I present you Android Ultimate Toolbox Pro, the ultimate Android utility! As the name says, it's a toolbox-like program that offers many features that make the usually not-so-easy tasks easier.
Caution! This program is not foolproof! Do not try to outsmart it by playing tricks, because you may result with an expensive brick in the worst case!
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Client Profile is also needed)
- Java JDK and JRE and Android SDK
- Update.zip creator
- Update.zip signer
- Flash kernels
- Flash recovery images
- Flash upate.zip
- Flash system images
- Flash data images
- Flash splash images
- Install APKs (system and user)
- Uninstall APKs (system and user)
- Unpack APKs
- Repack APKs
- Sign APKs
- Deodex APKs, Jars (both computer and device)
- Zip-align APKs
- Check MD5 sums
- File manager
- Root checker
- Root your device
- Unroot device
- Logger (logcat and dmesg)
- Rebooter (normal reboot, reboot in recovery, reboot in bootloader, reboot from fastboot)
- Backup manager
- Backup/restore apps NEW!!
- Device ID configurator (device name, build number, Android version)
- Unlock bootloader
- Lock bootloader
- Wipe (system, data, cache, boot, recovery)
- And much more to come!
Note: make sure to read the help topics before using Android Ultimate Toolbox Pro.
(If you don't see the download button, click here)
(If you don't see the changelog button, click here)
Latest version: 18.104.22.168
fdespotovski - icon
RegawMod - AndroidLib library
Google - aapt and zipalign binaries
Ryszard Wiśniewski (brut.alll) and Connor Tumbleson - apktool
Creators of smali and baksmali - smali and baksmali binaries
Martin Gagne - loading circle
cdesai - help
Rebellos - help
Zoran Despotovski - tester
Special thanks goes to my supporters bigrammy, imilleson and DeepUnknown. Thanks guys, you're awesome!
If you want to report a misbehavior of Android Ultimate Toolbox Pro, just fill out this form and I'll take a look at it and fix it as soon as possible.
Before posting a question in this thread:
-please search if the question is already posted and answered
-read all of the help topics
trust me, you'll save both yours and mine time.
Feedback is always appreciated.