3G and H stuck on "upload"

Search This thread

d1n0x

Oct 4, 2010
Hey guys!

My problem is the following: I can't connect to the internet via mobile network, because the 3G symbol is stuck on "uploading" (the arrow is either lit or blinks). Sometimes it stops, switches to H, does nothing and goes back to 3G with the upload arrow lit. :confused:

I have flashed a new radio + IRL and still the problem persists. I've tried wiping my device and installing a bunch of different ROMs, all without success :( Now I can't even connect to my Google account after I have flashed a new ROM, because it gets stuck on "uploading" as soon as it gets a 3G signal.. very strange!

Would be glad if somebody could help me out here ;) thanks guys!

PS: it could also be a temporary issue with the carrier.. anyone on 3 Austria here? :D

Last edited:

ghostface1500

Jan 25, 2011
Hello!

I have the same problem with Oxygen 2.0 ROM, but I experienced this issue with the stock HTC ROM as well. Have you found a solution for this annoyance? My provider is 3 from Austria, the same as yours.

Greetz from Graz ;)

Last edited:

d1n0x

Oct 4, 2010
Hi, thanks for the reply.

As far as I know, 3 Austria have made slight modifications to their network (4G and other stuff I guess). I have noticed that I don't have a 3G icon anymore, I only have H, and since this change happened, the network is kinda messed up.
I think they are still working on getting these little problems fixed, so I guess it's just a matter of time ;)

Grüße aus Linz :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App