[3.00 WWE][3.01 WWE]HTC Magician ROMs by Cotulla

Search This thread

slon1991

Jul 24, 2010
хочется чего-нибудь такого ...земного.ёптить где виликий мастер .??

Reedim

Oct 19, 2009
i installed the rom WWE 5 using the proper instructions
it boots up ok and eveything, very nice interface.
when i get a call the screen goes off, then the phone either freezes or i lose signal completly, i soft reset and it freezes at boot, i hard reset it freezes at boot, take the battery out 10 mins then boot again, sucess!, try to start an application freezes, have to do above steps to get it going again.
very unstable rom for me :( a shame because it looks like the nicest interface i have seen yet :(

Same here!

Someone has got the fix for this?

-Reeedim

filip-j

Sep 28, 2010
I found this upgrade because I needed support for the SDHC memory cards. I just installed it and I can't believe my eyes! It's perfect, thanx Cotulla! You are THE magician!!

maxwell.nayida2

Jul 17, 2010
plz help

HI i use a imate jam n i was busy updating my rom n was accidently unplugged now it says no rom, what do i do pleace help

psspala

Nov 15, 2008
rom WWE 5

Thank you very much cotulla. rom WWE 5 works fine on my HTC magic . waiting for your release rrom WWE F1.

gl3nborj

Oct 27, 2007
I can't belive that some of you have flashed your HTC without carefuly reading the description. Cotulla( I won't say ms because I belive he's still youg or he feels young ) So he said:

And don't ask me why he did that, we just hope that he'll see this and that he will do something about this because magician's users want to use camera.

So my opinion is that better it be that Cotulla be focused on adjustment Windows Mobile 6.5 for 64MB device( most of us use this one) and there he can include Camera features. And just don't say WM 6.5 doesn't support 64MB devices because it can be modified and some people have already done that but me and I belive most of you want to use something stable from Cotulla of course.

How can a man given a hand and still wants the whole body...

Out of GOODWILL Cotulla made these ROMs, He already stated that it is
private. Those who still dont understand should buy it from him then you can ask for the support...:confused:

philiplam

Feb 2, 2008
Happy Valley

private. Those who still dont understand should buy it from him then you can ask for the support...:confused:

I couldn't have agreed more, and for those who are waiting for Cotulla's new rom for magician (including me) will need to be patience because I think Cotulla might be busying lately in making WM7 for Leo - in turn making Leo the first machine to run all 3 OSes for mobile.

I myself still use my good old magician as my only phone (and pda) and am satisfied with all the goodies brought by wm6.5 (if you are just into shells, there are a lot of good shells from wm6.5 that are installable to magician phones - including M2D and SPB Mobile Shell (3.5 tested OK and 5.0 is coming soon). You can even use wm6.1 with the above shell apps maintaining your camera (HTCMAG_ROM_WWE_O3 is wm6.1).

Just my 3 cents,

Philip

Reactions: gl3nborj

Erix_code

Jun 13, 2009
/etc
THANKS

hi
i just updated my imate-jam 64 MB with wwe5 (magician7)
first i used windows 7 so installer wont worked i swiched to windows xp and every thing worked fine and now i have windows mobile 6.5 on my imate jam!!:eek:
thank you so much for your great work!:eek:

ghost0815

Oct 30, 2006
Cebu
XDA Mini S

I have a question. I just bought an XDA Mini S on Ebay but the internal back-up battery is no longer charging. Would I still be able to install 1 of Cotulla's ROMs?

Edit:

For some reason when I used HTCMAG_ROM_WWE_O3, it found my back-up battery and it is functioning again. Thanks Cotulla for this ROM.

Last edited:

walimianshiekhpeer

Nov 24, 2010
Please help!!! restore sms ?? in wwe05

this rom is wonderful
but still i cant restore my old sms and contacts, i cant find xbackup software.
also send link for adding more themes

Once again thanks for this wonderful developement

cooljaj

Dec 18, 2010
HTCMAG_ROM_WWE_O1
My first ROM for HTC Magician.
Release date: 09.03.2009 2:42 GMT+3
Alternate name: 3.00 WWE.

Features:
*128 and 64 ram support
*Word
*Excel
*Ability to choose cpu speed
*50 levels of backlight
*Very fast (in average 33% faster than other Magician roms on video playing)
*Visual theme from WM6.

Installation:
*Download archive
*Extract files from it
*Enter bootloader mode on device (Press POWER + CAMERA + RESET, you will see Serial/USB at top and 1.0X at bottom)
*Connect via USB to PC
*Run Update.exe
*Follow instructions in Update program.
*At the end you should see at device screen: "100% Upgrade OS Image Complete".
*After flashing press reset.
*Don't touch device, wait while "welcome screen" appear.
*Press screen, do calibration and start using device.
NOTE: This is ONLY ONE right instruction how to flash your device with my rom.
otherwise your device can no longer boots, also you can get brick. be sure, before doing anything wrong!

Uninstallation
*Enter bootloader mode on device (Press POWER + CAMERA + RESET, you will see Serial/USB at top and 1.0X at bottom)
*Connect via USB to PC
*Install ORIGINAL 1.12 or 1.13 ROM. No big storage etc. Install original one!!
[YOU *MUST* REPLACE ROMUpgradeUt.exe TO MaUpgradeUt_noID.exe]
*Now you can flash any other old custom roms.
NOTE: This is ONLY ONE right instruction how to uninstall my rom, otherwise you can have problems with new rom.

Screenshots

romscrn_o1.PNG

Misc
BatClear program description

You can read more and download rom from my website.

You are flashing your device at your own risk.
I've tried all my ROMs on my own device and didn't find any problem.
I take no responsibility for any harm or damage to yourself, your device, computer or anything else.
Something works, something doesn't. Something is not supposed to work.
Something is supposed to work, but doesn't. Something should't work, but works.
Something should work, but doesn't;
Something should work from your point of view, but not from mine.
Something is not supposed to work, that's why it doesn't work.
By downloading and using this files, you agree with this statements.

This is private project, don't ask any details about development, also don't ask about future releases, I won't answer. Sorry.

Please don't send me Private Messages about this project, write in this thread instead.

Best regards,
-Cotulla
will it translate my phone to english???

slon1991

Jul 24, 2010
htc-magician

великий Гудвин так и не сделал нам подарочек на новый год...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have imate jam with RAM size 64mb would i be able to install ROM (HTCMAG_ROM_WWE_O3)?

Is it really Windows Mobile 6.1?

Can you post the pins of the battery?

Thanks
    HTCMAG_ROM_WWE_O1
    My first ROM for HTC Magician.
    Release date: 09.03.2009 2:42 GMT+3
    Alternate name: 3.00 WWE.

Features:
    *128 and 64 ram support
    *Word
    *Excel
    *Ability to choose cpu speed
    *50 levels of backlight
    *Very fast (in average 33% faster than other Magician roms on video playing)
    *Visual theme from WM6.

Installation:
    *Download archive
    *Extract files from it
    *Connect via USB to PC
    *Run Update.exe
    *Follow instructions in Update program.
    *At the end you should see at device screen: "100% Upgrade OS Image Complete".
    *After flashing press reset.
    *Don't touch device, wait while "welcome screen" appear.
    *Press screen, do calibration and start using device.
    NOTE: This is ONLY ONE right instruction how to flash your device with my rom.
    otherwise your device can no longer boots, also you can get brick. be sure, before doing anything wrong!

Uninstallation
    *Connect via USB to PC
    *Install ORIGINAL 1.12 or 1.13 ROM. No big storage etc. Install original one!!
    [YOU *MUST* REPLACE ROMUpgradeUt.exe TO MaUpgradeUt_noID.exe]
    *Now you can flash any other old custom roms.
    NOTE: This is ONLY ONE right instruction how to uninstall my rom, otherwise you can have problems with new rom.

Screenshots

romscrn_o1.PNG

Misc
    BatClear program description

You can read more and download rom from my website.

You are flashing your device at your own risk.
    I've tried all my ROMs on my own device and didn't find any problem.
    I take no responsibility for any harm or damage to yourself, your device, computer or anything else.
    Something works, something doesn't. Something is not supposed to work.
    Something is supposed to work, but doesn't. Something should't work, but works.
    Something should work, but doesn't;
    Something should work from your point of view, but not from mine.
    Something is not supposed to work, that's why it doesn't work.
    By downloading and using this files, you agree with this statements.

This is private project, don't ask any details about development, also don't ask about future releases, I won't answer. Sorry.

Please don't send me Private Messages about this project, write in this thread instead.

Best regards,
    -Cotulla
    this is standard app.

for htc task manager you need additional certificates
    hello
    i have htc universal and i want to upgrade from version wm5 to wm6.1 pro
    but my vista had stopped the ruu exe from running and now i can't do anything to flash wm6.1 pro.on the display appear version 2.01 and that all.i can't restore to factory settings .. is dead
    what can i do ?
    thanks

try hard reset

Philip:)

I couldn't have agreed more, and for those who are waiting for Cotulla's new rom for magician (including me) will need to be patience because I think Cotulla might be busying lately in making WM7 for Leo - in turn making Leo the first machine to run all 3 OSes for mobile.

I myself still use my good old magician as my only phone (and pda) and am satisfied with all the goodies brought by wm6.5 (if you are just into shells, there are a lot of good shells from wm6.5 that are installable to magician phones - including M2D and SPB Mobile Shell (3.5 tested OK and 5.0 is coming soon). You can even use wm6.1 with the above shell apps maintaining your camera (HTCMAG_ROM_WWE_O3 is wm6.1).

Just my 3 cents,

Philip