• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Do you want to see this rom on MJ5?

• Yes

Votes: 638 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
Oct 31, 2012
help

I have issues with this rom.
1. When i hide apps from app drawer, they also become hidden in the home screen unlike in the stock rom which stays in the home screen.
2. I cannot delete the created / saved pair of multiwindow apps
3. i cannot update the snote app. It downloads installs but cannot complete installation. / update.
4. Lasly, i cannot update software via preinstalled OTA sw updater. It says rom invalid rom

Hope to hear from you guys

More oower

And one more thing.. additional user in multiuser does not have messaging app

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

1. When i hide apps from app drawer, they also become hidden in the home screen unlike in the stock rom which stays in the home screen.
2. I cannot delete the created / saved pair of multiwindow apps
3. i cannot update the snote app. It downloads installs but cannot complete installation. / update.*
4., i cannot update software via preinstalled OTA sw updater. It says rom invalid rom
5. Lastly.. additional users in multiuser does not have messaging app... any thoughts anyone?

Thanks

Hope to hear from you guys

newxdabie

Dec 24, 2013
just download the newest rom 3.2 and flash it by recovery. from now on the ota updater isn't functional, you can delete it.

it true, but so what is a reason of existting ota updater? just for little update from the 3.1 to 3.1.1? yeah maybe their can put some new feature from leakee note 3 4.4.2rom for us, it would be nice...i ve seem lot of custums roms.. i think this is the best for me... keep going and make it better e team, you guys rocking!

Scalee

Aug 21, 2009
Tried to flash the MJ5 bootloader, but it failed and on my phone in the top left it said 'Unsupported version'.
Now my phone won't boot at all anymore, What should i do?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts