[3.03 WWE][G7]HTCMAG_ROM_WWE_O3 by Cotulla

Search This thread

ACCREDO

Sep 1, 2009
Problem with synchronisation from the PC to the Magician

Please could you help me how to solve the problem with the synchronisation the PC (Win XP Prof. SP3 with MS Office Outlook) and the HTC Magician (3.03 WWE with SP1 and SP2 final) via MS ActiveSync 4.5?
An e-mails, contacts, tasks and appointments are not synchronised from MS Office Outlook to the MDA, but the synchronisation of appointments and tasks from the MDA to the PC is working, I can edit in MS Outlook an appointment and task created on the MDA and the change is transferred to MDA.

Last edited:

Syaza

Sep 19, 2009
radio

I have o2 mini, radio installed 1.12, i want to upgrade to wm 6.1 cotulla. do i have to upgrade the radio first or just upgrade to wm 6.1??. pls help.....

Cotulla

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2007
Please could you help me how to solve the problem with the synchronisation the PC (Win XP Prof. SP3 with MS Office Outlook) and the HTC Magician (3.03 WWE with SP1 and SP2 final) via MS ActiveSync 4.5?
An e-mails, contacts, tasks and appointments are not synchronised from MS Office Outlook to the MDA, but the synchronisation of appointments and tasks from the MDA to the PC is working, I can edit in MS Outlook an appointment and task created on the MDA and the change is transferred to MDA.
seems u restored old backup.
do a hard reset and try again. (make backup of ur data!!!)

ACCREDO

Sep 1, 2009
Problem with synchronisation from the PC to the Magician

seems u restored old backup.
do a hard reset and try again. (make backup of ur data!!!)

Hello Cotulla.

Thank you for your reply.
I do not understand of your note that I restored old backup :(.

I made a backup of my data to a storage card, then I did a hard reset and installed all application from your SP1 and SP2 to the Windows file.
After all I synchronised the Magician with my PC but the situation is same as when I restore my data from backup from the storage card :confused:.

venezs

Aug 27, 2009
Problem when upgrade to WM 6.1

Hi cotulla

My device O2 XDA mini II Limited edition (WM 2003 SE ver 4.21 Built 15045.2.6.0)
and details as follow

Device : O2 Xda II mini
ROM version :1.12.00 WWE
ROm date : 05/28/05
Radio version : 1.12.00
Protocol version :1337.42
ExtROM : 1.12.920 WWE

1.When I upgrade my O2 with WWE O3 without instal Magician Radio 1.12. from your web first , at end end the process : Update Fail , Wrong Country ....Bla bla

2. But when I upgrade the Radio MagiacianRadio 1.12.00 at end the process
Error 150 ROM Upgrade utility error

What should I do ...?

It take almost 1 hours for each process 1 and 2
and I dont replace the SD Card or SIm Card when Do the each process

I think My O2 have protection ID , but for sure I must ask the expert

Please Help Me

Venezs from Indonesia

kujo_kjc

Apr 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi cotulla

My device O2 XDA mini II Limited edition (WM 2003 SE ver 4.21 Built 15045.2.6.0)
and details as follow

Device : O2 Xda II mini
ROM version :1.12.00 WWE
ROm date : 05/28/05
Radio version : 1.12.00
Protocol version :1337.42
ExtROM : 1.12.920 WWE

1.When I upgrade my O2 with WWE O3 without instal Magician Radio 1.12. from your web first , at end end the process : Update Fail , Wrong Country ....Bla bla

2. But when I upgrade the Radio MagiacianRadio 1.12.00 at end the process
Error 150 ROM Upgrade utility error

What should I do ...?

It take almost 1 hours for each process 1 and 2
and I dont replace the SD Card or SIm Card when Do the each process

I think My O2 have protection ID , but for sure I must ask the expert

Please Help Me

Venezs from Indonesia
have you tried RUU_noid?

venezs

Aug 27, 2009
NoID RUU for My O2 XDA Mini ii

Hi Kujo

Do you know where I find RUU_noid for my O2...?
I have search in Google but only find some information about that

venezs

Aug 27, 2009
Need advise

Thank Kujo
I've donload RUU_nOID

but I need advise
First I must run RUU_NOID to Flash my radio ,and next what I must do ...?
Begin Upgrade to WWE 03 or
Flash again my Radio with upgrade the Radio MagiacianRadio 1.12.00 from Cotula...?

venezs

Aug 27, 2009
Thanks..today I have WM 6.1 in my 02

Now I have WM 6.1 in my 02

Thank to Kujo and Cotulla for wonderful ROM WM 6.1

:) :)

venezs

Aug 27, 2009
Change the Ringtone WM 6.1 in WWE-O3

Does Anyone Knows how to change ringtone WM 6.1 in WWE-O3
from default ring-windowmobile.wma to other

I have try Innersoft 5 , Ringo but
The ringtone alwast same ring-windowmobile.wma

Can somebody help me ...? maybe it set from registry

Thanks

Choop

Jan 25, 2008
Its fantastic :) A nice working wm 6.1 for the old but FAST Magican ! Thanx a lot thats a great work for that nice device.
I use the 3.03, in 3.04 the camera is not working/no support.
I've a magican 2 also but the speed of the magican is so different.

one question: in 3.04 I can power off the device by pushing long the Power-off button. Is this function possible in 3.03? Normal its not buil in I see.

Last edited:

mzroar

Nov 3, 2009
I got some problem in use this ROM.. i just upgrade my Xda 2 mini to WM 6.1 but there is some feature that has gone such as MMS, virtual keypad, presentation office, etc. Anybody can help me?

ferdiebaq

Jun 18, 2008
When I first discovered that a WM6.1 ROM was available for the Magician I immediately looked for one at ebay (it will be delivered next week).

I realized that there has been several versions released (3.01 to 3.05) and I have tried to read all the threads (honestly!) and got a really big headache. My question is: I have limited my choice of what version to install (3.02 vs 3.03) and if i understood correctly the main difference is that 3.03 has SDHC card sacrificing the SDIO support. Other than that they are almost identical? I have also read 3.03 having problems with active sync?

If I don't need the SDHC card support would it be recommended that I just install 3.02? Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks Cotula and to all members!

humpda

Jan 28, 2008
Hi
Just a quick query. I just had to hard reset the device as the backlight stopped responding. The phone was on and I could see the text on the screen, but backlight would not turn on. I soft reset and that did not solve so I hard reset. I had tried to install spb mobile shell before hand and it told me it had failed so I assume (hope) that this was the cause. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There a way to see the battery in the right upper corner. with a software?
    Ty but it more when the phone go in saving mode 20%batt it look like the phone reboot. When i put in the AC every thing oke. So saving mode turn off my phone.
    Change the battery Dude...

It's not the battery it's when the phone go in Save mode.
    When 20% or less it disable SD, screen and more potions of the phone.
    It's turn of the phone at 20% or less when i use stock ROM everything is oke.