[4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Do you want to see this rom on MJ5?

• Yes

Votes: 638 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Pankraw

Nov 8, 2016
DN 4 Rom not working

Hi i have tried your DN 4 rom for my Note 2 but after few hours all process shows unfortunately stopped error and nothing works in my phone, please help me to get rid of this.

andrewKode

May 5, 2015
Timișoara
I'm not using 4.4.4 anymore. I'm on AOSP 6.0.1 now so I can't help that much. But the thing is I've never experienced such a problem while I've been using it back then. Please make sure you clean flash the ROM and try to install the apps from the Play Store without restoring them from a backup or something. If you do that then I strongly believe that's impossible to experience such problems.
Also, if you've tried the Kyubi version, please note that it's experimental!!! Since the kernel is somehow new, I didn't get to test it that much. So use the Agni version and see if the problem persists.

Pankraw

Nov 8, 2016
I have installed your ROM for 4 times and every time using it for around 4-5 hours i get the same unfortunately closure message of all processes and applications. I have wiped everything including dalvik cache, cache,Internal memory,data before installing rom, still i am facing all these problems. And also i haven't restored anything from backup. I am also using Agni version but having this problem so please help

I'm not using 4.4.4 anymore. I'm on AOSP 6.0.1 now so I can't help that much. But the thing is I've never experienced such a problem while I've been using it back then. Please make sure you clean flash the ROM and try to install the apps from the Play Store without restoring them from a backup or something. If you do that then I strongly believe that's impossible to experience such problems.
Also, if you've tried the Kyubi version, please note that it's experimental!!! Since the kernel is somehow new, I didn't get to test it that much. So use the Agni version and see if the problem persists.

andrewKode

May 5, 2015
Timișoara
I have installed your ROM for 4 times and every time using it for around 4-5 hours i get the same unfortunately closure message of all processes and applications. I have wiped everything including dalvik cache, cache,Internal memory,data before installing rom, still i am facing all these problems. And also i haven't restored anything from backup. I am also using Agni version but having this problem so please help

Well then give me logs.

Pankraw

Nov 8, 2016
Nothing working in it then how i can share logs.... i love your rom but feeling disappointed for not able to use it.

Well then give me logs.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Also i want to add one thing that i Rom size which i have downloaded in the form of Zip file is of 1.12GB, is this the same file which you have?

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Also i want to add one thing that i Rom size which i have downloaded in the form of Zip file is of 1.12GB, is this the same file which you have?

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Pankraw

Nov 8, 2016
Didn't expected that you will not sort out my problem

Nothing working in it then how i can share logs.... i love your rom but feeling disappointed for not able to use it.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

rieydance

Dec 5, 2016
Voice command

Hello, new user here:D I'm using this rom for a week and so far it's suitable for daily use and i love it very much. But i've got a problem with voice command. Does it work in this rom? Because whenever i say "hi galaxy" in homescreen s voice does not respond. Hope there's workaround for it :)

Pankraw

Nov 8, 2016
Hi now i m getting attached error continuously due to which unable to operate my phone so please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-09-23-15-41.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-09-23-15-41.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 435

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Didn't expected that you will not sort out my problem

What problem? Please provide as much info as you can so someone can help!

Hello, new user here:D I'm using this rom for a week and so far it's suitable for daily use and i love it very much. But i've got a problem with voice command. Does it work in this rom? Because whenever i say "hi galaxy" in homescreen s voice does not respond. Hope there's workaround for it :)

Did you set-up hi galaxy from any screen? Also Jane you tried Google app with "OK Google" works quite well if you ask me.

Hi now i m getting attached error continuously due to which unable to operate my phone so please help

Possibly something you installed? Or were you getting this with a new install on Dn4?

Sent from my SM-N930F using XDA Labs

Pankraw

Nov 8, 2016
What problem? Please provide as much info as you can so someone can help!

Did you set-up hi galaxy from any screen? Also Jane you tried Google app with "OK Google" works quite well if you ask me.

Possibly something you installed? Or were you getting this with a new install on Dn4?
Nothing installed by me...please tell how i can get rid of this

lorisermejo

Jan 17, 2014
Hi everyone
I want to know a few things
1) the ditto note 7 is the ditto note 4 themed or there are other changes?
2) i have a problem with the maps app : when i press the blue button in lower right corner the app force close and i think that this is related to the play services version because after a clean install maps works perfectly but after the notification of the update of the services the street direction button force closed the app
thanks everyone

irvinehooi

Jan 2, 2011
Hi everyone
I want to know a few things
1) the ditto note 7 is the ditto note 4 themed or there are other changes?
2) i have a problem with the maps app : when i press the blue button in lower right corner the app force close and i think that this is related to the play services version because after a clean install maps works perfectly but after the notification of the update of the services the street direction button force closed the app
thanks everyone
Hi, if it is the "Google Play" and "Google Play Service" causing you the problem, you can ask someone to export both apk from their phone running kitkat then transfer both apk to your device and install it.

Thanks.

Pankraw

Nov 8, 2016
What have you done too fix your problem?

Did you try flashing the Rom again with a clean install (wiping internal storage)?

If no then try that and then report back here.

Good luck.
How much time should I reflash, already tried 3-4 times and evertime it works for max 4 days....worst rom I have used iz this yours

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Hi, can you try to clear everything and re-flash the rom again ? And also try to update your kernel to at least version 4.5.1.

Thanks.
Its already updated and relashed 3-4 times but still get the same error after 3-4days

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Hi, can you try to clear everything and re-flash the rom again ? And also try to update your kernel to at least version 4.5.1.

Thanks.
Its already updated and relashed 3-4 times but still get the same error after 3-4days

sasha2k

Apr 26, 2012
how can i fix the wifi problem?
it's working and suddenly it's stops...
i use note 2 n7100 what should i do?
thanks!

Pankraw

Nov 8, 2016
how can i fix the wifi problem?
it's working and suddenly it's stops...
i use note 2 n7100 what should i do?
thanks!
Better to go back to stock rom
They guys won't provide any permanent solution they will just ask u to reflash and re install their rom.
I have done it many times but not cured from this problem. And a certain level of time they will stop answering ur querry.
You can check in my earlier post. Their isn't any custom rom which is stable so don't move from ur stock rom.

Top Liked Posts