- May 12, 2023
They only work on other cell phones, it's only on Samsung and they recommend that I install a custom rom, but I don't know if it works since this custom rom is based on One UI.
hello, which custom rom are you talking about bro?You can spoof location on this phone with this Rom I did so earlier today it requires an Lsposed module hide mock location there is a guide on the pokemon go spoofing reddit. With the setup I have I pass basic integrity so can play pokemon go but I fail cts so can't use wallet to pay with phone
I'm on Dr Ketans rom T08hello, which custom rom are you talking about bro?
I already have the s22 ultra sd rooted and also with the LSposed module, but the fake gps joystick by ninja app does not work on samsung cell phones with android 12 and android 13, the solution is to install a custom rom but the question is if it works with this custom rom since it is based on One UI.
You can spoof location on this phone with this Rom I did so earlier today it requires an Lsposed module hide mock location there is a guide on the pokemon go spoofing reddit. With the setup I have I pass basic integrity so can play pokemon go but I fail cts so can't use wallet to pay with phone
Ohh okay. Can we talk on telegram or some other social network? please
Hello, thanks but I want to know if it works with this specific application Fake GPS Joystick by Ninja app does not work on samsung cell phones with android 12 and android 13, the solution is to install a custom rom but the question is if it works with this rom customized as it is based on One UI.
It is only to be able to play pokemon go since in my country it is very dangerous to play in the street, the other root apps work fine, can someone try the app that I say in this custom rom please?
I am in the Dominican Republic, if it works with other apps but I want to confirm if it works with a specific one, because this is the best app out there.
One question, is there another custom rom for the S22 ultra that is not based on One UI?
For example there are apps that want to know your location. Viber, Grindr, photo apps... And you don't let them always know the exact location. Sometimes its OK to not tell it and to spoof it. It can also have safety-reasons.
I would like to know the reason why there is no AOSP or LineageOS rom? I would like to have more options sometimes. Dr.Ketans Rom is awesome. But Open Source is Open Source...
Setting up device first time after Dirty ROM installation
- Check for Magisk/Alpha app, if not available/only stub available, Install Magisk/Alpha apk (get proper version from download area) → Open & allow run additional setup if asked for → Reboot
- Open ROM Tool from app drawer and Apply essential fix and Reboot,
- After reboot you can check SafetyNet and should be passed. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too)
- Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking.
- Since A12 new Magisk (Zygisk) doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too) For more details and queries about new magisk ref this
IMPORTANT : For dirty flashing ROM (No data wiping)
- In case your existing ROM have different version of Magisk from one you are going to Install (Check Changelog for Magisk version info) then first restore magisk if you have hidden (rename) it and then uninstall magisk app from app drawer. After ROM installation, you may have stub (Magisk sortcut) for Magisk, you can click there and update. If no stub available, download Magisk apk from download and Install apk manually. If you are using same version of magisk then nothing requires to do for magisk.
- Select "Prepare device for dirty Flashing" from ROM Tool and straightway flash this verison of ROM with Odin. In case you are on older version of ROM and said option is not available in ROM Tool, manually delete *DrKetan* module(s) before flashing ROM
Sorry, I don't have any plan for Android 13 update. Further development will be only on A14Hello Dr Ketan. I tell you that I have had some compatibility problems with apps that I use in One UI 6 so I wanted to return to the T11 but I was surprised that it cannot be downgraded since the ROM with the August security patch present in T11 has an old bootloader, the only option I have is to install the stock ROM with the September security patch. In that case, could you please make a T12 taking this drawback into account? Thanks in advance.
Dude, calm TF down, its just a stupid icon that will not do anything to change the end user experience..but there is a fix. Like a year ago: Copy the SystemUI.apk from the phone and then the xml files from the res: sys_data_connected_lteplus.xml and sys_data_connected_lte.xml and rename the lte to 4g and overwrite it, then restore the systemui.apk. but after that the phone cannot be restarted, because then the system will automatically reset to the factory settings. It's no use asking you to tell me how he might not come back. I NEED the LTE icon and I don't care if the service provider supports it or not! my phone was restarted 4 times this year, but I have a backup of the systemui and if I absolutely have to restart it, I overwrite it, but the background image etc. disappears... would you mind making it ONLY the LTE icon? Please really find a solution for me so that my LTE icon doesn't suffer so much! Help somehow Ketan!