• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[4.1+] L Speed main discussion thread

What do you expect from this mod?

• Total voters

jugoslavpetrovic

Mar 6, 2015
Belgrade
soundcloud.com
Did not tested batt yet for 10.1 but I have noticed one weird thing, something is going on with touch sensitivity or something. I have a gesture for screenlock and when trying to unlock it sometimes blocks me after a touch not letting me to swipe the whole input. Will try to uninstall to see if its from mod. Sometimes acting crazy and even sometimes looks like hacked from distance, lol, and there is someone else too in my device.

Reactions: Paget96

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
Did not tested batt yet for 10.1 but I have noticed one weird thing, something is going on with touch sensitivity or something. I have a gesture for screenlock and when trying to unlock it sometimes blocks me after a touch not letting me to swipe the whole input. Will try to uninstall to see if its from mod. Sometimes acting crazy and even sometimes looks like hacked from distance, lol, and there is someone else too in my device.
I'm now using chroma rom. Works pretty well :D
Try it when you have a time.. :)
Hi @Paget96
the V4.0_VECTOR version is great.;)
i have some idea maybe these help you . please see them:
thanks.
I will check your files, thank you :D

EDIT:
Emm, I can't use this, this is from skynet....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Paget96

Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
Can someone tell me how to remove this? My kernel is conflicting with it and uninstalling it within the script does nothing.
it does :)
but when you uninstall it, don't run the file again, because it will recreate everything :)

and btw, conflicting come due to bad setup :)

LiL_Assassin

Feb 19, 2012
it does :)
but when you uninstall it, don't run the file again, because it will recreate everything :)

and btw, conflicting come due to bad setup :)

I'll try that and it's not that, it's just the kernel I have. Has pretty much all your options anyway. Well not all of them but a. Majority, i am impressed with how it's going for you though :). I try it every now and then

Paget96

Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
I'll try that and it's not that, it's just the kernel I have. Has pretty much all your options anyway. Well not all of them but a. Majority, i am impressed with how it's going for you though :). I try it every now and then
Ook ^~^ just keep me informed about your device :D
I hope there will be a uninstall option for the new adaway function, because sometimes those ad remove app cause host problem. Thanks.
I configured disable button inside adaway menu which works awesome :D
for uninstall, I think that it isn't so important :)

lazer9

Oct 17, 2007
Hermitage, PA
Lol, is the new adaway being discussed in beta 10.1 or coming in next release. Sorry I get a bit confused with the conversation. Thanks.

PS, so far so good. Battery life may have even improved but I came from beta 8 to 10.1

Paget96

Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
The best methoed to adblocker is ...
With root explorer oben lspeed v 3.3 and exctract adblocker from it .then rename it to hosts then move it to path (etc)and set premision and restart.now you have adblocker
why?? xd
now you can be updated everytime with the latest sources without waiting for me to integrate it :D

Ohhdayumm

Sep 26, 2015
Hello great work withe the new beta phone is very smooth but the Ad block doesn't work on a streaming app called twitch? The ads still pop up unless does it only work on the browser?

Paget96

Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
Hello great work withe the new beta phone is very smooth but the Ad block doesn't work on a streaming app called twitch? The ads still pop up unless does it only work on the browser?
check previous posts ^~~~^
Adblocker will be on new level ^~^