[35 roms] [Pie] for RN7 Lavender

Search This thread

niix

Jun 12, 2013
@jimgsey Hi!
Did you abandon Pie development? If so, it is a pity. There's many ROMs for Q, but none for Pie anymore ?

glurak888

May 30, 2012
Hello, the LOS Rom has an error with not being able to access the microphone ( recorder crashes, google says no connection and whatsapp brings its classic "cant access microphone" error.

Are you still active?

Rangdrol

Oct 12, 2019
Hello, the LOS Rom has an error with not being able to access the microphone ( recorder crashes, google says no connection and whatsapp brings its classic "cant access microphone" error.

Are you still active?

Jimgsey now develop Q roms. Best is you use the last AICP Pie rom. Very similar to LOS and everything works fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    b89f62ed1976445988406fd6f9a96e51.jpg

I am not really a developer, I am learning in my spare time and I only have an old computer.

------- o --------​

I am a member of the Phenom Team, everything I learned I owe to the team. I am the creator of Atlantis Concept and I am in charge of compiling Android Pie.

I would like to thank all the people who have made this possible: They are many so I name them all here:
    It is the first time I compile roms and I can get to try so many. I have always been using only those that were already compiled, and that is why, I have decided to compile all those that I can. I would like to try all possible and share my work with everyone.
    As I said before I am new to all this. I've always been a tester and I've loved trying new roms but I've never done mine. It has been a step that I must thank all of them:

- Prique: He was the first person who told me: you can do it on your pc and from that moment on he does not stop giving his help and his time. One of the best people I've met for these chats.

- Dani: He is always helping, discovering new things to share It is not just a name. He is a restless person and he always tries to improve. Thank you for your patience and for sharing your knowledge.

- Clythe: He always help me with the error, he is my "error" teacher. I wish he had access to a good computer where he could compile. You learn a lot from people like him, who spend their time on those mistakes that one does not know how to solve.

- Facoco: He has the most powerful computer I could see in photos, he is a reserved person but he always has time to help you. Thank you very much for your time and don't let that pc stop compiling.

- Kjjjnob, AmulyaX and letsmakecakes : They are the real developers who have turned all their efforts to make this happen. Some of them I know more than others, they have their friends and enemies but personally I think they are excellent people. They have shared and continue to share their work with everyone without asking for anything in return. This must be the spirit of open source. Thank you for your time, knowledge and effort.

- Team Phenom: It is not just a name. It is a group of people in which you feel comfortable and where we all help each other, and testers for their time and reports. Thank you for leaving me part of the team.

You can see how I am building.

* I don't have a good connection... so sometimes the web won't load. Just try again later.

instant-email_1.gif

I upload all rom here: Sourceforge

I can only compile Android Pie, now, since I don't have enough resources to compile Android Q. I'm sorry.

All my Pie roms here:

- AospExtended (AEX) (March Security Patch)

- Android Ice Cold Project (AICP) (Private OTA) (March Security Patch)

- Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) (January Security Patch)

- AOSCP (now name CypherOS) (August Stop)

- AOSiP (March Security Patch)

- Arrow Os (January Security Patch)

- Baikal Os (Stop September)

- Bootleggers (Stop September)

- Candy Rom (Stop September)

- Carbon Rom (February Security Patch)

- Colt AOSP - Enigma (Stop September)

- Cosmic Os (Stop September)

- Clean Open Source Project (Cosp) (Stop October)

- CrDroid (March Security Patch)

- Derpfest (March Security Patch)

- Dot Os (Stop September)

- Du-Rex (Repo Problem) (Stop December)
    Github
    Download

- Evolution-X (It is Pie) Legacy (Error repo) (Stop November)

- Floko (March Security Patch)

- Ground Zero Open Source Project (GZOSP) (Stop August)

- Havoc 2.9 (Stop September)

- Ion (Stop August)

- Lineage Os 16 (LOS) (March Security Patch)

- LiquidRemix (Stop September)

- Lotus (Stop Novenember)

- OmniRom (Error repo) (Stop October)

- Paranoid Android (AOSPA) (Stop September)

- Pixel Experience (Stop December)

- Pixys Os (Erro repo) (Stop September)

- Potato Open Sauce Project (POSP) (Stop November)

- Resurrection Remix (RR) (March Security Patch)

- Revenge OS (Coming soon) (Stop December)

- Statix Os (Stop August)

- Superior Os (March Security Patch)

- Syberia Project (Stop September)

- Xenon HD (March Security Patch)

Any feedback will be well received since there are numerous roms and possibilities of errors. Any questions you have, I will answer it whenever possible.

Things you may need:
    Recovery: OrangeFox Stable or Beta
    Firmware web
    Root: Magisk Stable or Beta and Uninstaller.
    Gapps: BitGapps, NickGapps or OpenGapps.

Index;
    Install Rom Link
    Unbrick Redmi Note 7 (Edl + MiFlash) Link
    Atlantis Concept (All in one miui and Aosp) Link
    Compiling server Link
    My GitHub Link
    My Telegram Link

Questions and answers

- Why don't you compile android Q?
    I don't compile Android Ten because I don't have enough resources on my old computer.
    - How long does it take to compile a rom?
    I need 6 hours to download the repo, 17 hours to compile and 3 hours to upload it to the server. I require almost two days in the whole process.
    - Are all roms updated?
    All the roms that I have compiled do not update their repositories. You can say that many of them are final. Since android Pie is not in continuous development by developers.
    Only some of them keep their security patch updated. The latter rom updated them monthly when the patch is uploaded.

*** I accept suggestions of roms with android 9 to compile and to make a correct report it is necessary to attach the log and all the information about the rom that is being used.

If you like my job you can always donate for coffee
    ----> Cup of coffee <----​

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lavender Server, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
    jimgsey
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie

Version Information

Created 2020-01-21
    Last Updated 2020-04-14
    March 2020 security patch (I need compiling again)

- Aex √
    - Aicp √
    - Aosip √
    - CrDroid √
    - Derpfest √
    - Floko √
    - LOS √
    - RR √
    - Superior OS √
    -Xenon HD √

-Added:
    - Aoscp
    - Candy
    - Dot Os
    - Gzosp

Compiled now
    - Bootleggers Works all
    - Paranoid Compiled but camera not works

Compiled successfully: 30 roms
    Error compiling 5 roms (Later I will try to correct the errors so that they can be compiled)
    March 2020 security patch (I need compiling again)

- Aex √
    - Aicp √
    - Aosip √
    - CrDroid √
    - Derpfest √
    - Floko √
    - LOS √
    - RR √
    - Superior OS √
    -Xenon HD √

-Added:
    - Aoscp
    - Candy
    - Dot Os
    - Gzosp

Compiled now
    - Bootleggers Works all
    - Paranoid Compiled but camera not works

Compiled successfully: 30 roms
    Error compiling 5 roms (Later I will try to correct the errors so that they can be compiled)
    Can the syberia ROM be dirty flashed over the last official one? Okay never mind, I see need to wipe system etc to install.

Question, I've a guest account on my phone (nephew to play games) all that will be gone if I wipe the system?

You can do dirty flashed. I think that when you have time, you must do clean install.

Man you're insane. thanks for your all work. and i want to ask about derpfest pie. i been using 2 weeks but having some notification problems. never receive notification till i open the app. you have any fix for that?

Dont worry in some hour I comipiling new build with fix problema and January Security Patch.

@jimgsey what kernel is used in all the Roms? Im facing low speaker Volumen in aex... And apns are missing, so mobile Internet is not working. Thank you for your work!

It is true. In a few days I will make a patch for this sound error. Then I implemented it in the next update.

@jimgsey what trees are you using?

I based my Works in AmulyaX´s tree, then I do my vendor, update blobs and change some things…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Updated with more roms
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Regards
    Hi, just wanted to say big thanks, until now the only good rom for lavender was, imo, aex by amulyax because it's no-nonsense, very fluid, everything works and it has OnePlus gestures. Unfortunately he seems to flit from one project to the other and he stopped maintaining it in July 2019.

I have to say your version retains all the qualities of this rom, while being even more fluid (!), having the latest security patches, and adding exfat support on top. Wonderful work, cheers.

The only thing I'm missing is integrated gapps, it was a nice touch, with opengapps I have 2 phone apps now, but that's nitpicking.

Keep up the good work ?