[4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Do you want to see this rom on MJ5?

• Yes

Votes: 638 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

technomagic

Dec 26, 2012
As I've already mentioned, using THIS ROM here and the kernel that it brings with it.
All as it was...nothing changed...

Will post some screens again when my battery is around 3% or something... ☺
dont konw why my battery drain fast even after full wipe n flash rom again.... only get 3hrs screen time with syn whatsapp email & browse with internet app thats it

mithundperfect

Aug 13, 2013
Agartala
So, here are some screens again. I used my phone for surfing the web, downloading some stuff, using Tapatalk, watching YouTube, make some calls and using whatsapp a lot. Using this ROM here with the kernel it comes with.
Gmail and whatsapp via push. Getting round about 10-20 mails per hour (for every new post here for example ☺).

And hey, this battery time was after FAST charge after doing this "calibration"... ?

I think the battery time is okay, isn't it? ☺

4289c3ca67785ba03eb039f849b00f20.jpg
f1905378ef5d168aaeabad5506e7655f.jpg
Goto settings >power saving and post the SS. I wanna see your battery usages.

MaorHassan

Dec 7, 2010
clossing app

Hi all

i just installed 4.4.4 eveything is working nice only 2 issues
1: is there a way to change the way you close background apps
on this new system its only by clicking on the menu button that used to bring up the settings menu in each app you are in
2: each time i get a call the gesturesservices crashes

thanks

Last edited:

Kusai Ghadiyali

Sep 1, 2013
Awesome Rom bro. I found some bugs, in the lock screen animations 'abstract tiles' & others not working. Also whenever I receive a call an error message pops out. The main bug is the 'camera failed' error message. :(

Sent from my SM-N910C using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415193440541.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415193440541.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 386

jshare

Aug 16, 2013
Ashdod
jobmob.co.il
you are wrong, yet again. first of all, its against the forum rules to compare roms by other developers. if you find the other rom better, go ahead and use their's, but don't tell people what to use and what not to use based on your personal experiences. it's good that you like a particular rom and you want to stick with it, but nobody is a kid here, people have their own brains and they can make the judgement on their own like you did for yourself.

Try prove me wrong as I say this ROM is the greatest and since i have also used the other rom you are on, i know one thing about it for sure....it gets slower and slower as you use it and its not even on android 4.4.4 but 4.4.2 So there is no comparison of the two. Period!

you should edit your post because it is disgraceful to the developer when you go to their thread and tell people not to use their work just because you think its not up to your standards, they are not charging you or us and just putting their efforts to provide the best of what they can, on the other hand what you are doing is just opening your pie hole and uttering blah blah blah!!! now, if you have some respect for the devs, go and edit your post and at least, APOLOGISE!

Don't you think you were being a little harsh on @Ravanraj?

It didn't sound like he was posting maliciously, trying to steal users to a different ROM, as opposed to a fairly new user who just doesn't know the XDA etiquette yet. I'm not at all surprised that he apologized so profusely, and good on him for doing so.

blowy666

Nov 18, 2009
Near Braunschweig
Awesome Rom bro. I found some bugs, in the lock screen animations 'abstract tiles' & others not working. Also whenever I receive a call an error message pops out. The main bug is the 'camera failed' error message. :(

Sent from my SM-N910C using xda app-developers app
Those bugs and the fixes are listed in the FAQ.
you can find a link to the FAQ in the 3. postbox thth thread.

gencho81

Aug 15, 2012
Nicosia
Hi all

i just installed 4.4.4 eveything is working nice only 2 issues
1: is there a way to change the way you close background apps
on this new system its only by clicking on the menu button that used to bring up the settings menu in each app you are in
2: each time i get a call the gesturesservices crashes

thanks

Guys i am better now . Will continue to follow the tread so don't worry about Bugs/Fixes .
1.Swipe from recent apps-close background app.
2.This is my favorite question :eek: It is such a joy to answer on it for 100 time - Freeze it with titanium OR delete the apk from system/app folder.

Please ALL who are really READING this tread -check my bug/fix post in order to check if something is missing or fixed.
Thanks.

Last edited:

llsh

Dec 19, 2010
DN4 BUGS!

Bugs in DN4 with update #1
-- You can't call 111 number! Number 112 dials instead 111!
-- Headset icon doesnt display when headset plugged, same thing with SPen icon
-- Gestures app forse closes when you begin call
-- No Quick Glance View (It was in DN3 and Glance View apk stored in system folder, but i can't find it in settings)

It was in DN3 and Glance View apk stored in system folder, but i can't find it in settings
Glance View:

akrho1973

Oct 31, 2011
I think there is a bug in Multiwindow.
Sometimes when I have opened one app, for example Tapatalk, and wanna pull for example YouTube from the MW bar, YouTube opens in full window. Not only window, all apps doing so. Anyone else faces that kind of problem?

+1

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

skyler13

Nov 21, 2013
-- -- No Quick Glance View (It was in DN3 and Glance View apk stored in system folder, but i can't find it in settings)

It was in DN3 and Glance View apk stored in system folder, but i can't find it in settings
Glance View:

this is because this is a port from the Galaxy S3 which doesnt have the glance view

gencho81

Aug 15, 2012
Nicosia
-- You can't call 111 number! Number 112 dials instead 111!
-- Headset icon doesnt display when headset plugged, same thing with SPen icon
-- Gestures app forse closes when you begin call
-- No Quick Glance View (It was in DN3 and Glance View apk stored in system folder, but i can't find it in settings)

Glance View:

Again and again - they never stop !!1
1.About call- unable to check it now .Someone else can do it.What is 111 ?
2.Spen icon- you want to say PageBuddy or Notification when spen is out.If is the second- it was working on my phone.
3.READ THE FAQ -Count 101- FReeze the service with TITANIUM
4. Check in settings>device>accessibility>dexterity and interactions>air wake up>on but have in mind -some of the old features was removed from Note 4.

haifish9999

Nov 22, 2011
Ha Noi
Again and again - they never stop !!1
1.About call- unable to check it now .Someone else can do it.What is 111 ?
2.Spen icon- you want to say PageBuddy or Notification when spen is out.If is the second- it was working on my phone.
3.READ THE FAQ -Count 101- FReeze the service with TITANIUM
4. Check in settings>device>accessibility>dexterity and interactions>air wake up>on but have in mind -some of the old features was removed from Note 4.
Number3: Was solved by user in some previous page by replace the new GestureService.apk over the old one. Just no need to freeze that app.

@ Simple is the Best @

Reactions: mrdoi

sanchit9282

Jul 9, 2013
Kolkata
Guys need help:
1. Is it possible 2 have note 2 task manager on dn4? If yes,then is thr a zip available or if i have the zip and if i flash it, will it work?
2.Whenever i turn on or reboot my phn instantly a popup appears to either enable or disable the mobile data.Now as i keep it enabled n i dnt want d notification 2 popup evrytym, so what do i have 2 do?
Is thr ne solution to both my above mentioned issues?

vivekmn

Aug 14, 2010
Guys need help:
1. Is it possible 2 have note 2 task manager on dn4? If yes,then is thr a zip available or if i have the zip and if i flash it, will it work?
2.Whenever i turn on or reboot my phn instantly a popup appears to either enable or disable the mobile data.Now as i keep it enabled n i dnt want d notification 2 popup evrytym, so what do i have 2 do?
Is thr ne solution to both my above mentioned issues?
For the second one please read the FAQ. A fix has already been provided.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone