• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

4.2.2 to launch for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (SM-T210/211) soon?

Search This thread

kailin63

Sep 6, 2011
I hope whatever you saw at sammobile is correct but who knows at this point. The way this update is being distributed makes no sense. I mean they updated the tab 2 with newer firmware than there top selling device. Then release a lite version with newer firmware. Then go back to re release the tab 3 in red....but only with 4.1

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

kailin63

Sep 6, 2011
Let's try to get 4.2 first lol. There are 3 other 7 inch remakes running 4.2 and we can't even get that yet.

kailin63

Sep 6, 2011
Apps to SD and the fact that more and more things are coming out in the play store that can't be used on Samsung's biggest seller make it inexcusable at this point. I get that its a low end tab but obviously it can run the firmware given they came out with 3 more with the same specs that have 4.2. Just inexcusable.

wo0drow

Jan 26, 2011
Hi everyone! i just got this tablet and i can't get dungeon keeper to download. Does the fact that we are running 4.1 have sth to do with that? or is just a device restriction?

Enviado desde mi SM-T210 mediante Tapatalk

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Hi everyone! i just got this tablet and i can't get dungeon keeper to download. Does the fact that we are running 4.1 have sth to do with that? or is just a device restriction?

Enviado desde mi SM-T210 mediante Tapatalk

If it says unsupported device it's app developer fault. I modded my build.prop to be galaxy s4. All apps are compatible.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nickartois

kventura

Dec 11, 2008
i got a friend who is selling me the sm-t210 is it a good buy? its almost new and at a good price...if i root it with rockettab 3.0? does that custom makes a LOT of difference if playing and speed?

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
i got a friend who is selling me the sm-t210 is it a good buy? its almost new and at a good price...if i root it with rockettab 3.0? does that custom makes a LOT of difference if playing and speed?

How much is it? Then we can say if it's worth it. Honestly if it's $120+ I would go with the sero 7 pro. I only bought this tab to develop for.

kailin63

Sep 6, 2011
Just spoke to Samsung again regarding an update. Still received no indication of when an update is coming but I was told that we are going to get one. I am a bit curious as to the wording used by the rep who said some things leading me to believe it may be 4.4 as opposed to 4.2 or 4.3

kailin63

Sep 6, 2011
There has been rumor about what "tab 3" being listed refers to though. Many have suggested that the non carrier variant which is still on 4.1 was not getting 4.4

ajws7036

Jun 26, 2012
Whitehouse, Ohio
www.aerobyn.com

abart83

Apr 12, 2012
new gear watch will support tab4 not tab3..Samsung already mentioned that in website..don't know what kind of update will we receive

kailin63

Sep 6, 2011
I wish we would get something soon. Its driving me nuts that my kids old tab2 has newer firmware than my tab3.

Top Liked Posts