• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Do you want to see this rom on MJ5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zaharakis

Dec 14, 2006
khalkis/Greece
So many posts of asking help... nobody reads previous posts ??
Some of you do not know how either basics and you are trying anything without any wise thought.

V4 is BETA version. .There are issues..its natural.
Can't u just report any bug/issue you find and stop asking for help in many cases of your own problems that have to do with your unknownless...

Sorry guys but is very annoying to read in last 20 pages questions for the same issues .

You want to flash this rom without staying for ever on:cool: Samsung screen on boot ?

1.install twrp
2.WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE full!
3.flash rom
4.wipe cach & Dalvic cache
5. Reboot
6. WAIT for about 5 to 10 minutes for lang screen.
7. Do not touch nothing and reboot again for once ..

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
thanks e team for bringing this rom to xda so soon -

i have just two problems- pen window not working and backup with Tibackup - says failed, too low in storage space -:confused:

nevertheless loving the beta ;)

omdevsinh

May 12, 2013
When i play vedio is stock playe aftrt i Share vedio to my samsung tv vedio has unfortunately stopped it a bug????
Same problem in music same problem in gallery when share it all how to fix this

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

raj_k_r

Feb 23, 2011
Bengaluru
thanks e team for bringing this rom to xda so soon -

i have just two problems- pen window not working and backup with Tibackup - says failed, too low in storage space -:confused:

nevertheless loving the beta ;)
Titanium backup is working fine for me. Are you backing up to external storage? If so, I also had problem with writing to sdcard because of android 4.4.2 restrictions. So I edited platform.xml under system/etc/permissions like this

open platform.xml with text editor and locate "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE". Add "<group gid="media_rw" />" as shown in the third line below, save the file and reboot. You should be good to go. Probably e-team can make this modification in the next build

<permission name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" >

<group gid="sdcard_r" />

<group gid="sdcard_rw" />

<group gid="media_rw" /> --------------this is the line to be added

</permission>

I also had problem with deleting/creating files on external storage using fx explorer (and other file managers as well) and this solved the problem.

hugosan_tr

Jun 1, 2010
Ankara
I've happened to see couple of bugs.
1. Call log view filter can not be saved. If I change it to "all calls" it shows only calls but next time I open it shows the messages too.
2. With this ROM it's not possible to protect backups in TB. I've done sdcard r/w fix. It backs up but don't protect.

Other than those it's great ROM. Thanks devs.

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
Its working fine also been on this Rom since 7 hours and not a single FC did not faced any other problem every thing is working perfectly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Ya, that's why I've said-maybe for me. Pen window is working fine but I can't add/change apps from Pen Window Manager.
Regards.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Ya, that's why I've said-maybe for me. Pen window is working fine but I can't add/change apps from Pen Window Manager.
Regards.

Oh finally succeeded to make it work.
Regards.

ArioBarzan

Sep 22, 2008
Almost everything is working fine
Snote problem solved just s planner problem remains:FC
Please give solution for S planner fc

Last edited:

kaankrby

Oct 31, 2012
So many posts of asking help... nobody reads previous posts ??
Some of you do not know how either basics and you are trying anything without any wise thought.

V4 is BETA version. .There are issues..its natural.
Can't u just report any bug/issue you find and stop asking for help in many cases of your own problems that have to do with your unknownless...

Sorry guys but is very annoying to read in last 20 pages questions for the same issues .

You want to flash this rom without staying for ever on:cool: Samsung screen on boot ?

1.install twrp
2.WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE full!
3.flash rom
4.wipe cach & Dalvic cache
5. Reboot
6. WAIT for about 5 to 10 minutes for lang screen.
7. Do not touch nothing and reboot again for once ..
Sorry guys but is very annoying to read in last 20 pages for the same ansewers .
I try it at last 20 times.
WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE full!

again again again.

Nothing change.

Reactions: Jaggle

ArioBarzan

Sep 22, 2008
Can you say how ?
See post #13907
Replace SNote3.apk into system /app and change permission

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Pen Window Manager, not working(maybe for me), any other good alter app?
Regards.

And not working for me

Reactions: perog24 and mirzo