[30/06][CM10.1][Kernel][ODEX] Lenio vQuattro

alin.p

Mar 2, 2012
Iasi
Alin you said your next rom will be based on cm9.2 cause you need some features which aosp doesn't have.
You should have a look at this xposed module, it adds a lot of intresting features and in next release the developer is going to add the skip track long-pressing volume keys feature (which if I'm not wrong you said you use a lot in cm). Maybe it can resolve your gaps with aosp..
Well, actually, a few days ago I compiled an AOSP version with the most important feature I use, Long press volume to skip songs. But I noticed there's more about CM that I need, some framework changes are indispensable for the mods I wanted to add to the ROM. So I'm still using CM9.2 right now, and I will probably start working again on it after all the kernel work is done.

I have one question though, for those who pulled this out already. I will be using a modified Theme.Holo.Light through the ROM, and the background will be ~85% transparent.

Now, even if I use a 85% transparent PNG in windowBackground, even if I drop that and use a 85% transparent hex color in colorBackground, the wallpaper below the background won't appear if I don't set windowShowWallpaper to true.

Here is the real problem.. If that flag is true, every time a dialog appears as an overlay of that window, the window behind it disappears and shows only the wallpaper until the dialog is dismissed. Because of framework changes, JB doesn't have this bug. Do you have any other idea for using a semi-transparent background?

He even said he dropped cm9.2 because of the bugs still present in it and is waiting for cm10.2 rom to start working.. :(

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app
I think I'll ignore these bugs until finishing the ROM, and at the end I'll do my best to fix them. Everything over 4.0.4 is too much for Mini.

Reactions: Rajesh_m

NextLight

Apr 3, 2012
I have one question though, for those who pulled this out already. I will be using a modified Theme.Holo.Light through the ROM, and the background will be ~85% transparent.

Now, even if I use a 85% transparent PNG in windowBackground, even if I drop that and use a 85% transparent hex color in colorBackground, the wallpaper below the background won't appear if I don't set windowShowWallpaper to true.

Here is the real problem.. If that flag is true, every time a dialog appears as an overlay of that window, the window behind it disappears and shows only the wallpaper until the dialog is dismissed. Because of framework changes, JB doesn't have this bug. Do you have any other idea for using a semi-transparent background?
Did you already tried to follow this? If I'm right it sets as false the windowShowWallpaper for the dialogs and something else.

Reactions: anshul sood