360 hours ? WTF ?

Search This thread

Flynhx

Jun 16, 2015
/system/lost+found
make use of the OLD redmi note 3 cable- lol this worked for me- i was able to unlock it within a week

It depends in the country/area you live, i've unlocked my phone before in less than a day(permission req at night & next morning i got my permission), i'm using the stock cable that came with my Redmi 5 Plus. No 99% stuck, 1 try and poop! 100% success.

Reactions: viikram.siingh

mithunraj2

Oct 25, 2010
Udupi
I have redmi 5 Plus Global Stable.. I live in india.. Purchased this set last week.. when i tried to unlock it.. it unlocked with in few Seconds..
i dont what happened? how it happened?..
Coz in my previous encounters with mi note 3 and note 4 i waited for one week...
but this time i didint even applied for bootloader unlock.. neither did bind my account..
was curious so entered fastboot mode and used latest miunlock tool.. after the initial login process it unlocked with in seconds..
Its really strange.. but glad it allowed to unlock bootloader without any waiting whatsoever...

sudarta

Jun 28, 2007
ha ha ha.... this is my first xiaomi, and they make me waste my 360 hours to wait just to unlock bootloader..... no more! never buy xiaomi again. I am may be one voice, butfor those who did not buy xiaomi product; think again.... now they implement anti roll back too.... can not downgrade rom. May be tomorrow they will implement DO NOT TOUCH xiaomi, as it may brick the unit :: LOL::

Ponchikii

May 5, 2018
who cares most unlocked is only for os modifications and games i also tried all possible ways to unlock without wait with no luck. anyway flashed beta miui 10 all works fine i enjoy this phone fast and cheap so yes wait timer reset after flash to 320 more hours to go.

Awais Malik

Apr 8, 2013
I am getting 163h of waiting time. After my first try :(

Using Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Ai dual Cam (Whyred) with latest Android version 9.0 and latest unlock software provided by Xiaomi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    make use of the OLD redmi note 3 cable- lol this worked for me- i was able to unlock it within a week

It depends in the country/area you live, i've unlocked my phone before in less than a day(permission req at night & next morning i got my permission), i'm using the stock cable that came with my Redmi 5 Plus. No 99% stuck, 1 try and poop! 100% success.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone