4.1.B.0.587 for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo .ftf

Search This thread

ZhAV

Aug 20, 2012
I spread 2 links for Xperia Neo, to stitch Flashtool. Use on health. Links in .txt On another couldn't - early to me while to insert direct references, I ask to forgive.
View attachment links.txt
"MT15i _4.1.B.0.587_Generic Trade Nordic" 1247-0875
"МТ15i_4.1.B.0.587_Central_Europe"

Last edited:

Pandemic

Aug 30, 2010
Meppel
talk.sonymobile.com
Xperia XZ2
Sony Xperia 1
any one try this update ? are you try this update .؟

10 minutes ago i set my Xperia Neo V on PC Companion and i get this:

w98l8w.png

Cyr4x

Jun 1, 2012
I tried it yesterday but restored JJ's Hybrid back. There's no revolutionary UI speedup as some said. HD recording is a lot choppy too, but better than on .431. Now I use only .587 kernel and baseband with JJ 3.3b with hope that it fixes wifi issues.

ZhAV

Aug 20, 2012
I was updated still yesterday through PC Companion without any problems, and links completely working - some people already happily used them. Screenshots from my Neo... Screenshot_2012-08-25-22-16-54.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-04-22-32-05.jpg

valessio

Apr 19, 2011
Mondragone
There is something weird with the "global" file.... Uncompressed it's only 239 mb or something like that... the others are like 370mb... Is it normal?

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
I spread 2 links for Xperia Neo, to stitch Flashtool. Use on health. Links in .txt On another couldn't - early to me while to insert direct references, I ask to forgive. View attachment 1302611
МТ15i_4.1.B.0.587_Global
МТ15i_4.1.B.0.587_Central_Europe
Thanks for sharing but..
What is global? Write CDF at least so people can know which region they download. I would check but have some problems with narod.ru page(even though sometime ago I could download from there)

Which central europe, there are 2 of them.. this one I can download.. will check later..

I guess it's problem in me for wanting to make things "by the rules".. :p :)

ZhAV

Aug 20, 2012
Thanks for sharing but..
What is global? Write CDF at least so people can know which region they download. I would check but have some problems with narod.ru page(even though sometime ago I could download from there)

Which central europe, there are 2 of them.. this one I can download.. will check later..

(МТ15i_4.1.B.0.587_Global = Generic Nordic) and (МТ15i_4.1.B.0.587_Central_Europe) - These two files are simply called by me on names of links (... they should be designated somehow) if it is interesting to you, download... disassemble on spare parts and look that is necessary... I was updated through PC Companion - so matched at me. Links published for impatient and that to whom all the same what it will have a region of a firmware. In case of desire and ability always it is possible to edit the build.prop under your region of a firmware... at own risk.:)

Last edited:

ZhAV

Aug 20, 2012
What are the changelogs for this updatE?
Modified .431 + new seventy-seventh radio, phone opens faster, longer battery holds up, something else ... Read the rest on the support site SONY. I'd add - as all good, nothing unusual in the behavior of the phone did not notice ..

Last edited:

xvinca

Jul 31, 2010
Thanks for sharing but..

I think this is central europe 1. I tried this on my neo and there is no option to turn off diacritics in outgoing sms (something like cost saving).
I don't know the exact differences between CE1 and 2 roms. I am from the Czech republic and I think, I need CE 2 rom (to have cost saving function for example...).

Top Liked Posts