• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

3GB/16GB Mido

Search This thread

aabenroi

Dec 6, 2011
Pontianak
Was the bootloader unlocked?

yep, it's unlocked already... no need to unlock anymore
just got mine and flashed to AospExtended, tested few hours ... all function work without problem

The real question here is ... why would you get the version with 16GB of storage when the 32gb is just a few bucks more? :D

some people like me rarely take pictures/ record videos, and do not install bunch of games and apps
so, 16gb is more than enough for me... If I need more, I can always put a microsd...

And yeah... 16gb is just $123 here in Indonesia :D

$123 for a 3GB, Snapdragon 625, fullHD, 4100mah, Fingerprint, IR, FM, Gyro, Compass is crazy bargain.

Sachin

Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
it's really confusing, because Redmi has different codename for 4 and 4x.
thanks for clearing that up, and how about the back of the phone?
i asked the seller and he said plastic back, is it like the one on Kenzo? middle metal with top and bottom plastic?
Lol dunno.
Ive Indian variant of Redmi-note-4 (mido), dunno about those variants. Sorry.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

bucks_26

Feb 19, 2015
yep, it's unlocked already... no need to unlock anymore
just got mine and flashed to AospExtended, tested few hours ... all function work without problem

im in indonesia and bought this RN4X 3/16 frm official online store and it came with LOCKED BOOTLOADER.
one noob question:
My device has almost 2GB of Misc files in internal storage, i haven't unlock my BL yet and Unrooted too.
How to clean up this misc file without root my phone? Is there a tip/tutor or maybe a helpfull app to solve it?
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts