Quilon
www.buzzeee.com
10039124505_c607c3848d_o_d.png

Post your Project Dark™ Question's Here :fingers-crossed:

Will Update with some FAQ Later :angel:

vishnnu

Mar 28, 2013
REQUEST

bro i m on dark nexus rom...i hav installed xposed installer and gravity box..both of latest versions..bt when i open gravity box it shows waiting for response from gravitybox system framework..then it shows gravity box system frame work not responding and exiting...what to do pls help bro. . . .:confused:

skumar247

Jun 22, 2013
Jaipur
Bro you haven't installed xposed. Open the xposed installer app from the app drawer >>> click framework >>> click install>>>> and reboot.. Enjoy

Click thanks if you think I helped you

revanth22

May 31, 2012
Land of SuperKings
bro i m on dark nexus rom...i hav installed xposed installer and gravity box..both of latest versions..bt when i open gravity box it shows waiting for response from gravitybox system framework..then it shows gravity box system frame work not responding and exiting...what to do pls help bro. . . .:confused:

Installation
1) Backup your current ROM in custom recovery. I am serious. Don't skip this step.

2) Get the Xposed installer from Download section from Xposed official thread (the latest version is typically available at this link: http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)

3) Install and run Xposed installer and follow the instructions to activate Xposed framework

4) Reboot. If device doesn't boot that means that the Xposed framework is not compatible with ROM you are currently
running. You don't need to continue with the next steps. You will have to restore your ROM from backup.

5) Download, GravityBox.apk attached at the end of this post, rename it to GravityBox.apk and install it

6) Make sure GravityBox app is installed to internal memory. If it was installed to phone storage or external storage,
move it to the internal memory, first

7) Run Xposed installer, go to Modules menu and activate GravityBox by checking the checkbox

8) Reboot

9) Launch GravityBox from app drawer or from Xposed installer and set options as desired

follow these steps correctly it will work

addasjii

Apr 19, 2013
hey after installing the rom the rear camera was not working.... and no camera app in the app drawer..!!!
really loved the [email protected]@@!!!! but camera is missing.. have flashed twice ,,,,but still no camera!!

srinath2912

Jan 12, 2012
Tirupati, A.P
music glitch

hey @Dark4Droid
i am getting that music glitch problem in almost every 4.2 rom ...is there a way to solve it and
after setting governer(hybrid) and i/o(cfq) in no frills cpu app it shows success and 2 cores works but after some tome one core is stopped.....
i tried to put load on cpu eventhough the 2nd core is stopped and it works after opening no frill cpu app and again it stops after some time

hector19899

Jun 15, 2013
GPS

:crying: hi guys is gps working for all of u? EPO settings not working for me at all ! tried using faster gps ended up no signal at all whereas in dark nexus lock was super fast and accuracy was 14feet super good! hope the the great dark4droid can provide me with a patch! = )

hector19899

Jun 15, 2013
Anyone

Anyone with similar problem can help me perhaps? sorry im a navigator who really need gps

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

@Dark4Droid there is no Ygps found for your rom also could it be the problem!

G

GuestK00380

Bro does voice unlock and face unlock working?????:D:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda developer app

Voice Unlock :confused::confused: And Face Unlock Absolutely Fine:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my A110Q using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380980510507.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380980510507.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 139
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380980529689.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380980529689.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 138
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380980549436.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380980549436.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 138

dhrtlockeroo9

Sep 24, 2013
Ahmedabad
Any body help i cant set 3G mode any sim plz help m using Dark nexus

Sent from my AMOI N821

Hey bro patch Micromax maga v1.6 u cn set 3g mode and green led also fixed so enjoy it:sly:;)

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

10039124505_c607c3848d_o_d.png

Post your Project Dark™ Question's Here :fingers-crossed:

Will Update with some FAQ Later :angel:

Please give me patch of Bluetooth it's not work on my device...unable to receive file but able to send please help me bro!:(

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Anas6538

Jul 15, 2013
In your Heart
Is there work or not bcz my build prop us different from MMX mega so any prblm when u flash it I don't like any rick m facing a big Prblm in past ..

Sent from my AMOI N821

dhrtlockeroo9

Sep 24, 2013
Ahmedabad
Is there work or not bcz my build prop us different from MMX mega so any prblm when u flash it I don't like any rick m facing a big Prblm in past ..

Sent from my AMOI N821

Its work charm..I m also using dark nexus ROM with MMX mega v 1.6 patch and everything working charm...and if you want to change build.prob flash dark nexus build.prob file using cwm/twrp

Sent from my MICROMAX A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dhrtlockeroo9

Sep 24, 2013
Ahmedabad
Installed the Rom. Everything works fine, only BT is not opening. Please suggest.

I have working patch for Bluetooth bro give me your email will send just flash zip your BT start working

Dh®t£o¢k€®oo9

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Any solutions as just yet?

What kind of solution are you need bro?

Dh®t£o¢k€®oo9

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone