- Dec 29, 2008
I've experienced a rather annoying problem a couple of times since changing to the Nameless kernel. (...)
I left it for a little longer and decided to remove and reseat the battery then restart. (...)
Thanks for any help
I've answered an emmc read fail but it can be another issue as its related to hardware. When this issue appear, usersbsaid the phone start to lag and freeze and a day it wont boot anymore or cant past the samsung logo so im basing my answer on this
Nice!! Thanks Dr.[emoji4]Now time to test M4. Just flashed and waiting to boot device. This will decide next version will be Port or N4 base update.
Updating post in few minutes once device boots (Or not )
And It's done ! M4 will have Theme support.
Some facts of proposed M4 ROM
- It's not full port but kept as much as possible to stock with mixed port of N5/S7 framework and apps.
- ROM includes stock kernel and should work directly over M3 for N910G users. LP users of N910G will require BL update
- N910F users may require custom kernel ( with MM BL and Modem) but let's will see how it goes.
- For me It can be used as daily driver and not a test built but don't know about yours
- To early to stat about battery life but even my battery is about to die (m losing 18-20% with single clean installing ROM) but just drain 4% with standby last night (6-7 hrs) with previous test built.
- ETA yet can't promise. Actually I have a ROM that can be uploaded right now too but I won't. I like to have a look again on all the changes i have made plus need to add couple of mods. Though you can expect anytime soon.
- MultiDPI - By default ROM will be packed with Note5 DPI. Camera issue will be fixed. XDA version will support N4/N5 DPI only. Still not guaranteed every application will work 100 % correctly on N5 DPI. There will be option to switch between N4/N5 DPI and you can switch to N4 DPI to correct if any glitches you have. (Tired by answering repeated same question)
will update more with changelog M4
Changelog have link to Pro version or visit my Web site to know more about Prohay Doc i have 2 questions:
1st. Sometimes you are talking about Xda Version of the Rom. Is there another Version anywhere?
2nd. AOD scrrens looks like AOD would cause brightness Issue. There is a workaround for that. Try Lux app from playstore. Until you fix it fully (if you have time and motivation)
- Theme store support
- S7 Edge features.All supported features which doesn't require physical edge except ADO service.
- Stock S7 look System UI and Settings.
- Default DPI is same as Note5 and most app should work fine but in case anything make you uncomfortable just switch to standard view from ROM Tool
- App lock added - Samsung native application for per app lock. Just to note that application will be re locked only after screen off and this is how it is intended to work. You can use PIN/Pattern/Password to protect app without using lockscreen lock
- Light Debloated (Mostly universally accepted level)
- Pre rooted
- Enabled all languages
- Included stock Kernel
- 5 Way reboot menu
- Shortcut + Torch option in power menu
- Bring back default selection option like once only/Always for application selection.
- Shortcut - You can select any app or shortcut (also you can download shorcut like Kill app/Ok google/Screenshot/Torch etc to assign here). To use this feature just select Shortcut as default action when using it first time.
- Torch - Flashlight
- Permanent ongoing notification can be cleared
- Screen mirror fixed
- Private mode fixed
- Call messagge block
- Camera shutter sound toggle
- Shortcut you assigning to long press home (Available separately on Update/Fix section)
- Two Display scaling (available in ROM Tool)
- ROM Default SystemUI Mode
- Standard - Just like N4 DPI
- Condensed - Like N5 DPI.(most of app corrected but may be some acceptable cosmetic glitch there.)
- Potato clock (setting available in ROM Tool - Clock mode)
- Rt statusbar virtual key for power - Toggle available in ROM Tool - SystemUI mode
- Lt statusbar virtual key for recent - Toggle available in ROM Tool - SystemUI mode
- Lt Internet meter with color Toggle available in ROM Tool - SystemUI mode
- Viper Sound Mode Included in ROM but not pre activated. If you don't want Viper mode - Don't Install driver when it offers. Also Viper mode is prefixed to use on stock built in kernel. Make supre you have applied essential fix(Read below for essential fix)
- Recent Shortcut
- Stock clock (Remove potato clock) with or without second
- Long press home customization.
You can use almost any app or short cut with long pressing home. To use it open settings - default application - device assistance app - device assist app - select LP home in place of google.
- Safe media volume notification disabled
- Note 5 Launcher with 4x4 4x5 and 5x5 grid option with Theme store option
- All Application available for MultiWindow
- Camera shutter Sound toggle
- 300 fonts
- Option to change battery node 3minit/Stock on the fly (ROM Tool)
- - SystemUI mode is integrated to ROM with some basic mode preinstalled.
All toggle can be accessed from ROM Tool - SystemUI mods
- Potato clcok (there will be separate option available to remove this)
- Lt side Network meter with color (Toggle available)
- Lt corner status bar virtual key for recent (Toggle available)
- Rt corner statusbar virtual key for power. Tap to lock creen,Long press to power menu (Toggle available)
- Memory View - Shows current used RAM near brightness control. You can tap on it to clear RAM. Also color of baclground can be changed (Toggle available)
- No Increasing ringtone mode
- No call end delay
- Data saving mode enabed
- Message backup/Save option
- Miscellaneous fixes
- Ready to use for PRO version