[4.3][grouper & tilapia] STOCK ROOTED 4.3 (JWR66V) [Flashable Zip]

Search This thread

dictionary

Dec 3, 2009
I suppose it all depends on whether you're in the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" school or the "I want the latest bleeding edge everything" school. I'm in the latter so updated the bootloader. It's a very simple and quick thing to do and can't imagine why it'd cause problems assuming you have drivers correct and use the correct command line and image.

While I can understand the if it ain't broke philosophy, one still has to wonder then why Google updated it. What did they see fit for it to change? That's why I updated. Along with, you know, absolutely needing to be bleeding edge lol.

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
While I can understand the if it ain't broke philosophy, one still has to wonder then why Google updated it. What did they see fit for it to change? That's why I updated. Along with, you know, absolutely needing to be bleeding edge lol.

NSA conspiracy - lol easier to "monitor your activity" :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

wiggy6230

Oct 20, 2008
Dunham Massey
Having a strange problem after flashing. My N7 (WiFi) cant connect to Play, Gmail, FB and a few others but the internet browser works fine. Tried reflashing after full wipe, still not working. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

Hi I couldn't download anything from the Play Store and after a bit of digging around, it came down to remove the Google Account associated to the Nexus, turn it off, then turn it on and the Google Account, after a bit of updating all was/is good.

Hopefully this will help.

Regards,

Doug

Reactions: Spacemonkie4207

toni_gon

Aug 21, 2012
Reconnecting to play store was OK after restarting my Nexus 7, no issues, great ROM. Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

radx

Jun 22, 2008
Anyone else missing the clock stock app? I can't find it. I did a cach+dalvik wipe before flashing this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

nlabrad

Jul 29, 2011
Buenos Aires
Anyone having problems with instagram? It force closes every time I open it. Cleared data, cache, dalvik, reinstalled, updated, still the same.

Androguide.fr

Account currently disabled
Jul 21, 2012
GB
meettomy.site

oltp

Oct 12, 2005
Nexus 7
Huawei Mediapad M3
I picked up an "APM - 4.3 - ODEX.zip" somewhere overhere, can't find the location back though sorry. Hope the filename helps a little. And it's a 5 menu with turn off, reboot, recovery, flight mode & silent :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: scoot0073

TabletConnect

Aug 8, 2010
tabletconnect.blogspot.com
Lost root again?

Weird but I lost root recently. I flashed the Zip file a couple of weeks ago and everything was working fine. Today, i noticed that root was lost since apps were asking for root. Has anyone else lost root after some time running this?

Strange. I guess I have to reflash this, correct? Anything else I should do? Thanks!

narffran

Nov 27, 2012
Billerica
Between a good reboot widget and OUDHS recovery I can go months without using the power and volume buttons. Wore enough of them out crackflashing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts