[32b & 32a - Test] *Official* CR_ Got Froyo Release

Search This thread

Azuske

Jan 31, 2009
Tampa, Florida
OH YEAH! WE GOT THE FROYO ROM NOW WE ARE MAKING A ROM OUT OF IT! HAHA LETS MAKE THE BEST FROYO ROM;)

Keep supporting us and you will see alot more roms coming from us

yutsoku

Feb 26, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I'm excited to use this. I am more curious to how fast and stable it is going to be. Will be a good source of entertainment none the less.

...It is suppose to be a lot faster than 2.1... I guess we'll see how it is on legacy hardware.

Last edited:

rynosaur

Nov 29, 2008
Dekalb
I doubt it. CM is based on sources, not on system dumps.

He said explicitly on his site that he was waiting for source code, not a dump or an OTA (which is what N1s are getting now). However, we had useable Hero ROMs in early 09, before HTC released the source code, so perhaps he'll break with his own convention, just like he had to utilize DangerSPL to continue coding. At least, let's hope so :) On a side note, the Flash 10 link from his site to Adobe is ONLY for N1s, which is a bit discouraging . . .

XabdullahX

Oct 18, 2007
Anyone tried flash yet?

afaik it can be downloaded here:

http://www.adobe.com/go/getfp10android

QR
img.php

art010606

Oct 2, 2009
so glad source is out. only thing that i heard is a problem right now is because SDK was just released the other day, alot of apps arent compatable.

mejorguille

Dec 14, 2009
Florida

mejorguille

Dec 14, 2009
Florida
Re: [G1/MT3G - 32B - Coming Soon] *Official* CR_ GotFroyo Development

Have you tryed it with jube's rough SDK port? It has the 2.2 browser so it *should* work.

But it doesn't have new Market and it is needed as well.

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html#android
That's a link to download it straight from the adobe wesite. Don't know what it really says since I'm not running the 2.2 port since I need to be able to make phone calls, but I'm going to assume its an apk download...
-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have it unitl June next year... I think I'll have a Killer phone the day my upgrade is allowed.

haha, i pre-ordered the phone in september 2008. so i have until like september. although they say 2 yrs, i think they do 11 month cycles, so 22 months is 2 yrs for t-mo.

so somewhere between Jul and september ill be upgrading. if there is a port of android for the HD2, that's what ill be getting.