Can you please link me to framework it will very helpfull to me..Do you have the framework installed? This you must install first as an APK
I already flashed supersu but it didnt worked..I had no issues flashing xposed alt v86.0 with this rom (N910F).
But if you still have issues with root, why not re-flash the SuperSU through recovery?
I tried imstalling framework alpha as an apk but still lost rootDo you have the framework installed? This you must install first as an APK
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/unofficial-xposed-samsung-lollipop-t3180960Can you please link me to framework it will very helpfull to me..
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------
I already flashed supersu but it didnt worked..
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------
I tried imstalling framework alpha as an apk but still lost root
I think v 75 is for lollipophttp://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/unofficial-xposed-samsung-lollipop-t3180960
Install framework then download v75 wanam
There's no image that I can see and figure out what you mean...Hi,
I use L16f and everytime I charge the phone, I get this "splash screen"
As you see, the problem is that the "electric current" does not flow directly to the battery image. Why is that happening? Thanks!
If it sais just for stock android, don't install hehehe, most of them wont work rather than getting you onto bootloop if they are not compatibleGreat!!!thanks a lot,got going finally and phone hasnt missed a beat!!before i go crazy with mods is there any way to find out which are and arent compatible ??again thanks a heap!!!
This way is long but nothing better than this.
Backup everything from your IntSD card
Remove Ext SD card
Install stock ROM - factory reset on stock ROM with stock recovery (THis will erase everything from your Int SD card too)
Don't copy anything other than ROM zip (Which you want to install) to your device storage(Int SD)
Flash bootloader and modem and custom recovery
Flash ROM which you have copied to device storage
Flash ROM and use it without any extra software (NOT like greenify or anything) DON'T Use Ext SD card
A. Try ROm for few hrs and see how is battery performing.
If everything fine - First start using Ext SD card and watch battery for few hrs. Start using SW and see if battery start performing poor. If so then culprit is somewhere you started using.
B.If battery is poor without any extra thing then time to change your battery.
Hey, I'm on marshmallow M6 on the T-Mobile variant and I tried a few xposed frameworks and they didn't work. Anyone have a link to a version they tested and worked? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I am on M6 on T-Mobile, same as you. I use the following, Wanam Xposed Alt 86 SDK 23 : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424945877 :good:
910T user here.
Did the usual wipe dalvik cache, system, data, and cache 3 X, installed M6, used this kernel here: (Emotion-TW-stable-MM-beta-r25-RC7-SM-N910F), found here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424943382
Flashed this data fix here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-tmobile/development/mm-boot-loader-data-fix-t3408062
Took a while to boot up. After boot tried to apply 'essential fix' but no root. downloaded supersu from playstore, installed, updated binaries, rebooted and now working good so far.
- Theme store support
- S7 Edge features.All supported features which doesn't require physical edge except ADO service.
- Stock S7 look System UI and Settings.
- Default DPI is same as Note5 and most app should work fine but in case anything make you uncomfortable just switch to standard view from ROM Tool
- App lock added - Samsung native application for per app lock. Just to note that application will be re locked only after screen off and this is how it is intended to work. You can use PIN/Pattern/Password to protect app without using lockscreen lock
- Light Debloated (Mostly universally accepted level)
- Pre rooted
- Enabled all languages
- Included stock Kernel
- 5 Way reboot menu
- Shortcut + Torch option in power menu
- Bring back default selection option like once only/Always for application selection.
- Shortcut - You can select any app or shortcut (also you can download shorcut like Kill app/Ok google/Screenshot/Torch etc to assign here). To use this feature just select Shortcut as default action when using it first time.
- Torch - Flashlight
- Permanent ongoing notification can be cleared
- Screen mirror fixed
- Private mode fixed
- Call messagge block
- Camera shutter sound toggle
- Shortcut you assigning to long press home (Available separately on Update/Fix section)
- Two Display scaling (available in ROM Tool)
- ROM Default SystemUI Mode
- Standard - Just like N4 DPI
- Condensed - Like N5 DPI.(most of app corrected but may be some acceptable cosmetic glitch there.)
- Potato clock (setting available in ROM Tool - Clock mode)
- Rt statusbar virtual key for power - Toggle available in ROM Tool - SystemUI mode
- Lt statusbar virtual key for recent - Toggle available in ROM Tool - SystemUI mode
- Lt Internet meter with color Toggle available in ROM Tool - SystemUI mode
- Viper Sound Mode Included in ROM but not pre activated. If you don't want Viper mode - Don't Install driver when it offers. Also Viper mode is prefixed to use on stock built in kernel. Make supre you have applied essential fix(Read below for essential fix)
- Recent Shortcut
- Stock clock (Remove potato clock) with or without second
- Long press home customization.
You can use almost any app or short cut with long pressing home. To use it open settings - default application - device assistance app - device assist app - select LP home in place of google.
- Safe media volume notification disabled
- Note 5 Launcher with 4x4 4x5 and 5x5 grid option with Theme store option
- All Application available for MultiWindow
- Camera shutter Sound toggle
- 300 fonts
- Option to change battery node 3minit/Stock on the fly (ROM Tool)
- - SystemUI mode is integrated to ROM with some basic mode preinstalled.
All toggle can be accessed from ROM Tool - SystemUI mods
- Potato clcok (there will be separate option available to remove this)
- Lt side Network meter with color (Toggle available)
- Lt corner status bar virtual key for recent (Toggle available)
- Rt corner statusbar virtual key for power. Tap to lock creen,Long press to power menu (Toggle available)
- Memory View - Shows current used RAM near brightness control. You can tap on it to clear RAM. Also color of baclground can be changed (Toggle available)
- No Increasing ringtone mode
- No call end delay
- Data saving mode enabed
- Message backup/Save option
- Miscellaneous fixes
- Ready to use for PRO version