[4.0][RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][TOUCH/NON-TOUCH]ClockWorkMod Recovery(6.0.3.2)

Search This thread

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
Hi Guys,

Here I present official ClockWorkMod Recoveries both touch and non. touch.

Download Links

Touch Recovery

Non-Touch Recovery

Bugs : you tell me.

NOTE : this recovery is currently only for ICS bootloaders that is <1.25 it will be updated after I or 80% of the community(whichever comes first) receive the Jellybean update.[/B]

DEV NOTE : ClockWorkMod touch contains closed source code and can be build only via the builder located here

Credits : - People who made it possible

Lloir(base tree).
Claudy(bug fixes).
Cobje(bug fixes and major porting).
neXus PRIME(major porting and finishing touches).
Dark Passenger(finishing touches and final bug fixes).
Gweedo767(clockworkmod maintainer and the person to make us official).

Last edited:

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
Flashing Guide

Prerequisites

>unlocked bootloader.

>fastboot

>some common sense.

Install procedure

>reboot to bootloader/fastboot mode

>open a fastboot terminal and type

>fastboot flash recovery <recovery_name>.img

>fastboot reboot-bootloader

>fastboot erase cache(precaution)

Reactions: kedar18 and doiutzu

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
How to report a bug

please perform the process that throws the bug/error.

then via adb

Code:
adb pull /cache/recovery/last_log

then attach the file to your post reporting in detail what you did and what error you got.

Reactions: kedar18

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
divna.tech
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
First: This now is suppose to work ? I try it few cmw's and non of then backup works on my phone.2 question, how that now is official and why that was important ? we already hawas able to use it ..Last question, Why all devs are still on ics ? Is just they hate jelly bean or what ?? I thought the most dx users already are with jb but I guess Im wrong

doiutzu

Dec 22, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11
First: This now is suppose to work ? I try it few cmw's and non of then backup works on my phone.2 question, how that now is official and why that was important ? we already hawas able to use it ..Last question, Why all devs are still on ics ? Is just they hate jelly bean or what ?? I thought the most dx users already are with jb but I guess Im wrong

JB was released only in a few regions until now (just eastern Europe to be more precise).
And CWM was not officially supported until now.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune

1.Did you try this? if you got a bug the method of reporting is mentioned please proceed as mentioned or it never happened.

2.getting official support was the only way to get cwm touch recovery also it allows you to use rom manager without any problems.

3.the developers from asia region are still on ics because HTC has not released it for this region its only released in Europe(as far as i know).

KahlanHaskeer

Oct 24, 2010
Hi there, thanks for you work.
My Desire X just arrived today. I made the two available updates, so my phone is now on Jellybean. How can I install a recovery and root my phone, if ever it is possible already?

[Edit] Well, I managed to do it eventually! But I'm a bit silly, I wipe all the phone from recovery, then it doesn't boot at all after HTC logo. I think there's no ROM no more on my device... Downloading stock JB ROM now.
[Edit2] End of my useless life : stock JB ROM didn't work, still the same problem. MyONEdx+ ROM did work on the other hand. And I used Nexusprime recovery for jellybean.
Regards

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Here I present official ClockWorkMod Recoveries both touch and non. touch.

Download Links

Touch Recovery

Non-Touch Recovery

Bugs : you tell me.

NOTE : this recovery is currently only for ICS bootloaders that is <1.25 it will be updated after I or 80% of the community(whichever comes first) receive the Jellybean update.[/B]

DEV NOTE : ClockWorkMod touch contains closed source code and can be build only via the builder located here

Credits : - People who made it possible

Lloir(base tree).
    Claudy(bug fixes).
    Cobje(bug fixes and major porting).
    neXus PRIME(major porting and finishing touches).
    Dark Passenger(finishing touches and final bug fixes).
    Gweedo767(clockworkmod maintainer and the person to make us official).
    Flashing Guide

Prerequisites

>unlocked bootloader.

>fastboot

>some common sense.

Install procedure

>reboot to bootloader/fastboot mode

>open a fastboot terminal and type

>fastboot flash recovery <recovery_name>.img

>fastboot reboot-bootloader

>fastboot erase cache(precaution)
    How to report a bug

please perform the process that throws the bug/error.

then via adb

Code:
    adb pull /cache/recovery/last_log

then attach the file to your post reporting in detail what you did and what error you got.