3Minit Battery Mod Updated: [03/09/15]

Search This thread

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Hi @gharrington

I tried to add free version aok in my rom and I am getting fc continuously. I am attaching the log here.

Hopefully it will be productive.

Thanks.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5898d7654c80f/Log_2017-02-07_00-41-20.txt

It worked only ovce in my phone. Thereafter its all fc. Kindly help me to fix the issue.

Edit :
It seems that the free app is conflicting with paid app as both apks using the same directory. It's sorted out now.

Sent from my "1+2" powered by Unofficial RR 7.x.x
Compiled by myself

Last edited:

nmeuret

Aug 10, 2010
Montpellier
Overlap

Dear friends,

I've a problem installing 3min battery mod on my phone. I already had this problem before, but cannot remember how to fix it :

I change ths system_icons.xml file, but I think there must be something in the status_bar_extended too ??

Thanks for your help.

Near_07

Aug 28, 2014
facebookthemesapps.blogspot.com
overlapping battery text

wyftLcf.png

c3f4dwR.png

this is not a system battery text. when i hide the icon in 3 minit mod the overlapping text will also hide. anyone experience thesame? thanks for the answer

Git226

Jul 12, 2012
Issues with paid app install

I'm having the same issue as a few others where status bar and wallpaper are disappearing after installation; however, the only suggestions I saw were to verify permissions (which I've done). I have tried making the SystemUI modifications using TMA, apktool and command line, as well as a flashable zip; all with the same issue, i.e., phone boots fine, but wallpaper goes black and status bar is removed. I've meticulously followed the provided steps for all of the different methods to no avail. I'm suspecting that there is another app on my phone that is in conflict (e.g., I'm using Nova Launcher and have Xposed installed, however none of my Xposed modules mess with the statusbar)...Hoping that somebody has figured this out, or has some suggestions. I've got a Note 4 (SM910C) with systemless root, running Marshmallow (with latest security patch). Cheers.

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
I'm having the same issue as a few others where status bar and wallpaper are disappearing after installation; however, the only suggestions I saw were to verify permissions (which I've done). I have tried making the SystemUI modifications using TMA, apktool and command line, as well as a flashable zip; all with the same issue, i.e., phone boots fine, but wallpaper goes black and status bar is removed. I've meticulously followed the provided steps for all of the different methods to no avail. I'm suspecting that there is another app on my phone that is in conflict (e.g., I'm using Nova Launcher and have Xposed installed, however none of my Xposed modules mess with the statusbar)...Hoping that somebody has figured this out, or has some suggestions. I've got a Note 4 (SM910C) with systemless root, running Marshmallow (with latest security patch). Cheers.
Disappearing status bar and wallpaper is a signature error. Make sure to manually copy META-INF folder and AndroidMainifest from the old apk to the new using 7zip

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Git226

Jul 12, 2012
Disappearing status bar and wallpaper is a signature error. Make sure to manually copy META-INF folder and AndroidMainifest from the old apk to the new using 7zip

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I did use TMA to "recompile with original signature", and I confirmed that the file sizes and date/time stamp of META-INF and Manifest were the same in both the original and modified SystemUI.apk's. I can still try to manually replace the two using 7zip, but I can't seem to copy or delete the files in 7zip without extracting first...?

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
I did use TMA to "recompile with original signature", and I confirmed that the file sizes and date/time stamp of META-INF and Manifest were the same in both the original and modified SystemUI.apk's. I can still try to manually replace the two using 7zip, but I can't seem to copy or delete the files in 7zip without extracting first...?

Do not sign with original signature, use option one, then you can remove those.

Git226

Jul 12, 2012
Do not sign with original signature, use option one, then you can remove those.

I was able to replace the original META-INF and Manifest files after using option 1 (note that this contradicted the advice of Ticklefish in post #4346..?); regardless, I still have the same problem with the status bar and wallpaper disappearing. Must be something with my setup. Perhaps I'll try again if I ever do a clean reinstall. Thanks.

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
I was able to replace the original META-INF and Manifest files after using option 1 (note that this contradicted the advice of Ticklefish in post #4346..?); regardless, I still have the same problem with the status bar and wallpaper disappearing. Must be something with my setup. Perhaps I'll try again if I ever do a clean reinstall. Thanks.
What device are you using? Send your framework and systemui

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008

I am having the same issue I have done it exactly as the instructions say and I have tried 4 times if I send you my system ui can you help me 2 please.

Device: note 5 with note 7 rom.

Figures it is Samsung, i think you have to edit the status bar xml and system icons xml both...Been a while

ZRK_NanDRD

Jan 18, 2016
Johannesburg
Can someone please upload the 3MinitBatteryModFiles_v4.1.1.zip on OP to dropbox or google drive cos I'm having trouble downloading from mediafire, download failed about 8x now (30%, 90% 60%) it just fails while the network is stable & its due to mediafire cos I've just download 4 files from different storage servers with no problem.

Top Liked Posts