• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

**[4.4.2][Linaro][O3] Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 Naughties™: Slim, Fast and Black Rum™**

Which toolchain would you prefer to be used for compiling Asylum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacque

Feb 12, 2009
durban,south africa
OK guys ..I'm probably gonna get a beating for this.I'll ask anyway.I have posted this in the relevant Q&A forums...however I feel I'll get more info here

Help.I have a galaxy note original.I'm running cm10.2 . every now and again the phone loses network.I have tried applying the tape trick.it hasn't worked.what I have been doing lately is whenever the phone drops network signal I activate airplane mode and off again then I get signal.it doesn't always work. Clearly this has nothing to do with sim card or contacts of the Sim and device.I'm suspecting that it could be a modem issue.is it possible to flash an area specific or country specific modem?if yea,where can I find one that will play nicely with the cm10.2 ROM ? Help

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

calgop

Dec 21, 2009
!! INFORMATION !!

The Bangsti Server is offline in the next Days for ever.
I say goodbye XDA and cooking Rom also to Android.( Blackberry Z10 from Company )

Many thanks to @chasmodo for his Friendship and all help.

Also thanks to all my friends here and i wish all a good Time.
Good luck , and thank you for everything.

Moepda

Aug 9, 2010
Sol et Salubritas
n7000 asylum 10.2 info 07 october

*** UPDATE 07 October ***

Nothing different today 07 OCTOBER

FILES FOR USE ON N7000 CM10.2 ASYLUM BUILD 06/07 October 2013

Mediafire Mirror

+

MoEpDa TinyGapps only 30mb (Inc. latest multi dpi playstore either normal or inverted)

Mediafire Mirror

+

Flashable Lockrings for CM10.1/10.2 Roms

Mediafire Mirror

Please always appreciate CHASMODO for continuing to build this magnificent Roma™

WITH MEDIAFIRE LINKS PLEASE ALLOW A FEW MOMENTS FOR THEM TO LOAD , ONCE PAGE OPENS THE LINKS SHOW A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone