[4.1+] L Speed main discussion thread

What do you expect from this mod?

• Total voters
Search This thread

sugar 7

Jan 10, 2011
Paris
It s normal you must work for your life Xda is not a work is a hobby and you give a lot for xda user s so GOOD LUCK and very very thanks for our phone :))))

Envoyé de mon SM-N920C en utilisant Tapatalk

droidblitz

Jun 11, 2015
Let's keep this thread alive guys! [emoji106]

Sent from my Razr XT910
I agree. :D

A couple suggestion here.
When posting a screenshot ( SS ) of your before and after Screentime ( SOT ) with or without LSpeed maybe its better if we all include what LSpeed settings we used and at the same time include what device / rom we are using. For future reference :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Yes i can quote again using tapatalk :D

jugoslavpetrovic

Mar 6, 2015
Belgrade
soundcloud.com
Moto X4
OnePlus 8T

When posting a screenshot ( SS ) of your before and after Screentime ( SOT ) with or without LSpeed maybe its better if we all include what LSpeed settings we used and at the same time include what device / rom we are using. For future reference :D

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Couldnt agree more, cuz without all specs SS are meaningless for others.

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 23, 2011
Garrett, IN
sad to see the man go! oh well.

QUICK QUESTION guys!

What is the best version out? including betas.
Beta 8 is running great for me

SKNur2l.jpg

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
Beta 8 is running great for me

SKNur2l.jpg

Sad to see you leave here so soon. Its well with you:(

Let's keep this thread alive guys! [emoji106]

Sent from my Razr XT910

XDA is no longer the same without Paget96 and his L-magic

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Free mobile app

When I flash the zip it says error executing it why is that ?
You will be missed paget96

wtf,hey @Paget96 brother,i wish u all the best for your live,do what you whant,it will be the right way,good luck,but remember: You always meet twice!!!!!
Big Greeeeeeetz!!!!!

Sad to hear that you leave us.I hope you'll resolve your problems soon

Did you manage to get it to work? Never seen that problem before. Try using the search thread button.

What device are you using it on?

Couldnt agree more, cuz without all specs SS are meaningless for others.

sad to see the man go! oh well.

QUICK QUESTION guys!

What is the best version out? including betas.

@Paget96
Words cannot express how sorry we are at this hard time you are going through bro...
I just wanna say we love you man! No matter you work or not ,its been such a great time you spent with us while developing such an great mod for the android community..and we really appreciate your all hard work,everything you did for us..?
I Hope everything gonna be alright and i hope we'll see you again
Our thoughts and prayers are with you...?

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

@Paget96 hey bro, dont worry. God will help you for all the good things you did..
You are a nice young man and yu like brother to us. And may god bless you and yur family bro.

ne❌us 5 --> Cataclysm --> ❌TREMEMusic --> L Speed

Very sad news. @Paget96 I wish you well and thank you for all you have done for us. Take care!

It's really sad to hear what has happened... Don't worry the bad news is good times never last forever... But the good news is Neither does bad times... Sure you'll bounce back..... So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5J5yKUE6-M

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

What do you mean? It has only increased my sot by one hour

I'm not a regular user of L-Speed.I have used it for some days on my old Sammy TAB.But I used to read this thread often just to see @Paget96's replies and his commitment to the community.Hat's off to you brother.The way you supported this thread is just remarkable.

Will miss a great RC :( Take Care bruh :/

Sad to see you go bro. Your mod has given many devices new life.

On a side note, guys hownis 3.3 beta 8 compared to 3.2

@Paget96, I'm one of your big fan and really really really sad to hear your problems.
Maybe it's all because the d4mn war what makes economic global problems. Hopefully, our and next generations could be a sample what is the meaning of respect and peace to each other.

Peace and love from me to your family.

Warm regards,
Wkobaint

omg @paget keep spirit.
ill waiting till you comeback.
hope you can do best there
:(
Sent from my Xperia SP using Tapatalk

Wish you all the best...

It s normal you must work for your life Xda is not a work is a hobby and you give a lot for xda user s so GOOD LUCK and very very thanks for our phone :))))

Envoyé de mon SM-N920C en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, bad times do pass. You've done a lot of good for many people and 1 of the best devs I've seen here on xda, you communicate with everyone and do your best to satisfy what everyone wants. Been a user since February and brought new life into my phones/tablet. Wish you best luck in life and hopefully some good will come your way (I'm sure it will in time) & will also make you a stronger person. Was great knowing you and hope to speak to you again in future. Take care

• Stable Skernel 5.0 + 0.6.1 + Speed + L GL = perfect combination tool CM11
  • After flash your speed L, the device run faster and smoother
  • Good work, brother

God gives the hardest battles to the bravest and finest warriors.

the gradesco for everything my friend weeping may endure for a night over the victory comes in the morning God will give you your victory, wait vocer a big hug.

My dear friend

Our prayers are with you.

"All things work together for good for those who love God. ..." Romans 8:28

Shalom & peace be with you, john

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am really very sorry for what happened.[emoji20] I was working on a new version of my PAC ROM port and had already decided to call it the Paget96 Edition[emoji9] . Guess that tribute makes more sense now. I'm getting all teary eyed[emoji37] [emoji37] [emoji37] and everything, but no probs, I had to go through that phase before you; emerge as a stronger person than before. Best of Luck for your future.

P.S. There's a bright side though - You can give more time to your girlfriend [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC Desire 616 dual sim customised for Puchki using Tapatalk

what happened?

The first time I came across this there was only 91 pages (when I first commented & tested L Speed) I read every page every day up until page 641, then I stopped as my phone was already great and didn't want to go through the hassel of downloading. now on page 1321, so crazy how popular this mod got. I just read through your interview that you had and some videos of L Speed. Such a nice guy, is a shame bad things happen to nice people but I believe everything happens for a reason. It doesn't rain forever and the sun will shine once again for u, I will keep reading through thread and make a donation on your return. I think everyone should as a token of apreication, I think many of us take for granted what he did for us. Truely one of the greatest people I've ever seen here on xda

@Paget96 Sorry to hear in what your going through you are a great guy and Dev on xda I really hope things get sorted out and we see you come back stronger then ever man we will miss you you are a great person man.

Tapped from my marshmako

As a human being, firstly the most important is being alive, then later all things could be done. Paget96 is a good man with kind and strong mind. He loves this community; so he will come back when the right time comes. With his energetic mind, just give him time to stay still when his mind calm down, he will know what to do for his life. The problem is too big for us to help, finally his family will solve the problem by themselves. Right now every where in the world has problems. Thanks.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk

es file explorer...tap on root explorer option in left slide menu.tap on rw setting in pop up window.check if "system" is set as rw.

Sent from my HTC One

You can also use uninstall option in L Speed or flash the uninstaller.

Thanks big boss @Paget96 for all that you've done in this community. I hope you find a solution in this challenge you are facing. Just dont forget to have faith in Him above. We will all wait when the time you're available again. :)

@Paget96,
Once in a while we have been facing happiness and sorrow; neither one stayed forever. That is normally that nature of life; what we need is encouragement and strong brave mind to stay still what has happen to us, then all will be passing away. Keep in mind that thing whenever goes down to the bottom always has to goes up. It could not stay there forever. That is why we do need strong heart to stay still until it passed by. Anyway, I just complaining likes other normal old guys. By the way do you still have the same address as given to me once. Thanks for everything. See you.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk

it hurts me to see this way , your one of the finest not only dev but a person as well....i hope to see you back here soon and most probably your work and dedication will be missed..... tc bro and i hope you good days wont be away for long

:'( :'( :'(

Hey no what happened here?! D:

I hope you will be fine @Paget96

And thanks for this great MOD

Enviado desde mi D6503 mediante Tapatalk

@Paget96

My heart goes for you. Wish you all the best and hopefully you and your family can get out of the problems soon.

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Free mobile app

I'm so sorry to hear that but I understand you completely because I'm living in this fuc...g Serbia too! It's very hard to live here,this country has gone to hell,it's like,you have all or you have nothing :mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead:
You are a very nice and smart guy and you didn't deserved this. I hope we will see you soon here with some new ideas, I wish you all the best from my heart and keep strong! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent using XDA One
Guess who is here, stronger than before. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone