CWR did you use, please

I am on EU, I used CWR 150MB.

Hi there Hamsn,
Would you further elaborate on glitches, cam corder and power button.
Thank you in advance :)
Glitches, you will see only on dynamic things like the Teeter, battery icon while charging, hmm then similar to that. But while using or sliding through Sense, I hardly noticed any.
Camcorder, it starts up, but as you tap the record button, the Sense restarts, maybe you should try a camcorder app (if available) from the Market.
Power button works once for a restart, if you happen to use the long press power button more than once in a single restart, you must use the Power app to reboot, turn off, etc. which is already present in the ROM.

Hi Hamsn,

How did u do it??!! did u use magloder or cLK?? i'm using cLK tried to install it, but it's looping in HTC screen !! :confused:

------

I tried also installing magldr switch on usb flasher mode and then run the exe file ... but still now luck ... it says didn't detect ur phone !?

I used MAGLDR, because it is straightforward. Hmm if your phone doesn't detect on USBFlasher mode, just restart both your PC and the phone and try connecting again.
If you're using it on cLK, make sure you follow the guide I suggested in my last post to you.
The system folder is about 140MB, so CWR should be 140+20=160MB as suggested by dungphp, but I forgot to modify and installed with 150MB partition, and it worked.

Hope you all are able to solve it.

Edit: USB mount/tethering doesn't work. When connected to PC, it only charges the phone.

Last edited:

qaliza

Dec 2, 2006
Alexandria
Sorry guys if im not around much as im so busy at work plus my laptop is broken.

Thank you dungphp for the rom, i'll post it in op as soon as my laptop is fixed or when i get my hands on another computer.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: focuse24

focuse24

Feb 22, 2010
Muscat
Sorry guys if im not around much as im so busy at work plus my laptop is broken.

Thank you dungphp for the rom, i'll post it in op as soon as my laptop is fixed or when i get my hands on another computer.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

welcome back Qaliza :)

When we can see ROM which dungphp provided tweeked & working 100 % in our HD2 ?? :D

I installed it using maglodr and it's working ... even though it has some clearness in the screen and i faced several time FC .. but still working :p

f_ammari

Apr 27, 2009
Amman
My first Android NAND

I got my HD2 last month, and I'm already eager to put Android on it.

After using Windows Mobile for over 5 years (Dell Axim X3 --> Dell Axim x51v --> Samsung i780 --> HTC HD2), it's time to say good bye and move on to Android :(

This will be my first NAND ROM.

Had to read loads of tutorials to understand what to do. Wish me luck :)

PS: It's great to see great efforts from the community. Thank you all.

Reactions: adazamim

suzaku

Feb 18, 2009
I downloaded V1.1 Magldr

everything's smooth and fast, I can say it's the best DHD build I've tried :)

one problem that's really bugging me; market is missing some apps (titanium backup, sms backup and restore,.......)
and when I try to install any of them from the web version (market.android.com), it says "this item cannot be installed in your device's country" :(

though I've been downloading these apps from the market ever since I started using android months ago.

any help?

namaste74

Jan 11, 2008
I got my HD2 last month, and I'm already eager to put Android on it.

After using Windows Mobile for over 5 years (Dell Axim X3 --> Dell Axim x51v --> Samsung i780 --> HTC HD2), it's time to say good bye and move on to Android :(

This will be my first NAND ROM.

Had to read loads of tutorials to understand what to do. Wish me luck :)

PS: It's great to see great efforts from the community. Thank you all.

Good luck, and thanks for reading first. You'd be suprised how many just jump right in and never read a thing.

namaste74

Jan 11, 2008
I downloaded V1.1 Magldr

one problem that's really bugging me; market is missing some apps (titanium backup, sms backup and restore,.......)
and when I try to install any of them from the web version (market.android.com), it says "this item cannot be installed in your device's country" :(

though I've been downloading these apps from the market ever since I started using android months ago.

any help?

Thats odd, I am not currently running this ROM but when I did I had titanium running no problem.

adazamim

Sep 24, 2010
Cairo
I downloaded V1.1 Magldr

any help?

Hello,
Market has been altered, and it's now bond to your SIM card.
As I can see you're Egypt, MobiNil.
Use the following Apps fro market:
  • Market Enabler.
  • Market Enabler Codes.

This enable you to manipulate the market and makes it think as if you are using a SIM from USA T-Mobile for exmaple :)

MobiNil Code is: 60201
T-Mobile Code: 31020

Now you enter the code of T-Mobile and restart Market and it will load with everything available for users in the US T-Mobile.
This includes paid apps that will not appear normally on any carrier in Egypt.

Good Luck :)

Reactions: suzaku

suzaku

Feb 18, 2009
Hello,
Market has been altered, and it's now bond to your SIM card.
As I can see you're Egypt, MobiNil.
Use the following Apps fro market:
  • Market Enabler.
  • Market Enabler Codes.

This enable you to manipulate the market and makes it think as if you are using a SIM from USA T-Mobile for exmaple :)

MobiNil Code is: 60201
T-Mobile Code: 31020

Now you enter the code of T-Mobile and restart Market and it will load with everything available for users in the US T-Mobile.
This includes paid apps that will not appear normally on any carrier in Egypt.

Good Luck :)

man u r a lifesaver :) thanks a lot it worked

suzaku

Feb 18, 2009
I'm glad this helped :)

thanks a lot for ur help :)

can u help me with one more problem?

I noticed u r on mobinil too, have u encountered the problem of calling an "emergency number" when dialing the customer service number (110)?
if so how could this be solved? :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Qaliza's Desire HD

Based on the the Ace HTC ARA 1.83.415.4 Arabic ROM

A video preview of the ROM using cLK
    Thanks to
    Hamsn

cap2011052201181.jpg
    cap201105220121.jpg
    cap2011052201231.jpg

cap2011052201201.jpg
    cap2011052201241.jpg
    cap201105220125.jpg

When reporting any issues plz specify which version are you running

MAGLDR or cLK

Features
    • Based on the the latest Ace HTC ARA 1.83.415.4
    • FROYO 2.2
    • Properly Rooted
    • New font for Arabic
    • App2sd (imilka's new method)
    • Deodexed, zipaligned
    • Fast, stable and very smooth
    • Long battery life
    • Stock ROM
    • % Battery
    • Arabic keyboard from Vivo
    • MAGLDR/cLK
    • Everything is working
    • Languages: Arabic, English. French, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finish, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish

Requirements

MAGLDR
    • MAGLDR v1.13
    • Clockworkmod Recovery v1.3 150M

misc ya 1M
      recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
      boot yboot|ro 5M
      system ya 150M
      cache ya 10M
      userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
    cLK

Properly partitioned SD card with ext 2,3,4 (maximum 1GB)

Installation
    (Windows 7 / vista users run any exe as administrator)

MAGLDR
    • Flash Recovery 150M
    • Copy the ZIP file to the SD-card
    • Boot into CWM recovery
    • wipe data/factory reset
    • Install ZIP file
    cLK
    Complete guide
    • Download required files and extract them
    • Do a Task 29
    • Enter bootloader and connect device to the computer
    • Open folder cLK 1.4 system 150M and execute CustomRUU.exe (this will flash cLK with 150M partition)
    • Phone will reboot and and last line should read "fastboot: processing commands"
    • Open folder cLK CWM recovery 3.0.2.5 and execute cmd.exe
    • type the following:

fastboot flash recovery cLK_recovery_3.0.2.5.img and hit enter (this will flash the CWM recovery)
      fastboot reboot then hold HOME button immediately (to enter CWM recovery)

• Copy the ZIP file to the SD-card
    • wipe data/factory reset
    • Install ZIP file

Downloads

MAGLDR
    Qaliza's Desire HD v1.1 MAGLDR

cLK
    Qaliza's Desire HD v1.2 cLK
    Arabic Patch
    includes:
    - IQuran
    - Dictionary
    - Arabic Keyboard

Changelog
    Code:
    28 May
    v1.2 cLK [I][COLOR="Red"]new[/COLOR][/I]
    - Reverted back to rafpigna 1.9 kernel with ppp for data connection
    - Fixed bluetooth
    - Fixed Radio
    - Fixed wifi hotspot
    - Added power control in notification bar
    - Added Gmail, Teeter and Google maps
    - Removed arabic related apps and made them in a separate patch.zip

22 May
    v1.1
    - MAGLDR/cLK 
    - Fixed flash player issue with browser ([COLOR="red"][I]don't update flash player[/I][/COLOR])
    - Fixed long reboot issue
    - MAGLDR: Rafigna 1.9 kernel
    - cLK: tytung r9 kernel
    - Added some skins
    - Recent apps in notification bar

Initial release
    v1.0

Note

Recently switched to cLK bootloader and I think its way much better than MAGLDR

- Very close to native android phones if not better
    - All ROM manager features work with it, reboot into recovery, install rom, backup ROM...etc
    - No more MAGLDR "go go go" screen in reboot
    - 1st splash screen ---- 2nd splash screen ---- bootanimation
    - Enter CWM recovery by pressing HOME button immediately after reboot or from ROM manager
    - Charging battery while device is switched off

Updates & Fixes
    flash through CWM recovery

Transparent Roise

Power control in notification bar (for MAGLDR version)thanks to Jaguaralani

Prayer times

Thanks
    dsixda, imilka, cotulla, rafpigna, RaiderX303, frankistine, DarkTremor, dungphp, snq, cedesmith
    and to adazamim for beta testing with me
    and to all people contributing in this forum
    Qaliza's Desire HD cLK v1.2

Qaliza's Desire HD cLK v1.2 Ready. Check OP :)
    Ok, Im uploading it now at 12 KB/s (5hrs remaining) so I'll just leave it over night and should be ready by tomorrow :D

I reverted back to Rafpigna 1.9 kernel for the cLK version with ppp for data connection. (most of the issues where kernel related)

Im sorry I could not add Chinese language as it causes a lot of FCs (probably cause the build is based on the arabic version of Desire HD and there might be some conflicts)

Everything is working as it should

Battery life with Rafpigna's kernel is much better

I'm only gonna be releasing a complete build no updates (to prevent any errors) :)

Good night and see you tomorrow :)
    Qaliza's Desire HD cLK v1.2

Ok Guys Qaliza's Desire HD cLK v1.2 is almost ready, Just performing final testing :)

Everything is working as it should

Bluetooth fixed
    Radio fixed
    Wifi hot spot fixed
    Removed the Arabic apps from the ROM and made them in a separate update.zip
    added PureBlackEspresso skin
    Added the Power control to notification bar
    Added Gmail app and teeter as I forgot to add them in the previous version

will be ready by tomorrow
    I have a problem. After running CustomRUU.exe as mentioned in your installation manual it should say "fastboot: processing commands".
    Unfortunately it doesn't say that. It ends with:
    "fastboot_init()
    udc_start()
    -- suspend --
    -- reset --
    -- portchange --
    -- reset --
    -- portchange --"

Sometimes this is followed by:
    "STALL GET_DESCRIPTOR 128 6 1536 0 10"

My problem is that my phone can't connect to my pc anymore, so I can't continue with the next step. What have I done wrong? And (how) is it possible to fix this?

You need to install fastboot drivers
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone