[4.2.2]Domination Build 1 June 18 , 13- Taking CyanogneMod to the next level

Search This thread

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Just the way i like it

New layout of thread with link to custom page on goo. Getting ready to build when source finishes syncing I promise you will love this Rom regardless of the few minor bugs we have effsi always snooping around finding things.:D

Reactions: iamterence

TracerBullitt

Oct 13, 2011
San Diego
Hey, I decided to give this a try on my day off. So far it looks pretty great. I'm having a problem with the Playstore, in the sense that it doesn't exist in the GAPPS. When I try to download it or anything other app from the browser, the playstore says I have no device. I tried redownloading and flashing, then reflashing the gapps and rom, to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Hey, I decided to give this a try on my day off. So far it looks pretty great. I'm having a problem with the Playstore, in the sense that it doesn't exist in the GAPPS. When I try to download it or anything other app from the browser, the playstore says I have no device. I tried redownloading and flashing, then reflashing the gapps and rom, to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Always format system with new gapps I use those personally they are slim 6.x gapps with one lib added to fix swipe that's all

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: TracerBullitt

TracerBullitt

Oct 13, 2011
San Diego
Always format system with new gapps I use those personally they are slim 6.x gapps with one lib added to fix swipe that's all

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app

Lol, I think I still have the Aroma pack for Slimbean on my SD. I'll give that a shot. I did wipe/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik all before flashing though.

Okay, I kept this open while I tried both Aroma and the slim gapps, and I still don't have Play. My options in recovery don't offer "format system" (unless I'm missing something). Is that the same as wipe/factory reset?

Last edited:

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Lol, I think I still have the Aroma pack for Slimbean on my SD. I'll give that a shot. I did wipe/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik all before flashing though.

Okay, I kept this open while I tried both Aroma and the slim gapps, and I still don't have Play. My options in recovery don't offer "format system" (unless I'm missing something). Is that the same as wipe/factory reset?

Your swipe is not going to work and keyboard functions format system . If you dont it will restore gapps from your last rom which isnt good
cwm its under mounts and storage
twrp 2.5 got to wipe hit advanced and check wipe system or whatever it says system lol

Reactions: TracerBullitt

TracerBullitt

Oct 13, 2011
San Diego
Your swipe is not going to work and keyboard functions format system . If you dont it will restore gapps from your last rom which isnt good
cwm its under mounts and storage
twrp 2.5 got to wipe hit advanced and check wipe system or whatever it says system lol

But I don't see the format system option anywhere... Just the three wipes. When I was on Slim Bean, I saw it in it's recovery. But I'm coming from Pacman now. Maybe I'll boot up slim again, then try and format from its ... whoops. I just saw your twrp/cwmsuggestions. Thanks, lol.

Last edited:

xfilemanx

Jun 2, 2011
Kansas City
Could someone tell me what the "Ribbon" is for?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371860434438.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371860434438.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 93

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Test] [Rom] [4.2.2] Domination 05.24.13

Original OP
    Running new build hopefully fixed bootanimation issue also changed the charging images still working on it figuring out the initial image since it doesnt match the new ones have no Idea if this works no longer depends on system/media images similar to the fascinate.
    i8kkbYH.jpg

about.png

Why is this ROM "taking CyanogenMod to the next level?

CyanogenMod does not want to include many customizations like they did in cm7
    But why not? We want to customize our phones!
    This ROM adds more options and cherries to CyanogenMod, cherry picked from the CM gerrit, Google gerrit, AOKP gerrit, SGT7, TeamEOS, TeamBAKED, Slim ROM, Root-Box, ChameleonOS, and ParanoidAndroid

Basically this is one big mixture of all the great ROMs out here!

Stock but still highly customizable the way we like it

Download.png

Features:
    1. TeamRegular Kernel
    2. Cwm Recovery
    3. Linaro 4.7
    4. AOKP Riboons
    5. Built in Gestures
    6. Side Bar from ChameleonOS
    7. Dark Domination thanks to Slim
    8. Lots of init.d tweaks
    9. Lockscreen Widgets and Shortcuts
    10. Navigation Bar and Ring
    11. Halo with on/off and halo colors
    12. Custom Vibrations
    13. Custom Hardware Keys
    14. Hardware acceleration
    15. Permission Manager
    16. Led control
    17. and More go ahead and get Dominated!!!

Instructions:

1. Download all This is the page for all downloads now goo app should give you OTA as well
    2. Boot into recovery
    3. Flash the ROM.zip
    4. Flash Gapps on Domination page

Via app
    Browse compatible ROMs>Unjust>Epic 4G>Domination>

OTA via app
    You should receive notification from goo for update always check my thread for any new instructions

Credits.png

• Zowie93
    • Team douche
    • Team KANG
    • PAC-MAN
    • SGT7
    • TeamBAKED
    • TeamEOS
    • Slim ROM
    • root - box
    • ParanoidAndroid
    • Pabx
    • Owain
    • nimrodity
    • ChameleonOS
    Thanks net build will be much more similiar to the first to hopefully resolve the issue. Will do today I suppose.
    This hasnt been forgotten Ive been out of town and I still am . This rom isn't slow I just held back before I added the full features since I can't test. We have tons of more and lots of fixes the main dev has had to work on his own since I've been gone. He knows much more than me anyway Im just a kid. Anyway this will get updated with my other devices hopefully you guys enjoy the stability and speed.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone