I am using Korea S8 Plus. I am very happy and happy if you can tell me which ROM version saves the most battery power and use the secure folder
Volte and wifi calling is operator based. If they do not allow it you won't see the option.Yeah, those settings are also available, but WFC doesn't work for me as my carrier restricts it to only Smartphones purchased directly from them. Your carrier might be more generous...
ALL the features listed in the original post are available with the free ROM, but you can buy the dev 1 meal and get even more tweaks with the pro version.
Magisk is the only option to root with in the installer.
That, I'm not sure of. I'd also like to know what DeKnoxed and ReKnoxed imply...
Try to calibrate your battery
- DEX supported
- SPay with Gear wearable (Only supported models) - Provided you have installed required packages and hidden 'pay' stuff with magisk hide.
- PowerMenu shortcut for long pressing power.
- Included stock enforcing kernel
- Reduced call disconnect delay.
- Clock position (Lt/Rt/Center)
- High Volume warning disabled
- Screenshot in Secure Tab
- Denoxed with minimally debloated (tried to preserve most functions though)
- 3minit battery (ROM Tool)
- Dolby can be used on Phone speaker too (Try only after applying Essential fix from Tool)
- Camera record 60 fps (not tested)
- Dual Messenger for all app mod (Aroma selectable)
- Dual SIM + SD card fix as aroma selection so ROM can be flashed without removing secon SIM (Recommended to select same from ROM Tool later)
- Added some important samsung stuff
- Titanium Backup (aroma selectable)
- S Health
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patched for using with rooted device.
- Able to web login with biometrics on samsung browser
- ROM Tool with following options
- Ad-Free Quick Panel Toggles
- PowerMenu Quick Panel Toggles (Power Off/Reboot/Recovery)
- Auto detect Busybox and auto flash if requires.
- NavigationBar heights on the fly (Smaller/Stock)
- Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any available app/service), You can reset choice from ROM control
- Scloud - As this is major battery killer, You ca enable/disable anytime from ROM control
- Fbind Helper : Small tool to use Fbind magisk module (Need to install separately from Magisk - Download - Magic Folder Binder. It is same like folder mount. You can mount Int SD folder to Ext SD
- Viper sound mode - Single click enable/disable Viper sound mode
- ROM Control Fetures
- Battery Bar with thickness and color option
- Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
- Virtual Key with Toggle (Lt side - Menu, Rt side - Power, Centre - Home)
- Double tap statusbar to sleep
- Battery & clock icon - stock/3minit battery + Clock position (Lt/RT/Center) on the fly.
- Mods & Fix
- Enable Dual SIM + SD support
- Netflix/Optus sport fix
- BT Pair fix - N960F ROM shouldn't have issue out of box but can trigger with flashing xyz, Use only if you are having issue
- Auto Call Record (Without CSC features)
- GoodLock included without CSC restrictions (ROM Tool - GoodLock)
- Task Changer
- Biometrics on Reboot. If you want to login bank app/Paypal with fingerprint, you need to disable this.
- Update & Fix section
- Navigation Bar color
PS : There may be few more options will be there but won't work if those are not mentioned here.
How to report bugs/Issue?
To report issue, you needs to provide following informations, else it will be ignored
1.ROM build number.
2.Dirty/Clean Install. - If you have dirty installed, Then first clean install and report if issue persists.
3.Bug/Issue appears right after installing or later?
4.How to reproduce error.
5.Is there any same reports there on thread on your searching?
6.Is there any mention about same bug on OP or changeLog post?