32GB micro SD for 19.90$

Search This thread

sackofnoise

Feb 8, 2009
Quebec
MAYbe fakes, i woul wait the reply of the "225" sold before even thinkingof maybe considering....... getting one. But there is some out there that may be not fake... if you search dep enough and find highly rater seller...

Still could be fakes though.... :D

bidboy

Jun 16, 2010
Devon.
Last edited:

madscout

Oct 22, 2005
Viseu
Just last month, i did bought, a Sandisk 16gb Micro SD card for near 19$USD, it's a level 2 but it works like a charm on my galaxy :),

T

Tehpriest

The attachment below is the flash memory test program eBay recommend. If you have to open a dispute then check the item with the program and tell them you used it and the results. Just save it to desktop no need to install simply double click and extract fom there then double click the program and follow the instructions. Don't forget to plug it into the PC first though with a USB converter.

Attachments

• h2testw.zip
    202.2 KB · Views: 50

Nov 7, 2006
Google Pixel 5
The attachment below is the flash memory test program eBay recommend. If you have to open a dispute then check the item with the program and tell them you used it and the results. Just save it to desktop no need to install simply double click and extract fom there then double click the program and follow the instructions. Don't forget to plug it into the PC first though with a USB converter.

thank you, i will definitely use it and post the result.

iv4nhoe

Jun 21, 2010
My supposed-to-be 32gb Kingston SD card turns out to be 8gb. Gets stuck at 7929MB and a write delay error pops up

The chinaman peed on my rug! :rolleyes:

Error writing file 'G:\8.h2w', offset 0x2f900000.
It is still possible to verify the test data written up to this point.
(The semaphore timeout period has expired. Code 121)
Writing speed: 2.31 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

DaRkMyk

Jun 21, 2009
Singapore
My supposed-to-be 32gb Kingston SD card turns out to be 8gb. Gets stuck at 7929MB and a write delay error pops up

The chinaman peed on my rug! :rolleyes:

Error writing file 'G:\8.h2w', offset 0x2f900000.
It is still possible to verify the test data written up to this point.
(The semaphore timeout period has expired. Code 121)
Writing speed: 2.31 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

MicroSD? Kingston doesn't even manufacture 32Gb MicroSD, their highest so far is 16Gb.