Search This thread

michyall

Jan 21, 2015
Not working for me. I can see only initial logo (static one) without animation. Then when the system is ready it goes to desktop and after few seconds it locks itself back on lockscreen.

Xt1092 with last resurrection

Reactions: giumbai

sha_tan

Apr 2, 2012
Singapore
Those who do not wish to flash, could also simply take the bootanimation.zip file from the archive, and copy it to /system/media and change permissions to rw-r--r--. I did that, and it works flawlessly. Rooted XT1092 running L.

Reactions: Harsh.gundecha

Raistlin1

Oct 1, 2010
Anyone happen to know what would happen if I installed this if I still have the unlocked bootloader messaage? I haven't done the mod to get rid of it because it doesn't bother me that much.

Josuegrs

Nov 6, 2014
Neily
Hello, thanks for upload this. I can confirm that this also works fine on Moto G 2013 (tested by me) and Moto G 2014 (tested by a friend) because they have the same resolution as the Moto X 2014 (720x1280 pixels).

Is there any way this install this bootanimation in a stock ROM???

Just if you are root (to install the bootanimation manually) and if you have the bootloader unlocked (to flash manually the bootlogo.img file from Fastboot).

Anyone happen to know what would happen if I installed this if I still have the unlocked bootloader messaage? I haven't done the mod to get rid of it because it doesn't bother me that much.

Yes, you will not see the bootloader unlocked message anymore because this zip flash a new bootlogo without the warning.
Greetings.

Last edited:
Reactions: casileon

Junior Passos

Mar 17, 2011
São Paulo
Hello, thanks for upload this. I can confirm that this also works fine on Moto G 2013 (tested by me) and Moto G 2014 (tested by a friend) because they have the same resolution as the Moto X 2014 (720x1280 pixels).

Already have their files for every Moto G in their areas.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g/themes-apps/logo-bootlogo-bootanimation-exclusive-t3027564

http://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...ogo-bootlogo-bootanimation-exclusive-t3027567

And resolution of Moto X 2014 is 1080x1920 (Full HD).

Gabriatus

Aug 10, 2014
flashed it but nothing happened

i flashed it on my s3 running resurrection remix rom which is based on cm12 and it doesn't work. can anyone tell me how to get it working?

skyguy126

Sep 17, 2014
github.com
New BootLogo + BootAnimation Motorola

Hello, I found this video (Moto_Demo) inside the rom 5.0.2 Chinese and decided to create a bootlogo and bootanimation for Moto X 2014.

Work only in stock ROM.
Or custom ROMs with support bootanimation in video format.

Installation method:
- Flash it using Custom Recovery (TWRP)

Downloads:
- New Boot - https://www.mediafire.com/?8fncgcda1jdasvx
- Restore Original - http://www.mediafire.com/?ami9dpbddor2dti

Bootlogo Screen:
bootlogo.png

Bootanimation Video:

Credits:
Motorola
Junior Passos

PS:
Version for Moto X 2013
Version for Moto G 2014
Version for Moto G 2013

Converting the bootanimation to image files so it will work on any rom. I'll upload here when done.

Reactions: michyall

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not working for me. I can see only initial logo (static one) without animation. Then when the system is ready it goes to desktop and after few seconds it locks itself back on lockscreen.

Work only in original ROM.
    Or custom ROMs with support bootanimation in video format.
    Those who do not wish to flash, could also simply take the bootanimation.zip file from the archive, and copy it to /system/media and change permissions to rw-r--r--. I did that, and it works flawlessly. Rooted XT1092 running L.

Is there any way this install this bootanimation in a stock ROM???

Just if you are root (to install the bootanimation manually) and if you have the bootloader unlocked (to flash manually the bootlogo.img file from Fastboot).

Yes, you will not see the bootloader unlocked message anymore because this zip flash a new bootlogo without the warning.
    Greetings.