[3.03 WWE][G7]HTCMAG_ROM_WWE_O3 by Cotulla

Search This thread

zaki847

Sep 9, 2007
Malkapur - MH
My Magician's Problem With WWE 3.03 ROM

I Just downgraded my magician from 3.04 to 3.03 , because with 3.04 magician restart or shuts down automatically. So i decided to downgrade to 3.03.:(
But after flashing with 3.03 magician's touch sensitivity decreases as compared to 3.04, and also camera is not opening (which is available in 3.03).

So plz someone help me, Cotulla will u plz upload touch screen driver of 3.04 here. :)

japster

Aug 2, 2005
was able to install without problems but now i can't sync. i'm using xp. when i uncheck the "Enable advanced network functionality" i get error 608. when it's checked it tells me that i need to install activesync 4.5 or newer on my desktop. i've also checked my rapimgr.exe and it's using port 990. i've already installed and reinstalled activesync 4.5... can anybody help? thanks!

Balcanian

Dec 3, 2009
I can't belive that some of you have flashed your HTC without carefuly reading the description. Cotulla( I won't say ms because I belive he's still youg or he feels young ;)) So he said:
No camera in ROM. And no way to use camera at all.
. And don't ask me why he did that, we just hope that he'll see this and that he will do something about this because magician's users want to use camera.

So my opinion is that better it be that Cotulla be focused on adjustment Windows Mobile 6.5 for 64MB device( most of us use this one) and there he can include Camera features. And just don't say WM 6.5 doesn't support 64MB devices because it can be modified and some people have already done that but me and I belive most of you want to use something stable from Cotulla of course.

Last edited:

Moto62

Dec 25, 2009
Hi, Im searching for the AutoInstall Program. Is it in this ROM ? Or must i install it extra? Runs this automaticly after an HW-Reset ??
i want to run a script from SD Card to restore my Skins etc...
Thanks
edit: In WWE 3.06 I found it ... so I think is not in this ROM ?
Only files to be copy not folders ? Can I use *.* to copy all files ?
edit2: I take QuickCab2.0 and try to make a CAB File which installed from Autoinstall.

Last edited:

liquid_vibes

May 25, 2009
Thanks a lot!!!

Thank you Cotulla!!! it works great and but i still have some problems with bluetooth but evrything else works great!!! thanks again!

tadaskr

May 29, 2010
Kalvarija
I tryed this version and same. Error 120. Can somebody help me? it doesn't metter which version i trying to install always will be error 120. If I'm trying to install without sync with my pc then installing but it stuck on 0% radio install.. Please help me on this error :(

armin310

Feb 25, 2010
Doboj
problems

Hi everyone! I have installed 6.1 O3 and I've got some problems with bluetooth (sometimes won't start or stop) and making connection to the pc. I get error 608.

I need help with this one. thanks

Atariflops

Aug 14, 2008
Okies, I have a magician, the radio is 1.12 I am running XP, I have reset the phone into boot loader and have read the instructions carefully.

So does anyone know why the RUU file crashes after I click on upgrade?

***It's sorted now so ignore this post, turns out I have a Charmer... don't I feel stupid lol***

Last edited:

untlock

Feb 5, 2011
good job to contulla nice from indonesian people still use this thread

share more thread and don't forget me ...

iRiKi

Jul 27, 2007
Lisbon
I think I'll pass this time, I've overloaded my magician with many things.. No rooms left on my today screen... :p

SkinSnap028.png
SkinSnap029.png

HEY those today are AMAZING!! can you tell us what software is that you're using?!!??!?!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There a way to see the battery in the right upper corner. with a software?
    Ty but it more when the phone go in saving mode 20%batt it look like the phone reboot. When i put in the AC every thing oke. So saving mode turn off my phone.
    Change the battery Dude...

It's not the battery it's when the phone go in Save mode.
    When 20% or less it disable SD, screen and more potions of the phone.
    It's turn of the phone at 20% or less when i use stock ROM everything is oke.