• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[4.4.2] N7100XXUFND3 official Note II firmware.

Search This thread

haifish9999

Nov 22, 2011
Ha Noi
i meant mk4 and later.....ml3 came later than mk4

Thanks for fast reply dude. Will flash this later after work time.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

I am on MJ5, awaiting for your feedback

No need to wait bro. Flash MK4 or ML3 bootloader via Odin then flashing this rom. It's will be done.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

DanDroidian

Jun 7, 2011
Phnom Penh
So, I'm still on 4.1.2 (don't hate on me, everything has been working flawlessly and I've never been happier with my phone).

Can I just go ahead and flash this as is?

I couldn't care less about Nox, as my warranty expired eons ago.

Thanks for an answer.

madman_cro

May 14, 2009
I dont get it. Isnt bootloader inclooded in firmware? This isnt custom rom but odin flashable. Why would you need to update bootloader when the firmware does it for you

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
Wait for a custom rom to turn up..! One will eventually..!
I will work on mine during the weekend..! Too occupied with work for the time being..!

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

So, I'm still on 4.1.2 (don't hate on me, everything has been working flawlessly and I've never been happier with my phone).

Can I just go ahead and flash this as is?

I couldn't care less about Nox, as my warranty expired eons ago.

Thanks for an answer.

Root and grab a custom rom..Plus flash the wifi patch..!
Just in case you want to avoid knox forever..! Else you can go ahead..!

mertemur

Nov 29, 2011
Model: GT-N7100
Model name: GALAXY Note II
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 1280411
Build date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 17:52:29 +0000
Product Code: XEF
PDA: N7100XXUFND3
CSC: N7100OXAFND3
MODEM: N7100XXUFND3

Reactions: Sanket2112

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just flashed N7100XXUFND3 via MobilOdin and from what i can see all works good :good:
    Ps: I use MJ5 bootloader :D

Following is the link to new official 4.4.2 firmware for our Galaxy Note II :) :good:

ROM :
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=28780

ROOT:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2730764

Enjoy flashing !!!!
    Love it :D
    Im just about to flash it.
    Ps i did a mirror link on google link if anyone wont it.

Here is the mirror link to N7100XXUFND3--> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByGZ52Krjat1QzdBWVJZTlk0VTg/edit
    There is nothing kitkat about this update except for the white status bar icons...
    Many other areas of the ui are still blue.

Some changes I noticed compared to 4.3 :
    There is a noticeable speed improvement
    The multitasking menu has been butchered. it looks terrible and some animations were removed.
    Turning off the screen with power button: the display now fades out like nexus devices instead of instantly turning off.
    New camera shortcut in lockscreen. and you can set default camera app for it. I recommend the new google camera app :)
    New "Default applications" menu in the settings. Allows you to set default launcher and sms apps etc...
    GPS toggle has been replaced with a "Location" toggle. Complete with a new location menu in the settings (a standard kitkat change).
    Samsung clock app has a new "Desk Clock" tab.
    Calculator UI change. Now with square/rectangular buttons instead of circular.
    Settings icon has been updated.
    EDIT: also tweaked keyboard with emoji support

I advise everyone to wait for custom Note3/S5 themed roms instead of flashing this stock one....
    LOL how many afraid of breaking knox warranty :p:p:p
    My warranty is broken since long time (KNOX WARRANTY VOID 1), and I feel more free than before... I just don't care about preserving bootloaders and to be careful with root... I just flash what hell I want :p

Freeeedom!