QuickS_NL

May 27, 2014
Code:
#include warranty.h

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

New Builds will be uploaded to my Dropbox

Please dont mirror my builds!!

• Do NOT expect daily builds. I'll build when I'm free.
  • Do NOT use this unofficial build and ask for support at the official threads.
  • Do NOT be rude.
  • Respect all users
  • If u see a NOOB question and u don't feel like replying, DON'T, just ignore that post. If u do reply, good for u.....and be nice in your reply.

Don't use the dual recovery since its based on the Xperia Z1. You'll get an error while flashing the build.

Known Bugs:
  • Camera app doesnt capture photo's
  • Video recorder shows black screen
  • NFC doesn't work

Download:
Dropbox
Google Drive

Github

Dont forget to hit that thanks button!:)

Credits:
@Abhinav2 For helping me out many times
CyanogenMod for sharing their sources
The community for supporting and testing!

Last edited:

skitty

Jul 17, 2005
Also, if sat for a while, the touchscreen stops working and i cannot unlock the phone

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Is anyone else experiencing the issue mentioned above? I have my screen of for long times now but its restoring my apps from Play store so it doesnt go in to sleep. The rom feels so damn smooth and im so pleased its finally here. Have had my Z2 since release but havent used it, I stayed with my Nexus 5 waiting for CM/AOSP to release for Z2. Thank you OP

Reactions: May I Taste

QuickS_NL

May 27, 2014
Is anyone else experiencing the issue mentioned above? I have my screen of for long times now but its restoring my apps from Play store so it doesnt go in to sleep. The rom feels so damn smooth and im so pleased its finally here. Have had my Z2 since release but havent used it, I stayed with my Nexus 5 waiting for CM/AOSP to release for Z2. Thank you OP

Well you could go and change your signature now:)) I don't have the Z2 so I cant confirm any bugs or something! Glad you like it:)

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Well you could go and change your signature now:)) I don't have the Z2 so I cant confirm any bugs or something! Glad you like it:)

I can now confirm the lockscreen bug. When the screen times out and i wake it up again the screen isnt responding to touch. I can see the system downloadin updates and my lockscreen time widget keeps changing so its not frozen, it just doesnt respond to touches.

QuickS_NL

May 27, 2014
I can now confirm the lockscreen bug. When the screen times out and i wake it up again the screen isnt responding to touch. I can see the system downloadin updates and my lockscreen time widget keeps changing so its not frozen, it just doesnt respond to touches.

Is it sometimes or can't you use your device at all?

Reactions: t0pstar

Abhinav1997

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 29, 2012
I can look into camera problems. Can anyone explain bug and submit suitable logs?

Cheers,
AJ

Reactions: stanley08

deezid

Jun 26, 2010
Viersen
I can look into camera problems. Can anyone explain bug and submit suitable logs?

Cheers,
AJ

Hmm, the photo app doesn't focus in photo mode. It just takes a photo (without focusing) when pushing the button or refuses to do anything if you try to select a focus point in the picture.
In video mode, only a blank screen is displayed. You can start recording but can't stop it, the app seems to hang (a video file with mp4.tmp is created but the file is corrupted)

Sorry, alogcat doesn't provide any details... :(

Mr.R™

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 8 Pro
Sony Xperia 5 II
Been rocking this most of the day, battery seems to be just as good as if stamina mode was enabled on stock. Runs smooth and only issue I can find besides the camera as previously stated is WiFi hotspot says error when I try and enable it.

I haven't got the unresponsive touch that has been mentioned, wakes up just fine for me.

Next step after I've set everything up how I like it is to check what kinda kernel options are available, maybe see if @DooMLoRD is up for making a compatible kernel maybe ☺

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include warranty.h

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

New Builds will be uploaded to my Dropbox

Please dont mirror my builds!!

• Do NOT expect daily builds. I'll build when I'm free.
    • Do NOT use this unofficial build and ask for support at the official threads.
    • Do NOT be rude.
    • Respect all users
    • If u see a NOOB question and u don't feel like replying, DON'T, just ignore that post. If u do reply, good for u.....and be nice in your reply.

Don't use the dual recovery since its based on the Xperia Z1. You'll get an error while flashing the build.

Known Bugs:
    • Camera app doesnt capture photo's
    • Video recorder shows black screen
    • NFC doesn't work

Download:
    Dropbox
    Google Drive

Github

Dont forget to hit that thanks button!:)

Credits:
    @Abhinav2 For helping me out many times
    CyanogenMod for sharing their sources
    The community for supporting and testing!
    we are currently testing TS patches
    Hi Kali.. Was thinking if Z1 camera patches could be used to get camera working on z2, since the camera is majorly the same hardware...

there is no magic patch on Z1 to fix camera, we stuck at 4.3 kernel and blob which also have some issue
    not sure if that will work but i can give a try
    Okay guys here's an update from me!

This week i'm switching to a new $2721 self build pc. This pc is more than three times faster than my old build machine. Also builds will appear more and more because i'm building from an SSD instead of an HDD. The process wil take a week so this week no builds. Next week i'll start building from my new PC.

Regards,

QuickS_NL