[/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS] [CENTER]* Disclaimer * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you. * BOOM! goes the dynamite
*** Ohh Really we need to introduce! . We team "MSM Xtended" are here with new era of Android. We have tried our best to blend it with all available options, features and stability of different ROMs in to one for better user experience.***
If you like our work you can buy us a cup of coffee
MSM-Xtended Public Group
MSM-Xtended Update Channel
You can buy me coffee on paypal.me/elliepumping
NOTE: First boot may take up to 10 minutes.
1) Go to TWRP
2) Format data
3) Flash ROM. It will flash to the opposite slot.
4) Don't reboot yet.
5) Flash TWRP again. IMPORTANT, if you want to keep TWRP!!!
6) Press reboot button, NOT reboot system. Select the opposite slot. That is where the new ROM was flashed. DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM!!!
7) Reboot recovery
8) Flash magisk
9) Flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
1) Boot TWRP.
2) (Optional) Format data. Only optional if your device is not encrypted.
3) Press reboot button, NOT reboot system
4) Choose the inactive slot.
5) Reboot recovery.
6) Flash ROM
7) Flash TWRP again. IMPORTANT, if you want to keep TWRP!!!
8) Press reboot button, NOT reboot system. Select the opposite slot. That is where the new ROM was flashed. DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM!!!
9) Reboot recovery
10) Flash magisk
11) Flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
@SGCMarkus for the device tree and other sources.
Telegram users Zj for testing and feedback.
We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
That said, we would like to Thank all These Teams for their contribution to the Open Source Community.
* ColtOS Team & Specially @Rakesh.Batra
* Nitrogen OS
* Screwd AOSP
* Liquid Remix
* Benzo ROM
* BootLeggers ROM
* AOSP Extended ROM
* PixelDust Project
* Pixel Experience