[4.2.2][AROMA]★★★ Dark™ NeXuS★★★ [Micromax™ A90S/Blue Vivo 4.3][STABLE]

Search This thread

nicamel

Dec 8, 2012
Fortaleza,Ceará,Brasil
Worked on my Blu Vivo 4.3, but with this many bugs.

1-I can not install any apk from sdcard!
2 - problems with google store, "unknown error code 110 During application install"
3 - No root
4 - has the lower keys, tried installing LMT launcher but as I said before I can not install apps from sdcard.

wifi solved as previous tip

Bluetooh ok, had no problems

Last edited:

prratha93

Aug 25, 2012

2 - problems with google store, "unknown error code 110 During application install"
3 - No root
4 - has the lower keys, tried installing LMT launcher but as I said before I can not install apps from sdcard.

so if it works with you i guess i have to flash first blu vivo rom and thn this rom.

anchit_89

Aug 21, 2009
New Delhi
OMG! i am really happy ...that after a long long time(like ages)...the development has revived on A90S ... i was really bored with having nothing to try new. My RESPECT to all active devs...dark4droid,superdragonpt,prratha93,shivambhalla and all others...lets make it bug free! i want u to know i am available for testing ROM as i have A90S. Also can we have a clear review of what bugs are remaining as of now. Let me test and report back if i find new ones. I am hoping that the ROM link is updated with bugs fixed from time to time.

Last edited:

prratha93

Aug 25, 2012

Installed and using rom for almost 12hrs so far working well. Wifi is working nice and smoothly.

MAJOR bugs:
1.No Superuser access for apps (although there is su access for ADB) fixed using Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15
2. Applications can not be installed. ( You can try android commander to install apps)
3. low volume output on speaker.( down by almost 50%)
4. Shutdown /Reboot is not working it does not shut down or reboot properly. in order to start phn u have to remove battery and again put it inside.

Minor bugs:
1. The launcher is showng Chinese in some locations
2. The aroma installer shows ROM for A110.
3.boot animation is for canvas removing it will do(may reduce size by bit)
4. FC @ 1.Settings > about 2. Settings >Display >Scenes

Suggestions
1. please enable the virtual navbar by default if not possible please give ultimate dynamic nav bar. confirmed working on your rom.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO INSTALL THIS ROM

Flash the stock blu vivo 4.3 rom using SPFT
now flash the rom. Click here for details

Last edited:
Reactions: YanOri

Shivam Bhalla

Jan 12, 2013
No, my rom will only work on the zte v970, for your device, dark4droid is doing the port version.

His the Micromax dev, i only work with ZTE's.
Sir I tried to port your ZTE 4.2.2 and its working very good and smooth on my device A90s but again with the same problem Bluetooth and no autofocus in camera (it just imitates to autofocus on your second cam app in your rom but it doesn't actually focus),secondly as I have posted before also bluetooh is switching on and working but neither any device is discoverable by it and vice-versa. So what may be the problem according to you causing bluetooth not finding and pairing any devices?

prratha93

Aug 25, 2012
Sir I tried to port your ZTE 4.2.2 and its working very good and smooth on my device A90s but again with the same problem Bluetooth and no autofocus in camera (it just imitates to autofocus on your second cam app in your rom but it doesn't actually focus),secondly as I have posted before also bluetooh is switching on and working but neither any device is discoverable by it and vice-versa. So what may be the problem according to you causing bluetooth not finding and pairing any devices?

let me chk bluetooth. i guess the there must be some file for autofocus tthat we need to copy:confused:

Shivam Bhalla

Jan 12, 2013

3 - No root

are you able to discover and pair with other devices?
plz check it and tell me ;

Last edited:

anchit_89

Aug 21, 2009
New Delhi
can we have an updated ROM with the latest bug fixes or a patch with bug fixes which can be applied on dark4droid ROM(for A90S uploaded on MEGA). Also can nyone please bake the LMT latest version into the ROM cuz i dont want to install it as an app.... very often the service gets killed due to RAM usage and for quite sometime i m left with no option to navigate....alternatively a method to lock it in memory if installed as an app...thnx

Reactions: nicamel

Shivam Bhalla

Jan 12, 2013
" App not installed " SD card fix patch

Simply flash it through Recovery dont wipe anything.

Link http://d-h.st/lAy

Credits : @superdragonpt for his valuable suggestion in 4.2.2 Development Threads.
---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

can we have an updated ROM with the latest bug fixes or a patch with bug fixes which can be applied on dark4droid ROM(for A90S uploaded on MEGA). Also can nyone please bake the LMT latest version into the ROM cuz i dont want to install it as an app.... very often the service gets killed due to RAM usage and for quite sometime i m left with no option to navigate....alternatively a method to lock it in memory if installed as an app...thnx

Friend I will surely release new updated but lots of bugs have to be fixed. LMT will be added to it.

Last edited:

prratha93

Aug 25, 2012
Battery backup is quite good considering the project butter is running Underhood.

It's almost par with ICS. Full day backup for dual SIM active + 3g (always on) + wifi (7-8 hrs) , 1-2 hours of music and 15-20 min of videos from internal storage.

OP please update the thread with latest patches n buglist. Will there be any update for this ROM ?

Last edited:

nicamel

Dec 8, 2012
Fortaleza,Ceará,Brasil
What is the possibility of adding other languages ​​in this rom? And when will post a rom already with all the bugs fixed?
Qual a possibilidade de inserir outras linguagens nessa rom? E quando vão postar uma rom ja com todos os bugs corrigidos?

Sent from my LIFE PLAY using xda app-developers app

superdragonpt

Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2013
Lisbon / Taiwan / USA
www.caixamagica.pt
Guys as you know i dont own your device.

So what bugs do you have at the moment?

Will try to help you, the same way i did for the Micromax a110.
@nicamel dont worry about the languages, i already made all translations (including Portuguese) .
So lets make this port with the same status as mine (just an few steps left to be perfect), and then i release the language pack for your rom too :)

Sou Português ^ ^
*. I'm Portuguese

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [4.2.2][AROMA]★★★ Dark™ NeXuS★★★ [Micromax™ A90S/Blue Vivo 4.3][STABLE]

9716358305_f6d40fb9eb_z_d.jpg

Code:
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"]Disclaimer[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]: [SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]Thanks to Shivam Bhalla in working and making it stable...But none of take responsiblity on what happens after flashing rom [/FONT][/SIZE]:cool:

==========================================================================================================​
    Micromax A90s/Blu Vivo 4.3 JB 4.2.2 Update including Fixes

AS DARK4DROID & OTHER DEV ARE REALLY BUSY SO AM UPLOADING MY OWN PORTED BUILD OF JB 4.2 under the DARK4DROID OP INSTEAD OF NOT HAVING THIS DEVICE HE TOOK CARE OF OUR DEVICES SO ALL CREDIT GOES TO HIM

CLICK HERE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    For Latest ROM v2 Move to This Link
    Here

Changelog & Fixes

• [*]CWM BASED INSTALLER :)
      [*]Full STOCK JB 4.2.2.
      [*]Framework-res.apk modded more good performance
      [*]Fixed reboot when unplugging the usb cable.
      [*]More improved status bar 4.2 edition.
      - Stock 4.2 look and feel.
      [*]Superuser
      [*]Updated google apps included
      [*]Modded Settings look (thanks to LigoIce) MMX 110 with shortcuts for
      - Engineering mode
      - Y-GPS
      [*]Google Bootanimation
      [*]Direct 3G Video Call support.
      [*]DPI Changed to 210 ppi for better view
      [*]JB 4.3 Gallary and Camera with multiangle photosphere,panaroma supported
      [*]Contact
      [*]Default wallpaper changed
      [*]Fixed App to SD Problem
      [*]Fixed Call freeze and Low sound problem.
      [*]Fixed Camera still little bit grainy in low light.
      [*]Fixed Wifi Reboot issue.
      [*]Fixed shutdown & restart not direct start and added 3 boot menu by @superdragonpt :good:
      [*]Fixed 6620_launcher mobile heating issue and few ramdisk mod by @superdragonpt & @Dark4Droid :good:
      [*]Fixed About & Scene setting FC.
      [*]Fixed Google Playstore known problem
      [*]No Navigation Keys so download latest LMT Launcher from here
      Credits : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150
      @prratha93 for equaly testing my mods time by time.

• Tips & Tricks

• BEST ROM FOR GAMERS INCLUDED NEW RAM MANAGEMENT TWEAKS IN RAMDISK SUPERB HD GAMEPLAY

LESS RAM USAGE AUTO KILLING APPS AND SECURE RAM FOR FOREGROUND & BACKGROUND ENTROPY

FOR BETTER BATTERY DOWNLOAD "Greenify" App from Google Playstore and Hibernate the Apps not in use to kill battery hungry apps.

LMT Users who have complains of killing of LMT by Android Core Engine for RAM Management can now make app unkillable by downloading following app and install it as a normal app dont greenify it after installing it open app from drawer and goto running processess option click to" List" and find LMT and click on it you will get few choice Tap to "Always Keep Alive" now play any Game smoother than before and stop worries about killing of Apps.

Download Link here :- http://d-h.st/JES

Known Bug

No Autofocus in camera:confused:
    Solved Autofocus Bug
    Download Link :- https://mega.co.nz/#!kcI0XC5I!J3JJdzHD5rv2nR1CreQnqG4i8hkchVb7jFSc68J1zr0

Now record and play full 1080p video's :)

PROCEDURE TO FLASH ROM

Must be on Stock JB Blu Vivo 4.3.
    Install TWRP or CWM Recovery
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    NEW UPDATE
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    [RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch Recovery Ported for Micromax A90s/Blu Vivo 4.3 :fingers-crossed::cool:
    Download Mobile Uncle Tool from Playstore and Recovery.img on SD card root. Click recovery update Viola new Recovery :fingers-crossed:

Download Link : https://mega.co.nz/#!1YonAQBI!TdzPrla_KnX463yBYkR_vCnUuSkDrerIh5y3ACbt_RU

Wipe cache
    Wipe delvik cache
    Factory Reset
    Install Zip from sd card
    Click Yes
    Wait for Automatic Reboot.
    After Boot Logo wait for 5 min to Boot-up.

Note: Rom is based on Jiayu G3 & the original AMOI N820, so if there is some issue so dont forget to discuss.

THIS IS A WORK OF ALL DEV OF Micromax & ZTE for other devices so all credits goes to them as per Credits section above #3

Special Thanks to Dark4Droid for still giving hopes to A90s Users
    Downloads & Credits

CLICK ON IT=====>>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

»»»» CREDITS »»»»

"Worked on by me & @Dj_Ignatius for A90S"

" @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @bsuhas @vredniiy »»»» Without Them,Nothing would be Possible "

"My Family »»»» Again,if they wont allow me..I cant even touch my PC :p "

" Our Moderator @justmpm »»»» A Big Thanks to Him ;) "

========================================================================================================

" App not installed " SD card fix patch

Simply flash it through Recovery dont wipe anything.

Link http://d-h.st/lAy

Credits : @superdragonpt for his valuable suggestion in 4.2.2 Development Threads.
    ---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Friend I will surely release new updated but lots of bugs have to be fixed. LMT will be added to it.