• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

3Minit Battery Mod (Specific to N910P)

Search This thread

millerboy3

Feb 3, 2010
Columbia
Here we have the 3Minit Battery Mod for our lovely Sprint Note 4 N910P!

What makes it different than the one in the general Samsung Note 4 Thread here you ask?
Well I for one get annoyed by that "Roaming Indicator" Messeage in the Status Bar. So I got rid of it! It now displays sprint :)

Credits and thanks @gharrington and all battery design themes. Original topic

NOTE to Sprint Rom Devs: Feel free to use this! Just be sure to mention me AND make sure to give proper credit to gharrington for the original mod!

Just Flash this zip in recovery, and you are good to go!
DOWNLOAD

Please Post your Results if it worked for you!

Last edited:

Androidious

May 24, 2010
NE

What makes it different than the one in the general Samsung Note 4 Thread here you ask?
Well I for one get annoyed by that "Roaming Indicator" Messeage in the Status Bar. So I got rid of it! It now displays sprint :)

NOTE to Sprint Rom Devs: Feel free to use this! Just be sure to mention me AND make sure to give proper credit to gharrington for the original mod!

DOWNLOAD

Awesome! I was wondering, if you have the time and ambition, would you be willing to make this for the Hybrid X ver 2.2 ROM?

No matter how hard I try, I cannot get the danm thing to decompile the smali files (I'm only left with the XML files for some reason or another).

Even if you don't have time or don't want to, thanks!

Reactions: kingjamesthe3

KLPFL

Jul 25, 2009

bigbabo

Apr 22, 2009
hybrid 3.0 5.1.1 og5 note 4 sprint doesnt work i used to have zip from echoe app but thats no longer on the servers that one worked i know cause i shared it before

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DOWNLOAD

If your rom is theme, will this brake the theme

Only on SystemUI.apk. no other themed items will break.

DOWNLOAD

Awesome! I was wondering, if you have the time and ambition, would you be willing to make this for the Hybrid X ver 2.2 ROM?

No matter how hard I try, I cannot get the danm thing to decompile the smali files (I'm only left with the XML files for some reason or another).

Even if you don't have time or don't want to, thanks!
    Are you still supporting this?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk