[3.1.2011] [ZIP] MDJs_CyanogenMod7_v.2.6_NAND_A2SDCWM [kernel=tytung r6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ghostkid2010

Apr 28, 2010
This rom is MDJ's work and I take no credit for the rom. The kernel is by tytung.

I been using for a few days now and it work pretty well. I dont do much with the phone only use it for call, text, web, and a few game with no problems.

For those who would like to try this rom, here's a new link with new kernel.

Last edited by a moderator:

jellywobbles

May 21, 2009
Fareham
This rom is MDJ's work and I take no credit for the rom. The kernel is by tytung.

I been using for a few days now and it work pretty well. I dont do much with the phone only use it for call, text, web, and a few game with no problems.

Excellent!

I'll be glad to give it a try. Cheers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Optimus-Prime

so guys... whast the detail on this. what android blah blah blah all that stuff im nto really familiar with Mdeejays work but i have been wanning to try CM7

luffy1989

Aug 7, 2010
greenwood
same here

i been using the same build for a few days and the r6 kernel does work well and gives me a decent battery life. so yea it works good.. grab the build while you can cause mdj's work is banned so the mod will take the links off soon probably but you can find mdj's builds on any other website just google it. thats how i got mdj's build .

MDJ's work is the best. all the other gingerbread this is the only one that can run a live wallpaper called solar wind for me and now slow down like hell. tytung and gpc slowed down like crazy and i wasn't able to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MDJ's threads were closed for a reason. You can no longer provide links to his ROMs.