[4.2.2]Domination Build 1 June 18 , 13- Taking CyanogneMod to the next level

Search This thread

happy_5

Apr 14, 2012
Dallas
This is the ROM I have been looking for! Like meeting your soulmate.

Still playing with all the settings!

The one thing I truly enjoyed about the AOKP ROM on my Samsung Epic 4G was the "power control" feature... could set it up so that it would not connect to the internet (WiFi or data) until I turned the screen on, or whenever I wanted. Essentially a very smart airplane mode. Working in a hospital - notorious data and battery-sucking blackholes - this was fantastic.

I would happily donate to have such a feature back!

Has this feature been added to the new build? Did not notice in the change log.

Bill720

Mar 13, 2013
AT&T HTC One
Moto X Pure
q

Is it just me, or did the options for fixing the screen tint problem just disappear under voodoo control disappear after installing this?

Also, is there any way to get rid of the little popup that comes up when you poke the bottom of the screen?

Thanks.

b

xfilemanx

Jun 2, 2011
Kansas City
Is there by chance a build for the Samsumg Galaxy SII?
My wife has it and was checkin this out.....and son of a gun if she didn't love this ROM too LOL

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Is there by chance a build for the Samsumg Galaxy SII?
My wife has it and was checkin this out.....and son of a gun if she didn't love this ROM too LOL

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

If there's no Domination there must be PACman. Basically the same mixture of PA, AOKP and CM.

Reactions: xfilemanx

Bill720

Mar 13, 2013
AT&T HTC One
Moto X Pure
q

When I'm running a fullscreen game, such as Bloons Tower Defense 4, I noticed that the very top of the screen is no longer responsive and if you click and drag that you can get the notification bar up there briefly. This can be a useful feature in some cases, but it's more of a hindrance when trying to slow down the speed in TD4 :eek:; is there any way to disable it for certain applications or altogether?

::

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
When I'm running a fullscreen game, such as Bloons Tower Defense 4, I noticed that the very top of the screen is no longer responsive and if you click and drag that you can get the notification bar up there briefly. This can be a useful feature in some cases, but it's more of a hindrance when trying to slow down the speed in TD4 :eek:; is there any way to disable it for certain applications or altogether?

Lol thats my game and in domination>system i think theres a miscellaneous setting that lets you hide the statusbar unless there is a notification. I dont have my phone to say.

Bill720

Mar 13, 2013
AT&T HTC One
Moto X Pure
stock yt not working

I've got another nagging issue if anyone wants to take a stab at this - I am unable to play videos of any kind, let me explain: If I attempt to play a video file on the device using either BSPlayer or the stock YouTube client, I just get a black screen and the video never plays. Even on the m.youtube.com page with the html5 player on there, the same thing happens. Only the flash player version through the desktop version of the site works.

Anyone seen this issue before?

Lol thats my game and in domination>system i think theres a miscellaneous setting that lets you hide the statusbar unless there is a notification. I dont have my phone to say.

I looked around there, but I didn't really see anything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Test] [Rom] [4.2.2] Domination 05.24.13

Original OP
    Running new build hopefully fixed bootanimation issue also changed the charging images still working on it figuring out the initial image since it doesnt match the new ones have no Idea if this works no longer depends on system/media images similar to the fascinate.
    i8kkbYH.jpg

about.png

Why is this ROM "taking CyanogenMod to the next level?

CyanogenMod does not want to include many customizations like they did in cm7
    But why not? We want to customize our phones!
    This ROM adds more options and cherries to CyanogenMod, cherry picked from the CM gerrit, Google gerrit, AOKP gerrit, SGT7, TeamEOS, TeamBAKED, Slim ROM, Root-Box, ChameleonOS, and ParanoidAndroid

Basically this is one big mixture of all the great ROMs out here!

Stock but still highly customizable the way we like it

Download.png

Features:
    1. TeamRegular Kernel
    2. Cwm Recovery
    3. Linaro 4.7
    4. AOKP Riboons
    5. Built in Gestures
    6. Side Bar from ChameleonOS
    7. Dark Domination thanks to Slim
    8. Lots of init.d tweaks
    9. Lockscreen Widgets and Shortcuts
    10. Navigation Bar and Ring
    11. Halo with on/off and halo colors
    12. Custom Vibrations
    13. Custom Hardware Keys
    14. Hardware acceleration
    15. Permission Manager
    16. Led control
    17. and More go ahead and get Dominated!!!

Instructions:

1. Download all This is the page for all downloads now goo app should give you OTA as well
    2. Boot into recovery
    3. Flash the ROM.zip
    4. Flash Gapps on Domination page

Via app
    Browse compatible ROMs>Unjust>Epic 4G>Domination>

OTA via app
    You should receive notification from goo for update always check my thread for any new instructions

Credits.png

• Zowie93
    • Team douche
    • Team KANG
    • PAC-MAN
    • SGT7
    • TeamBAKED
    • TeamEOS
    • Slim ROM
    • root - box
    • ParanoidAndroid
    • Pabx
    • Owain
    • nimrodity
    • ChameleonOS
    Thanks net build will be much more similiar to the first to hopefully resolve the issue. Will do today I suppose.
    This hasnt been forgotten Ive been out of town and I still am . This rom isn't slow I just held back before I added the full features since I can't test. We have tons of more and lots of fixes the main dev has had to work on his own since I've been gone. He knows much more than me anyway Im just a kid. Anyway this will get updated with my other devices hopefully you guys enjoy the stability and speed.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone