• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[30April15]Toggle Activation. (Toolbox/UPSM/SideKey and more..) (update)

Search This thread

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Toggle Activation.

One click Activate missing quick panel Toggles

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Here straight of the art simple tool to activate missing quick panel toggles in one click.

How to use :

Requires rooted device.

First Uninstall existing older version if you have installed)

1.Download Attached App and Install as regular apk.
2.Open application from drawer.
3.Install resource - Grant SU (requires one time Only)
4.Once it finish, reboot device
Above steps requires first time only untill you re flash ROM.
5.Open App and select 'Activate Toggles (Common 25 - See screenshot above)
6.Once you finish It will open Notification Panel and you just needs to select RESET
7.Done !
Now you will have common 25 Toggles (Some toggles may not appear/Work) depending on ROM features.

PRO Version

PRO version is nearly same but user will have option to select desired Toggle only.You can choose any number of toggles (0 to 40 see screenshot above for choice of toggles.)

Get Pro Version

PS : Make 'Setting storage' backup in case you want to undo changes.

Last edited:

samep

Dec 8, 2011
What can be done about TW LOLLIPOP removing the ability we had with KitKat to gesture (or button) expand notification and quick toggle screens from launcher home screens?
This worked well with Nova Launcher to expand notification with second click of home button (default home screen then expand), Nova Prime to one finger swipe down to expand notification screen on home screen, and one finger swipe up to expand quick toggles on home screen.
Lollipop limits the gesture to top of screen.
2c15c57c4fb7cbe7a33aae1323499734.jpg

For those interested, Nova Launcher is fixing this soon. Just ran the beta version; it's good.
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/teslac...-launcher-materinova-16-android-apk-download/
e2c0223ef2683db5def3a5a9c975f59f.jpg

a28dbc29b6b00e4e8b5d23d06cbdc108.jpg

Sorry OP, I'm way off topic but wanted to update/edit the inquiry.

Last edited:

dr.ketan

Will this work for kit Kat too?
It will work on kitkat too. I have tested on my N4 kitkat and working fine.
But remember this will activate Toggle. Functionality of Toggle depends on rom features.
Not working with stock Lolipop Note 3...
Make sure you have selected to Download resources first and reboot device. I have tested on N3 Lollipop only and working without issue.

Sent from my SM-N910G using xda premium

Reactions: Rosli59564

sahil4u

Oct 9, 2010
But remember this will activate Toggle. Functionality of Toggle depends on rom features.

Make sure you have selected to Download resources first and reboot device. I have tested on N3 Lollipop only and working without issue.

Thanks for reply. Will give a try and report.

sahil4u

Oct 9, 2010
Okay I installed, I had 23 toggles now after this I only have 18 + 2 new toggles, download booster and personal page which I don't think will work. How can I undo and get my lost toggles back?

dr.ketan

Thanks for your effort with me....SuperSU always grants all my applications the root access...
Is there any other issues I can FIX ???

Check supersu - setting - mount namespace separation option
Enable it if you have disabled and then try to download resource again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosli59564

dr.ketan

Okay I installed, I had 23 toggles now after this I only have 18 + 2 new toggles, download booster and personal page which I don't think will work. How can I undo and get my lost toggles back?
If you have titanium then simply clear data from setting storage. (not settings)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Toggle Activation.

One click Activate missing quick panel Toggles

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Here straight of the art simple tool to activate missing quick panel toggles in one click.

How to use :

Requires rooted device.

First Uninstall existing older version if you have installed)

1.Download Attached App and Install as regular apk.
    2.Open application from drawer.
    3.Install resource - Grant SU (requires one time Only)
    4.Once it finish, reboot device
    Above steps requires first time only untill you re flash ROM.
    5.Open App and select 'Activate Toggles (Common 25 - See screenshot above)
    6.Once you finish It will open Notification Panel and you just needs to select RESET
    7.Done !
    Now you will have common 25 Toggles (Some toggles may not appear/Work) depending on ROM features.

PRO Version

PRO version is nearly same but user will have option to select desired Toggle only.You can choose any number of toggles (0 to 40 see screenshot above for choice of toggles.)

Get Pro Version

PS : Make 'Setting storage' backup in case you want to undo changes.

If you have titanium then simply clear data from setting storage. (not settings)

Will this work for kit Kat too?
    Not working with stock Lolipop Note 3...

I,ve already downloaded the resources - Restarted - Activated Toggled - Reset Notifications from Settings....
    Nothing Happened
    Just open supersu and confirm you have granted supersu permission to this tool.

Thanks for your effort with me....SuperSU always grants all my applications the root access...
    Is there any other issues I can FIX ???

Check supersu - setting - mount namespace separation option
    Enable it if you have disabled and then try to download resource again.