flatzki

Apr 9, 2011
Hamburg
MIUI 7

index_7.png

Miui Info site
What's changed in MIUI 7? Check here to know the details

Download this is the SHIRO Rom

First Boot needs longer . for 1 min u have a black screen. Thats normal. After first Boot u have launcher FC. Reboot its away ..

Small Guide Here

Other Stuff

WSM Tools ( work on Miui 7 ) addons includet

Google Installer - Download Apk and install it. Start the app and install the google service u want. after install make a reboot pls. U got a playstore fc ? Deinstall and install again and all works
Recovery - U need philz_touch_6.59.0-jflte -=Download=-
Download 2 - thx to omnismart
U need no downgrad to kitkat !!!!!

Not working
- Unknown

Last edited:

Yousvel

Jan 23, 2014
Cap-Haitian
www.dtcministries.com
People forget there's a Thanks button???

When someone shares a rom or something that can be beneficial to people, he is expecting some encouragement. And the best ways to do it is by pressing his thanks button or donating to him.
Let's be thankful!

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Is this rom pre-rooted?

Jonathan_m84

Oct 16, 2010
Hengeloooooo
After full wipe and install, phone hangs at start up. Black screen and blur led goes on/off. Nothing else happens. I came from lollipop rom with lollipop bootloaders etc on i9505

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

abra-kadabra

Dec 10, 2011
After full wipe and install, phone hangs at start up. Black screen and blur led goes on/off. Nothing else happens. I came from lollipop rom with lollipop bootloaders etc on i9505

1. First try to installversion of the baseband I9505XXUHOB8 odin
2. Reboot into Recovery
3. Philz helped touch 6.58.7
4. Resrtart Recovery
4. Wipe cache partition
5. Wipe Dalvik
6. Install Full ROM

can help it

flatzki

Apr 9, 2011
Hamburg

First Boot needs longer. With the led is OK and on first Boot u have for 1 min a black screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI 7

index_7.png

Miui Info site
    What's changed in MIUI 7? Check here to know the details

Download this is the SHIRO Rom

First Boot needs longer . for 1 min u have a black screen. Thats normal. After first Boot u have launcher FC. Reboot its away ..

Small Guide Here

Other Stuff

WSM Tools ( work on Miui 7 ) addons includet

Google Installer - Download Apk and install it. Start the app and install the google service u want. after install make a reboot pls. U got a playstore fc ? Deinstall and install again and all works
    Recovery - U need philz_touch_6.59.0-jflte -=Download=-
    Download 2 - thx to omnismart
    U need no downgrad to kitkat !!!!!

Not working
    - Unknown
    How to install and setup MIUI 7

Here is a little guide to what is to do

What we need
    Download the Miui Rom here
    Download the right recovery for MIUI here
    Reboot ur Phone into recovery and flash the new recovery. Reboot into ur new recovery
    Wipe data/cache/system and install the MIUI Zip. After install reboot ur Phone. The first boot need longer as normal. keep cool.
    Miui hast boot now and ur are in the Welcome Screen. Fallow all steps. if this ready the Launcher crash. Reboot ur Phone and MIUI is ready without FC !

Google Guide
    After the reboot Download the GoogleInstaller.apk from OP. Install it and start it. Sometimes he can´t connect to internet, start the app agan. U see now a lot of Google Apps.
    install the second app in the list, he say u need more. press ok and install all 5 apps ( framework etc ) . after install login into ur google account and he connect like other googlephone..
    start google play now - somethimes he shows on first boot a fc or not network, restart phone and all work.. i hope i can help with this small guide...

sry my english is ****

I begin a build with patchrom on 5.0.1 ... Lets hope :sly:

Big news guys.... Patchrom is updatet :eek::D:beer:
    I work on weekend in it.. Lets hope

i check the source... not really good -.- repo init -u git://github.com/MiCode/patchrom.git -b miui-7 -m android-4.4.4.xml
    i test to build on 5.1 but looks not good, i think 5.1 framework missing in miui 7

Lollipop is out, lets hop it will come to 9505 soon :)

On patchrom ? I can do a port but i need time..... Link me

OK i have it and i work in it. I port it from Redmi Note 2. base 5.1

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone