Search This thread

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Quilon
www.buzzeee.com
[4.2.2][AROMA]★★★ Dark™ NeXuS★★★ [Micromax™ A90S/Blue Vivo 4.3][STABLE]

9716358305_f6d40fb9eb_z_d.jpg

Code:
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"]Disclaimer[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]: [SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]Thanks to Shivam Bhalla in working and making it stable...But none of take responsiblity on what happens after flashing rom [/FONT][/SIZE]:cool:

==========================================================================================================​

Last edited:

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Quilon
www.buzzeee.com
Downloads & Credits

CLICK ON IT=====>>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

»»»» CREDITS »»»»

"Worked on by me & @Dj_Ignatius for A90S"

" @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @bsuhas @vredniiy »»»» Without Them,Nothing would be Possible "

"My Family »»»» Again,if they wont allow me..I cant even touch my PC :p "

" Our Moderator @justmpm »»»» A Big Thanks to Him ;) "

========================================================================================================

Last edited:

Shivam Bhalla

Jan 12, 2013
Micromax A90s/Blu Vivo 4.3 JB 4.2.2 Update including Fixes

AS DARK4DROID & OTHER DEV ARE REALLY BUSY SO AM UPLOADING MY OWN PORTED BUILD OF JB 4.2 under the DARK4DROID OP INSTEAD OF NOT HAVING THIS DEVICE HE TOOK CARE OF OUR DEVICES SO ALL CREDIT GOES TO HIM

CLICK HERE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
For Latest ROM v2 Move to This Link
Here

Changelog & Fixes

• [*]CWM BASED INSTALLER :)
    [*]Full STOCK JB 4.2.2.
    [*]Framework-res.apk modded more good performance
    [*]Fixed reboot when unplugging the usb cable.
    [*]More improved status bar 4.2 edition.
    - Stock 4.2 look and feel.
    [*]Superuser
    [*]Updated google apps included
    [*]Modded Settings look (thanks to LigoIce) MMX 110 with shortcuts for
    - Engineering mode
    - Y-GPS
    [*]Google Bootanimation
    [*]Direct 3G Video Call support.
    [*]DPI Changed to 210 ppi for better view
    [*]JB 4.3 Gallary and Camera with multiangle photosphere,panaroma supported
    [*]Contact
    [*]Default wallpaper changed
    [*]Fixed App to SD Problem
    [*]Fixed Call freeze and Low sound problem.
    [*]Fixed Camera still little bit grainy in low light.
    [*]Fixed Wifi Reboot issue.
    [*]Fixed shutdown & restart not direct start and added 3 boot menu by @superdragonpt :good:
    [*]Fixed 6620_launcher mobile heating issue and few ramdisk mod by @superdragonpt & @Dark4Droid :good:
    [*]Fixed About & Scene setting FC.
    [*]Fixed Google Playstore known problem
    [*]No Navigation Keys so download latest LMT Launcher from here
    Credits : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1330150
    @prratha93 for equaly testing my mods time by time.

• Tips & Tricks

• BEST ROM FOR GAMERS INCLUDED NEW RAM MANAGEMENT TWEAKS IN RAMDISK SUPERB HD GAMEPLAY

LESS RAM USAGE AUTO KILLING APPS AND SECURE RAM FOR FOREGROUND & BACKGROUND ENTROPY

FOR BETTER BATTERY DOWNLOAD "Greenify" App from Google Playstore and Hibernate the Apps not in use to kill battery hungry apps.

LMT Users who have complains of killing of LMT by Android Core Engine for RAM Management can now make app unkillable by downloading following app and install it as a normal app dont greenify it after installing it open app from drawer and goto running processess option click to" List" and find LMT and click on it you will get few choice Tap to "Always Keep Alive" now play any Game smoother than before and stop worries about killing of Apps.

Download Link here :- http://d-h.st/JES

Known Bug

No Autofocus in camera:confused:
Solved Autofocus Bug
Download Link :- https://mega.co.nz/#!kcI0XC5I!J3JJdzHD5rv2nR1CreQnqG4i8hkchVb7jFSc68J1zr0

Now record and play full 1080p video's :)

PROCEDURE TO FLASH ROM

Must be on Stock JB Blu Vivo 4.3.
Install TWRP or CWM Recovery
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NEW UPDATE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch Recovery Ported for Micromax A90s/Blu Vivo 4.3 :fingers-crossed::cool:
Download Mobile Uncle Tool from Playstore and Recovery.img on SD card root. Click recovery update Viola new Recovery :fingers-crossed:

Download Link : https://mega.co.nz/#!1YonAQBI!TdzPrla_KnX463yBYkR_vCnUuSkDrerIh5y3ACbt_RU

Wipe cache
Wipe delvik cache
Factory Reset
Install Zip from sd card
Click Yes
Wait for Automatic Reboot.
After Boot Logo wait for 5 min to Boot-up.

Note: Rom is based on Jiayu G3 & the original AMOI N820, so if there is some issue so dont forget to discuss.

THIS IS A WORK OF ALL DEV OF Micromax & ZTE for other devices so all credits goes to them as per Credits section above #3

Special Thanks to Dark4Droid for still giving hopes to A90s Users

Last edited:

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Quilon
www.buzzeee.com
I own A90s and have flashed your rom.First of all thanks for your efforts for making ROM for A90s users now the problem am getting is that wifi not switching on it always hangs on sayong wifi is turning on secondly bluetooth is swithing on but its neither finding or discovering any nearby device nor other device able to discover it even than i have checked and made all my bluetooth devices visible. Next problem whenver I tap to check "about" it gives FC on settings.Camera working both front and rear but with no autofocus :( . Leaving all these things on other side everything is working fine and smooth no problem in calling recieving messaging. Please create some patch for solving these issues and again am very thankful for all your and other dev. efforts in making 4.2.2 ROM stable for US.

Thank you for the Feedback..... So issue is Wifi,BTand FC when clicking About Settings..?? Wait for Patch :cool:

YanOri

Feb 6, 2011
Mangalore
One word, 'Awesome'. If only i had time to flash this and try it right now :(
However, this is going in my bookmarks and gonna try it as soon an possible. Thanks a lot mate!

Reactions: lopestom

Shivam Bhalla

Jan 12, 2013
I own A90s and have flashed your rom.First of all thanks for your efforts for making ROM for A90s users now the problem am getting is that wifi not switching on it always hangs on sayong wifi is turning on secondly bluetooth is swithing on but its neither finding or discovering any nearby device nor other device able to discover it even than i have checked and made all my bluetooth devices visible. Next problem whenver I tap to check "about" it gives FC on settings.Camera working both front and rear but with no autofocus :( . Leaving all these things on other side everything is working fine and smooth no problem in calling recieving messaging. Please create some patch for solving these issues and again am very thankful for all your and other dev. efforts in making 4.2.2 ROM stable for US.

wifi is working now it was the problem of updater script it should be wifi_6620 for our device and it was 6628 chipset that was causing wifi not to work and bluetooth still not working :( and no autofocus

prratha93

• Aug 25, 2012
    Superb work

BUG LIST:Updated on 23-9-2013
    Code:
    [B][U]Major:[/U][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Autofocus Not working.
    [*]Shutdown /Reboot is not working it does not shut down or reboot properly.
    In order to start than you have to remove battery and again put it inside.
    [/LIST]
    [B][U]
    Minor:[/U][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Force close in Settings> About
    [*]Force close in Settings> Display > Scenes
    [*]Speaker output is around 75% of ICS
    [/LIST]

Last edited:
    Reactions: lopestom

superdragonpt

Recognized Developer
    Apr 27, 2013
    Lisbon / Taiwan / USA
    www.caixamagica.pt
    Updates

Touch to Focus fix(Credit: Haseeb Awan)
    Download

Actually thats my MODED camera app, that i've benn using since my MIUI v4 ROM, and that was also added on my last ROM 4.2.2 Update.
    He just renamed the apk....

So credits not for him, feel free to check my MIUI v4 rom, and my JB 4.2.2 Rom ...

funny......

prratha93

• Aug 25, 2012
    Actually thats my MODED camera app, that i've benn using since my MIUI v4 ROM, and that was also added on my last ROM 4.2.2 Update.
    He just renamed the apk....

So credits not for him, feel free to check my MIUI v4 rom, and my JB 4.2.2 Rom ...

funny......

ma bad.Actually I just copy pasted the content from pakInc link mentioned in OP. Appropriate changes have been made in post :cool:
    :eek: :p

Can any solve my problem??

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      [4.2.2][AROMA]★★★ Dark™ NeXuS★★★ [Micromax™ A90S/Blue Vivo 4.3][STABLE]

9716358305_f6d40fb9eb_z_d.jpg

Code:
      [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"]Disclaimer[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]: [SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]Thanks to Shivam Bhalla in working and making it stable...But none of take responsiblity on what happens after flashing rom [/FONT][/SIZE]:cool:

==========================================================================================================​
      Micromax A90s/Blu Vivo 4.3 JB 4.2.2 Update including Fixes

AS DARK4DROID & OTHER DEV ARE REALLY BUSY SO AM UPLOADING MY OWN PORTED BUILD OF JB 4.2 under the DARK4DROID OP INSTEAD OF NOT HAVING THIS DEVICE HE TOOK CARE OF OUR DEVICES SO ALL CREDIT GOES TO HIM

CLICK HERE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      For Latest ROM v2 Move to This Link
      Here

Changelog & Fixes

• [*]CWM BASED INSTALLER :)
        [*]Full STOCK JB 4.2.2.
        [*]Framework-res.apk modded more good performance
        [*]Fixed reboot when unplugging the usb cable.
        [*]More improved status bar 4.2 edition.
        - Stock 4.2 look and feel.
        [*]Superuser
        [*]Updated google apps included
        [*]Modded Settings look (thanks to LigoIce) MMX 110 with shortcuts for
        - Engineering mode
        - Y-GPS
        [*]Google Bootanimation
        [*]Direct 3G Video Call support.
        [*]DPI Changed to 210 ppi for better view
        [*]JB 4.3 Gallary and Camera with multiangle photosphere,panaroma supported
        [*]Contact
        [*]Default wallpaper changed
        [*]Fixed App to SD Problem
        [*]Fixed Call freeze and Low sound problem.
        [*]Fixed Camera still little bit grainy in low light.
        [*]Fixed Wifi Reboot issue.
        [*]Fixed shutdown & restart not direct start and added 3 boot menu by @superdragonpt :good:
        [*]Fixed 6620_launcher mobile heating issue and few ramdisk mod by @superdragonpt & @Dark4Droid :good:
        [*]Fixed About & Scene setting FC.
        [*]Fixed Google Playstore known problem
        [*]No Navigation Keys so download latest LMT Launcher from here
        Credits : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1330150
        @prratha93 for equaly testing my mods time by time.

• Tips & Tricks

• BEST ROM FOR GAMERS INCLUDED NEW RAM MANAGEMENT TWEAKS IN RAMDISK SUPERB HD GAMEPLAY

LESS RAM USAGE AUTO KILLING APPS AND SECURE RAM FOR FOREGROUND & BACKGROUND ENTROPY

FOR BETTER BATTERY DOWNLOAD "Greenify" App from Google Playstore and Hibernate the Apps not in use to kill battery hungry apps.

LMT Users who have complains of killing of LMT by Android Core Engine for RAM Management can now make app unkillable by downloading following app and install it as a normal app dont greenify it after installing it open app from drawer and goto running processess option click to" List" and find LMT and click on it you will get few choice Tap to "Always Keep Alive" now play any Game smoother than before and stop worries about killing of Apps.

Download Link here :- http://d-h.st/JES

Known Bug

No Autofocus in camera:confused:
      Solved Autofocus Bug
      Download Link :- https://mega.co.nz/#!kcI0XC5I!J3JJdzHD5rv2nR1CreQnqG4i8hkchVb7jFSc68J1zr0

Now record and play full 1080p video's :)

PROCEDURE TO FLASH ROM

Must be on Stock JB Blu Vivo 4.3.
      Install TWRP or CWM Recovery
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      NEW UPDATE
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      [RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch Recovery Ported for Micromax A90s/Blu Vivo 4.3 :fingers-crossed::cool:
      Download Mobile Uncle Tool from Playstore and Recovery.img on SD card root. Click recovery update Viola new Recovery :fingers-crossed:

Download Link : https://mega.co.nz/#!1YonAQBI!TdzPrla_KnX463yBYkR_vCnUuSkDrerIh5y3ACbt_RU

Wipe cache
      Wipe delvik cache
      Factory Reset
      Install Zip from sd card
      Click Yes
      Wait for Automatic Reboot.
      After Boot Logo wait for 5 min to Boot-up.

Note: Rom is based on Jiayu G3 & the original AMOI N820, so if there is some issue so dont forget to discuss.

THIS IS A WORK OF ALL DEV OF Micromax & ZTE for other devices so all credits goes to them as per Credits section above #3

Special Thanks to Dark4Droid for still giving hopes to A90s Users
      Downloads & Credits

CLICK ON IT=====>>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

»»»» CREDITS »»»»

"Worked on by me & @Dj_Ignatius for A90S"

" @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @bsuhas @vredniiy »»»» Without Them,Nothing would be Possible "

"My Family »»»» Again,if they wont allow me..I cant even touch my PC :p "

" Our Moderator @justmpm »»»» A Big Thanks to Him ;) "

========================================================================================================

" App not installed " SD card fix patch

Simply flash it through Recovery dont wipe anything.

Link http://d-h.st/lAy

Credits : @superdragonpt for his valuable suggestion in 4.2.2 Development Threads.
      ---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

can we have an updated ROM with the latest bug fixes or a patch with bug fixes which can be applied on dark4droid ROM(for A90S uploaded on MEGA). Also can nyone please bake the LMT latest version into the ROM cuz i dont want to install it as an app.... very often the service gets killed due to RAM usage and for quite sometime i m left with no option to navigate....alternatively a method to lock it in memory if installed as an app...thnx

Friend I will surely release new updated but lots of bugs have to be fixed. LMT will be added to it.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone