• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

3Minit Battery and 3Minit Clock

Search This thread
That is a lot of stuff. If you want this mod, I suggest you uninstall everything, then install this mod. Reinstall all those other mods one st a time to find which one is causing the problem.
Hi ! Sorry but I flash only the mod Center Clock & Battery make bootloop.
See it when you are time but now doesn't work. Have a good day

trips555

Mar 9, 2008
Google Pixel 4a 5G
The 3minit clock does work. You just need to install font manager, install Roboto font, then reboot. The problem is that it directly looks for Roboto font then crashes when it can't find it. After you set your clock the way you want, you can uninstall the font manager and only redo the font thing when you want to make changes.

The 3minit clock does work. You just need to install font manager, install Roboto font, then reboot. The problem is that it directly looks for Roboto font then crashes when it can't find it. After you set your clock the way you want, you can uninstall the font manager and only redo the font thing when you want to make changes.
Yes Thank you that work 👍 center clock back

Hi, thanks for november update 👍
I don't know if it's a mistake but the mod aren't apply when I see my notifications ?
How can change the style of battery icon ? They are a lot amazing icons and download it for on store but when apply not change.

And what is it this icons "red Point"
Thanks and good week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211112-142036.png
    Screenshot_20211112-142036.png
    547.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20211112-142335~2.png
    Screenshot_20211112-142335~2.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20211112-142029.png
    Screenshot_20211112-142029.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi, thanks for november update 👍
I don't know if it's a mistake but the mod aren't apply when I see my notifications ?
How can change the style of battery icon ? They are a lot amazing icons and download it for on store but when apply not change.

And what is it this icons "red Point"
Thanks and good week.
This mod is for status bar only, not QS pulldown.
Don't know anything about other icons.
You can try uninstalling the 3minit settings app and applying it manually (attached). If that doesn't work, you can let me know which battery you want (author and number) and I'll see what I can do.

Attachments

• 3MinitBatterySettings.apk
    7.8 MB · Views: 3
This mod is for status bar only, not QS pulldown.
Don't know anything about other icons.
You can try uninstalling the 3minit settings app and applying it manually (attached). If that doesn't work, you can let me know which battery you want (author and number) and I'll see what I can do.
Hello thanks for your reply.
I never cared that the mode was not working for QS pulldown sorry.
Thanks for the link 👍
I like more the number 8 of Daxgirl 🤩 but I use the mod Battery&CenterClock all in one. I see the App link first. Have a good day.

Top Liked Posts