Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Touch-IT Xperience v2.1
CE OS 5.2.20757 - BUILD 20757.1.4.0

xperience20.png

v2.2:
-Removed opera
-Removed Blackstone keyboard (install by cab)
-Small corrections on registry
(if you are happy with 2.1, there is no need to flash this one)

v2.1:
(28.12.08)
-Changed drivers with the "newer Ati drivers" (thread about it here)
-Tuned up sd card performance (Based on the tnyynt SD TuneUP.cab)
-Changed Manila background on all tabs to black
-Added UC support - Read about UC here (please give me feedback on this as I dont use this feature)
-Removed the vibration on connecting in a call
-Replaced usbtopc with default x1 (Forgot in previous)
-Did some tuning in registry
-Added Opera 9.5, build 2682 (with zoom)
-Added Media panel

NOTE: When the device is running customization, at the end, the device will look like its having a "weird behaviour" Do not worry, its nothing wrong.

Comment on 2.1:
I am very pleased with the performance and speed of this rom, In my own opinion this is my best rom on x1. Ofcourse this is my subjective view :D
Also remember to do a hard-reset after flashing this rom. In many cases minor bugs and performance issues is resolved doing that.

v2.0:
Info (25.12.08)
-Did some extra performance tweaks
-Testing hd-keyboard..again
-I am xperimenting with panels and manila in v2.0
-I added FInix VGA Battery
-I added FdcSoft Taskmanager
-Changed touchflo to x1 default
-Added calculator skin
-Drivers updated

Info:
-Full port of the 20757 build from Blackstone (SYS, OEM and XIP)
-USBtoPC is working (2 options only)
-Landscape is NOT supported on manila, and no, there is no fix that I know about. If there comes one, I will post about it. SO PLEASE DONT ASK THIS QUESTION ANYMORE, PLEASE?? :eek::eek:

From Blackstone/Touch-HD:
Adobe PDF
Advanced Network
Album
Archsoft MMS
Audiobooster
AudioManager
AutoShortcut
AutoVolumControl
BluetoothSetting
BootLauncher
CommManager
Connectionsetup
DShow
EnlargeStartMenu
FMRadio
FullScreenPlayer
HTCAnimation
JbedJava
JetCet Print
LargeTitleBar
Manila
mHubVO
MP3Trimmer
OutlookEnhancement
PhoneCanvas
PictureEnhancement
QuickGPS
RandomAccess
RingtonePlugin
RSSHub
SocialNetworksEngine
StreamingMedia
TaskManager
USBToPCPopUp
VideoTelephony
VolumeControl
WiFiSettings
YouTube
Keyboard
and more...

From X1:
Camera
Symbolpad
Drivers
Opera
USBtoPC
Touchflow/Touchscroll
Facebookpanel
Fishpanel
Googlepanel
FM Radio panel
Sony panel 1&2
Mediapanel

Other:
FdcSoft Taskmanager
FInix VGA Battery
Touch-IT performance

Syncrotime
Total Commander
PIM Backup
NetCF 3.5
Advanced Configuration v3.3

-----------------------------------------------

vX.0 - Lite (coming later)

Rules:
1. Dont complaint about why I remove this or that. Or why I dont add this or that.
2. Have respect for ppl who contribute to the members of XDA
3. Do not sell this software on E-bay or other places

4. I have stopped protecting my roms, If ppl wanna learn from my work pls do so. But when I do this, I hope that
ppl will respect me enough to not recook my roms and releasing it as their own work, or releasing in my name.

5. Look for updates/Fixes in post 2

Any donation given for the time I use on this is appreciated, so pls use link above my banner.
Please send a pm about what you donated and what you donated for
Edit 25.12.08 : My rapidshare account soon needs to be extended, please help me out by donating so I can continue the account

30.12.08 (new)
Download Touch-IT Xperience v2.2 w/UC - rapishare

Download Touch-IT Xperience v2.1 w/UC: - Rapidshare
Mirror: Megaupload

Download Touch-IT Xperience v2.0:
Rapidshare
Megaupload

Last edited:

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Thx to/Credits:

My wife - Thx for putting up with me spending to many late nights with this ****. I love you
Tom Codon - A true developer, and a good friend.
Anichillus - The author of the amazing HyperCore kitchen...Im still avaiting HC2 Anichillus
Bepe - Fantastic tools, amazing work, as always
A_C - For the great s2u2 and s2p apps. Your developing skills, attitude and the way you treat ppl at xda set a example to follow.
Ervius – Help on xip-porting
Its right – Also help with explaining xip port
Ameet - Xip tutorial, man thats really truly awsome work
Noonski - Always helping out
Cmonex/Olipro - Wow... there is not much more to say.

To everyone else who I unfortunatly might have forgotten, thx.
And last but certainly not least: to the many, many great members at XDA, CHEERS…

Cabs:
Here is soft keyboard for nor, swe, dan, fin :)
Here is soft keyboard for German, Italian, Spanish, French and English
Fixes:

If you have the issue with the two softkeys not working download and install (to your device) the Touch-IT HW fix cab from attachments (Thx to Fards for pointing it out)

Last edited:

stellaryt

Dec 6, 2008
BeiJing
I want to study how to edit a rom...

edit a wm rom is hard than i think...

study, and searching for a method to make a rom...

i like diy...who can teach me...

email/msn : sky_@9.cn

Once again itje - nice work, and with a sick kid too! (hope he/she is better).

Downloading now...will post any feedback.

Out of interest, what does the new WM6 build change or fix?

Cheers
Dave

Update:
As per a few other people - activesync is a bit weird, but it IS functioning correctly and syncing with my Exchange server. If you double-click the soft buttons at the bottom they work fine! Very odd. Pushing the hard OK button gets you out of it ok too, so I can live with that given how often I use it.

The same double click thing works the same for changing the input type - double click the small up pointer and you can change to the keyboard, block input etc etc.

Weather is updating fine for me, unlike some other dude.

itje - Would you mind sharing the performance reg tweaks you applied to your previous rom so I can put them on this one?

Last edited:

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
I must say very nice. I've been trying to save up the money to get one of these and when I finally do you're gonna be my chef :D

One quick question though. Did you manage to port the landscape screen from Manila?

I know that should someone slide the keyboard open while the Manila interface is still on the screen it must be strange if there is no landscape support.

If it's not already done then it might be worth trying to port that from the Raphael for the next release.

Anyways the ROM looks awesome and I can't wait to get this phone and give it a try!

Dan.

tarnaman

Nov 28, 2008
awesome, going to try it now :) wich languages are supported? is it just english?

Last edited:

guap

Sep 23, 2007
Milano
thank you, I will flash tomorrow :D

btw, any project about a new vanilla with this sys/xip?

Bxsteez

Jun 9, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Great work itje!! Downloaded and flashed. I love your work around for the usbtopc. It seems a little slower than your last rom but still faster than the default xperia rom. No crashes yet. GREAT WORK!!!

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
Your The Nr:1

Thanx, tried as well to do this port since the first blackstone rom became avilable, andit never worked, i ment the full xip port.

but you pulled it of, great work

Hat of for you my friend, althoug you live in Norway, and not Sweden ;)

orchid666

Nov 12, 2008
Can anyone mirror this! Rapidshare has ground to a halt! Can't even get into the link!

Cheers!

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Thx for nice feedbacks. :D

first of all:
Landscape is not supported on Manila from Blackstone. And no, I see no sollution to this. Perhaps someone with better hacking skills then me can try combine Raphael and Blackstone manila. Im not doing it.

Remember to to a hard reset after you flashed this rom. Many "bugs" can be solved this way. (The device is often faster and more responsive if you do this)

And another reason this rom might feel abit slower is that I did not do so many registry changes on this release (You can use Advanced config to set up more performance tweaks etc etc)

jhoward1082

Nov 21, 2008
Boston
itje, been using your Touch-IT X1 M-HD 1.1 rom and have been loving it. Looking forward to trying this one as well but was hoping to make a request. Would it be possible to cook a version of the rom with no opera for those of us that prefer the beta version to the stock xperia version? Thanks again for your great work.

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
itje, been using your Touch-IT X1 M-HD 1.1 rom and have been loving it. Looking forward to trying this one as well but was hoping to make a request. Would it be possible to cook a version of the rom with no opera for those of us that prefer the beta version to the stock xperia version? Thanks again for your great work.

Opera is installed via bootloader, you should be able to remove it (I have not tested yet on this rom)

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
when you do a full port, how hard is it to change language?

im figuring, i want to turn this into a nordic version SWEDISH... is it hard, can iot be done?

I have done so with other devices without problems.

I made a norwegian rom for x1, and it boots up and all. But there are some things I need to work out, because its mixed in language.
I belive its in the xip parts, but im working on it.

to all:

Do not ask me if I can make a rom in your language. It wont happen. I might do a norwegian rom, but when I have done this on other devices, there has been so little users of the rom, and It is to much work doing it for so few ppl.

But, if/when I figure it out, I will make a thread with the sollution.