DSC02579.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

djkarl

Apr 3, 2009
So the wonderful aesthetic appearance of our phone is not ruined at all.
I actually ordered the same battery as Elaba ten days, I can't wait for it to arrive.

Elaba your a legend for posting up some photos for us all

Elaba

Jun 27, 2010
So the wonderful aesthetic appearance of our phone is not ruined at all.
I actually ordered the same battery as Elaba ten days, I can't wait for it to arrive.

Elaba your a legend for posting up some photos for us all

Thanks man, i also got a seperate charger for these batteries, as they have to charge much longer compaired with a stock battery (about 6-7h of charging time). Now i can use my phone constantly without having to leave it hanging on a charger. I just switch batteries. There are combo packs with this wall charger included. Comes in very handy...

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Recently i also got a " JIN DIAN " extended battery, 1900mah with the same dimensions like a stock battery. I hoped it would at least last the same amount of time like a new stock battery (1500mah). I read about this brand somwhere else on xda with pretty good performance but for the X10 they are crap. So i taped the stock and fake battery back-2-back to eachother and they both fit in the fat backcover. A DIY extended battery :laugh:

djkarl

Apr 3, 2009
received my battery very happy with it

should i be aiming to get it to be at 100%/4211mV when charging as per the first post in the thread?

Elaba

Jun 27, 2010
Mine only goes to 4,201v. I reset the battery stats a few times till i didn't see it going up anymore. But first use the battery till its empty when its brand new. Then charge it from empty to full. From there you can "over charge" it with resetting the battery stats.

djkarl

Apr 3, 2009
Looks like we have same battery my goes to 4201. I followed the first post and my battery is lasting a long time now

vpctoday

Oct 13, 2011
Looks like we have same battery my goes to 4201. I followed the first post and my battery is lasting a long time now

I got one like that and also a 2600mah from E-Cell...
performs very well with 3G always on and Live wallpaper

E-CELL: About 1day and 6hours
THE 3600mah... still testing but on first charge 1 and a half day till now ... 40% left... very nice :)

don't mind about the fat butt of the X10 though...

coolestdevil

Sep 29, 2012
New Delhi
I recently bought the 3600mAh Battery from ebay after luckily coming across this post while searching for a replacement battery. Had it not been for this post, I would have been stuck with the stock battery for another couple of years. So Thanks for making me trust the Chinese suppliers who I always had believed were like Nigerian scammers.

Anyways, what I would like to know is that the battery says 3.7V which I believe is equal is 3700mV then from where did this 4211mV come from? I have so far not done the "The Way" as per the first post and my OS monitor is showing 4171mV @ 100% after the second full discharging/charging. Gonna try "the way" tomorrow to see if I can reach 4211 also.

Elaba

Jun 27, 2010
Fully charged batteries always show higher voltages, try it with a normal AA battery from 1.2v. Charged they also go to 1.3v or more, used for 1.5v applications. I adsume the phone uses more then 3.7v as the usb input is 5v.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the 3200mAh Li_poly Extended Battery for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
    I've had it for about 7 months or so and it's awesomeness.
    On my x10a 2.3.3gb 0.3gb Xrecovery

-----Do Not Charge new Battery first just use it normally right out of the box.----
    --------------------Read how to recharge to 100% 4211mV below-----------------------------------------

My Battery Stats Li-poly 3200mAh 4211mV 91.4/33.0c at 100%.
    Temp does not change until it's below 10ish% Battery but I have never seen it above 93F an only when I'm gaming at 10% Battery. My old Battery would get up to 104f at 100% Battery on some game/video play
    No heat problems it stays at 91.4 even when I play some cpu/power hungry games.
    Everything is on all the time cpu at preformance/3gH+/wifi/gps/sync/weather widgets/live wallpaper/auto display.
    ( My best time 2ds.15hrs.27ms that was down to 2% battery).
    But the norm it about 2 days ish that is while playing.
    Games
    Music/videos
    News/videos
    sms mms/pics
    Calls
    Surfing/web/app Markets

You know just the usual stuff.
    I can even watch 2 Netflix movies on 3gh+ an only use 30ish% of the battery with everything on.

------------------Don't use any battery apps to Calibrate.---------------------------------
    ( I've tryed them all, they just screw things up and they will not charge to 4211mV)
    just use the phone until it's down to 1% then recharge it to 100%. It takes about 4.5 to 5 hours.
    ( you can let the phone turn it self off if you want but is not necessary.)

If you notice that it doesn't last as long as it did, then do this.

---------Try apps below to check charge and voltage--
    The only reason you have to do this is because your phone has a battery test minimum of 70% that's why you get readings like 65 to 93% after recharging this way.
    To get it to 4211mV again try (the way) below.

(Not Necessary Way but if it makes you feel better)
    Charge your phone to 100%.
    1a.(In Xrecovery, go to Advanced options/Wipe Battery Stats.
    2a.Take the battery out. ( wait 2 or 3 seconds)
    3a.Plug in charger to phone.
    4a.With charger plugged in to phone ( and phone Off ) Put the Battery back in.
    Then use this below from then on.

(The Way)
    1.Charge your phone to 100%.
    2.Unplug charger.
    3.Turn off the phone.
    4.Take the battery out. ( wait 2 or 3 seconds )
    5.Plug in charger to phone.
    6.With charger plugged in to phone ( and phone Off ) Put the Battery back in.
    7.Phone will boot up in Charge mode With only the battery animation.
    8.When that battery animation goes out you can power up the phone.
    9.Once the phone boots up, you will notice that the battery percentage is around 65 to 93% instead of 100%.
    10. Charge the phone back up to 100%. (in doesn't take very long to 100%)
    (03/12/12 Update) I don't seem to have to do this below anymore) It will charge to 100%/4211mV in about 4.5ish hours.
    11. You can repeat this until it's at 100% as many times as you need.
    (I only have to do it once to get it to 100% 4211mV)
    I have had this Battery for about 7 months and I only have to do this maybe once a month if that.

I've used both these apps for more then a year and a half an they both are small an have worked great. And their alot better then the stock "idiot light" like you get in a cheap car. lol :eek:

They both do a'heck allot more then just check battery stats.:D
    OS Monitor by eolwral for free: this is an awesome app for free I'd pay 2 or 3 bucks for it an you'll see what I mean if you try it to.:D
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.eolwral.osmonitor

SystemPanel App / Task Manager by NextApp, Inc. there's one for free but I use the paid versions which help support the Developers and more options::D
    https://market.android.com/details?...sMSwyLDEsIm5leHRhcHAuc3lzdGVtcGFuZWwucjEiXQ..

If you turn them on at boot their in the notification pull down and status bar real nice.:D

I got my Battery from Ebay for like 12$usa delivered from Hong Kong in 9-days
    From soowhoob2010

"FYI"
    You can use a small light tooth file to clean the two openings because they are real small, They are on the left side, That is on all the covers.
    It doubled the sound on my stock cover so I did it on the new one an glued some speaker cloth on the in side to keep it clean. Works an looks great.
    To use your old battery with the new back plate just find a spacer pretty much anything will work of the same size as new battery.
    As promised:

DSC02576.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02578.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02575.jpg
    Li-Ion and Li-Poly batteries can be damaged by charging and holding them at 100% charge, which is why phones are designed to "bleed off" to 90-95% even while plugged in and charging.

Bypassing this safety system can ruin your batteries and potentially your phone if there is a leak. Continually forcing the phone to re-calibrate in this fashion can bypass this system.

Just a friendly warning.
    Just got one of ebay, its 3600mah and really working great, followed your advice for charging. The back cover is a good quality with rubberish feeling (like the stock one) and fits nicely. Its also harder to get it off compaired with the stock one. I will buy a 2nd one as i'm going on a big trip. I tried other fake batteries before with the same MAH like the stock one and they were crap. I can recommend this bulky battery to everyone who's looking for some extra battery time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280870827415?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649