[31/10/2009] iPhoneToday 1.3 (Source Code Shared)

Search This thread

thepolishguy

Dec 3, 2009
Ivanhoe CA
How do you go back to the original theme after you have installed Iphone Today? Thanks.

I am not sure if your device works this way- but on mine... ...Go to your "Start Menu". Go to "Settings". Go to "Home" or "Today". On the bottom of the screen -select the "Items" tab. Now, uncheck "iPhoneToday". Put a check by "Sense" or TouchFlo3D.

If that doesn't work- then ask the guys with your phone how to switch your "Today Plug-ins".

95alexander95

I dont know if anyone have asked this before, but i removed all of my icons in the third "menu" (the 3 little dots down there) and know theres only 2 menus (2 dots). How can I get the third one back, so I can have more icons on it?

Sorry for bad english, but I really need help. Thanks in advance! :)

thepolishguy

Dec 3, 2009
Ivanhoe CA
I dont know if anyone have asked this before, but i removed all of my icons in the third "menu" (the 3 little dots down there) and know theres only 2 menus (2 dots). How can I get the third one back, so I can have more icons on it?

Sorry for bad english, but I really need help. Thanks in advance! :)

If you want 3 pages or more...

1. The pages are numbered starting with 0 (zero). 0, 1, 2, 3, etc.
2. The page number for the bottom bar is -1.
3. So if you want to create a new page, then from any existing page, long press on your screen so that the menu box pops up. Choose "Add Icon". Enter the information (name, image, etc.). There is a little box at the top that says "Screen". If you want the new icon on page 3, then enter 2 in the "Screen" box. If you want it on page 4, enter 3 in the "Screen" box. If you want a new icon in the bottom bar, enter -1 in the Screen box.
4. iPhoneToday will not create an empty page. So if you want a fourth page, you must have at least 1 icon on page 3 (Screen 2)
5. You are not limited to 3 "Menus" or pages. You can create as many as you want or need. Right now I have 7. As long as you have at least 1 icon on a page, then you can create the next page (or Menu).

Also -this version that you are using, version 3 -it is good. But development has been handed over to Tronikus on a new thread here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633618

The new version is even better than this one. You will have to start over because your settings will not be compatible -but I suggest you look into it. (if you want to of course)

Last edited:

Axelman8

Aug 26, 2009
Rotterdam
Woowoo,
This looks great!! installing and testing it right now.
Been using SPB mobile shell 3.5 for quite some time now, but this is even more convenient if it works :D

Thanks alot

supper70

Apr 14, 2010
Help!!

Hello all!
I really enjoy this thread and I read it daily to see what I can use from it! :+)

However, I've been searching for several days now on things that I really need and I must have been tired where I must have missed it. If you could help out this poor noob, I'd really appreciate it!

* I would like an icon that I could press that would switch from volume to vibrate to volume. I tried using mortscript and utilizing posts that I have seen without much success. For example, I tried sjToggle (among others) where I placed VJVolubilis.exe and sjToggle.ini (after altering to reflect the paths to the unzipped binaries and the iReflect icon-directory) into my iPhoneToday directory on my cell. THen I changed IPT icon names to point to the volume_toggle.png in the iReflect-directory for the 'Image:' and point to the voltoggle.mscr for the 'Execute:'. When I then press the icon, it says that another script is running. But I don't know of any other script running. I've also tried other mortscript scripts but I couldnt get any to work. Please help and let me know if I am doing something wrong or if there is an easier way to get this function working.

* I would like to have the bubble alarm notification placed on my icon that display the time. Is there any way to do this and how do we go about changing the bubble alarm notification image/design (or any other bubble notification design) anyways?

*I have wrestled and wrestled with trying to get my battery indicator icon to display in less than 20% increments as well as have the icons change color as the battery level goes down lower. I have a Samsung Omnia i910 (Windows Mobile 6.5 using Adrynaline ROM CF03.20961) and I went through the following without much success.

post 1948 (j101399j)
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508429&page=195

as well as (Chancer63)
forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=4386463&postcount=65

as well as (Holdemdogg)
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=4308712

The only one I got working was the last one by Holdemdogg with regard to the icon changing color but it still changes in increments of 20%. Looking for something that does not use a lot of battery power and something that works for me!!

THANKS ALL!!!!

Axelman8

Aug 26, 2009
Rotterdam
Iphone Today works perfect for me....

The installation is on a 21892.5.0.89 Energyrom 26-Febr.2010 WWE
(Titanium version without manilla)

The memory usage isn't more than 48% max., and the iphone today interface works really fast. Have used many plug-ins on my htc hd, but iphone today works best for me.

Even installed the next apps:
* i-contact V0.95
* S2p v0.83 beta
* SPB weather V2.4.0 build 2248

picture.php

picture.php

So for all of you who are searching for a realy fast and usefull interface, Iphone today is working like a charm and can be set to your own wishes.

SMF_12

Sep 14, 2009
Surrey
i keep going back to iphone today as its brilliant and quick. and i can cut it down to just half my today screen so i can have all the other features i like.

but im after a bit of help please...

i want a quick link for device lock, if anyone could tell me were i would find it in the programe thing please, and also one to adjust the backlight?

thanks

irodieum

Jul 3, 2009
Good application just one thing

Sorry for my english i am french

I like this application, for me it's the best that i have test since August 2010, but it will be perfect if i could update the facebook status of my contact like sens

i will never change this today against nothing else !!

Cyrille

BOURCELOT

Apr 16, 2009
Upgrade HTC Diamond 1 (P37°°) from windons 6.1 to windows 6.5

Interesting... can't wait to test it...

Hello,

Could you tell me what is the process to upgrade the HTC DIAMOND 1 (P3700) from Windows 6.1 to windows 6.5. Can I have the tools to upgrade, I already know , Unsigned-Hard-SPL-Diamond-OliNex, Dimond customRUU, I have radio installed on it, I have the file BsB65S for windows 6.5 but I already loss the connectionbetween activesync and the PPC

HTC TOUCH DIAMOND P3700
N° série : HT845GN01004
Windows mobile 6.1 Professionnel
SE CE 5.2.19965 (built 19965.1.2.3)
version opérateur 30.193.2.734
version de ROM : 2.03.406.2 FRE du 26.12.2008
version radio 1.09.25.23
version protocole : 52.51.25.26H
IME : 35756801236626101

saman_atr

Sep 20, 2007
Works Perfect

I just wanted to thank you for this great tool. I have used many today plugins for fast access to my Apps Including EastTodayLauncher which was a great one also. but the lack of multiple pages and scroll really sucked in it. I`m Using The latest WM 6.5 Mighty Rom on my Touch pro 2 and Iphonetoday works brilliant on it . Thank you so much for your time and hard work

actionboy

Aug 23, 2010
Hi, exe version closes after press exit (red phone) button, and cab version do not have fullscreen. Any idea how to make fullscreen whichwon't closes after exit button???? :confused::confused::confused::confused: