• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[4.4.4] samsung galaxy s6 & n5 rom for mini (i9192 only)

bulldogg143

Jun 18, 2014
as all the new phone are made of new 64 bit hardware architecture and s4 mini has s4 processor its 32 bit
hey @adizmayazal here is a list of bug i have on 5.1 for the old rom little bit slow startup in apps a battery drain and small performance bugs i hope it can be fixed in this rom keep up the good work bro can remeber we chat about it and that you say it was the kernel i hope for you answer friend :)

george_shudi

Jan 3, 2014
hey @adizmayazal here is a list of bug i have on 5.1 for the old rom little bit slow startup in apps a battery drain and small performance bugs i hope it can be fixed in this rom keep up the good work bro can remeber we chat about it and that you say it was the kernel i hope for you answer friend :)
5.1 works perfectly here no issues, i was waiting for v6 of that project but some guys started bla bla about other roms and they are the reason behind that closed thread, Anyway thanks for aditya and his team for coming back to give another chance and i hope that kind of guys won't start again.

Last edited:

bulldogg143

Jun 18, 2014
5.1 works perfectly here no issues, i was waiting for v6 of that project but some guys started bla bla about other roms and they are the reason behind that closed thread, Anyway thanks for aditya and his team for coming back to give another chance and i hope that kind of guys won't start again.
me too i was waiting too i say thanks too @adizmayazal

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

maybe i am wrong in my bug report if others dont have some small bugs i think i have i am sorry if there is something that i am wrong about in my feedback thanks for coming back @adizmayazal and the team :)

Reactions: george_shudi

o0chtm0o

Feb 23, 2011
me too i was waiting too i say thanks too @adizmayazal

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

maybe i am wrong in my bug report if others dont have some small bugs i think i have i am sorry if there is something that i am wrong about in my feedback thanks for coming back @adizmayazal and the team :)
This is a new ROM, new project, so, doesn't have any thing to do with the other one. That one is past in this forum. So please, don't start a confusion here please... ;) :eek: