• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[4 Nov 12] SUNDAWG CM7 ROM's Native SD,BEATS AUDIO,BRAVIA,XLOUD,720P

Search This thread

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
For people willing to test stuff but unwilling to lose data
1. Extract the rom .zip
2. Open tools/install.sh using notepad++
3. Delete the following line then save
Code:
rm -rf /data/*
4. You can then edit anything else you want
5. re-zip all the contents of rom folder and install via recovery

Reactions: poyensa and sundawg

sundawg

May 29, 2008
San jose
For people willing to test stuff but unwilling to lose data
1. Extract the rom .zip
2. Open tools/install.sh using notepad++
3. Delete the following line then save
Code:
rm -rf /data/*
4. You can then edit anything else you want
5. re-zip all the contents of rom folder and install via recovery

Sorry guys I was away for some.was a voting day today.Robbie thanks much for the update of few more kernels for test.

Sent from my HTC DESIRE HD using xda premium

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
I tried dorimanx 6.9 non hwa last night and it booted.
Overclocked to 1612, antutu went from ~2600 to ~3000, camcorder went from 12fps to 17fps (both 480x800), but i did get black screen on wakeup (possibly increase mincpu to fix)
I will post it for testing, will remove at sundawg's request. Data is not deleted on install, but to revert to stock you will have to do the edit posted above to keep data.
http://d-h.st/yWy

Attachments

• screenshot-1352248899436.jpg
    screenshot-1352248899436.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 51,842
Reactions: MSephiroth

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London

Attachments

• HTCLEO-Kernel_2.6.32_tytung_gb_r16-update_for_sundawg_CM7.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 47
  • screenshot-1352324192283.jpg
    screenshot-1352324192283.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 146

HypoTurtle

May 5, 2011
Thanks wis1152, it boots (with original inird.gz and HypoTurtle's one) and seems to run well so far. BT track forward/backward not working with either initrd.gz
Camcorder records at 11fps at 480x800 at 998mHz
Have attached antutu and nativeSD kernel zip folder to be flashed via 4ext recovery.

Is BT tracking working on NAND with this ROM? If it's working on nand, then it we should be able to get it working on native, otherwise theres a couple lines in PACman than aren't in this, which may do something but would rather run a comparison against a CM7 ramdisk with working BT tracking.

Reactions: sundawg

sundawg

May 29, 2008
San jose
Is BT tracking working on NAND with this ROM? If it's working on nand, then it we should be able to get it working on native, otherwise theres a couple lines in PACman than aren't in this, which may do something but would rather run a comparison against a CM7 ramdisk with working BT tracking.

with fikret kernel BT Tracking working fine on nand

HypoTurtle

May 5, 2011
I can confirm the same with fikret kernel it is indeed working

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk 2

with fikret kernel BT Tracking working fine on nand

Thanks could use a dmesg from nand rom to compare, and I take it fikret kernel still not working with nativesd? Nothing is popping out at me from Robbie P dmesg, but could be just that the wait time for the sdcard isn't long enough, will try tomorrow.

sundawg

May 29, 2008
San jose
Thanks could use a dmesg from nand rom to compare, and I take it fikret kernel still not working with nativesd? Nothing is popping out at me from Robbie P dmesg, but could be just that the wait time for the sdcard isn't long enough, will try tomorrow.

Thanks hypoturtle really appreciate it,take your time no hurry,I'm sorry i've been little busy with my other work,couldn't reply back to you guys,:)

Aug 2, 2010
sirs,
I cannot link Facebook contact into a phone contact. What I did is : Open a phone contact ---> Edit contact ---> join --> Show all contacts, then it Force close

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST CM7 WORK FOR HD2.

AFTER ROLLING OUT SUNDAWG TBD SENSE ROM'S I HERE PRESENT SUNDAWG CM7 ROMS,BLAZING FAST,ABOUT 280+ RAM,DATAONEXT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CM7,BEATS AUDIO NEVER BEFORE ON CM7,LISTEN IT AND YOU'LL TELL ME "MAN MY EARS BLEED CAUSE OF THE BASS" LOL HEY I KID,BUT THE BASS S TWEAKED TO HIGHEST THAT TOO ON CM7 WITH MY AUDIO FILTER MOD

OK LETS GET STARTED,THIS ROM S BASED ON HTC DESIRE,STABLE CYANOGENMOD

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY GOOD FRIEND & MY TEAM MAN C1Cl0N WHO HELPED ME TO PORT IT TO NATIVE SD,PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM

THANKS TO : TWEAKOS AS I WAS FOLLOWING UP HIS DESIRE ROM'S & FOUND VERY INTERESTING
    JAN WILLIAMS FOR FEW TWEAKS I'VE INCLUDED
    FIKRET FOR HIS KERNEL TWEAKS
    PH03NIX MY GOOD FRIEND FOR GIVING ME IDEAS OF DATAONEXT
    AMARULZZ USING HIS SCRIPT EDITED TO WORK WITH MY BUILD

MOTIVATORS : XYLOGORAPH,TYTUNG,SECURECRT,RICK_1995,ARIF_ALI,SEADERSN,PONGSTER,MILAQ,TYWEEN ,ROBBIE P,C1Cl0N,WIS1152 & ALL CYANOGENMOD DEV'S & MEMBERS,IF I MISSED ANY NAMES PLEASE LET ME KNOW I'LL ADD

TEAM MEMBER FOR TBD SUNDAWG ROMS KAMEIRUS & RAWDDADDYMAGRADEN

DOWNLOAD STABLE RELEASE NATIVE SD

http://d-h.st/LvG

CHANGE LOG :

* STABLE CM7
    * RAM REWORK
    * ZIP ALLIGNED
    * 190 DPI,HACKED MARKET
    * CAMCORDER TWEAKS,HD WORKS NORMALLY,BUT WITH LG CAM,WITH 15-24 FRAMES 720 P RECORDING WORKS
    * 720P PLAYBACK
    * SONY BRAVIA ENGINE
    * XLOUD
    * BOOT ANIMATION
    * LOUDER VOLUME HACKS USE DSP MANAGER
    * BEATS AUDIO WITH MY PERSONAL AUDIO FILTERS FOR CYANOGENMOD,
    * THEME TWEAKS ADDED
    * FONT TWEAKS
    *TYTUNG R14 2WAY KERNEL
    MANY MORE STUFF,WHICH YOU CAN SEE FOR ELF

I'LL TRY TO KEEP UPDATING STABLE CM7 BUILDS FROM LATEST NIGHTLY BUILDS WITH MY TWEAKS,WHENEVER I GET TIME

SCREENSHOTS PLEASE CHECK MY CM7 THREAD LINK BELOW

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1945425

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO HIT THANKS AT ME,& C1Cl0N ALSO YOU CAN DONATE ME FOR A CAUSE,APPRECIATED

Instruction :

please download 4ext recovery for sd
    unzip it & copy 4ext recovery folder to sd
    boot into magldr
    enter services/bootsettings/adsd
    select 4ext recovery
    again select service & select bootsetting/alwaysmenu/cofirm
    now get back to main magldr screen hit enter boot adsd
    you'll enter 4ext recovery
    now flash rom select sd as option
    when asks for reboot,let it reboot,
    while on magldr screen go to service,select native sd
    back to main screen select bootadsd,thats it,you're good to go
    Hi, good rom. My computer couldn't connect internet when using wifi hotspot.while my hd2 still connect internet.

Enable wifi hotspot on your phone & reboot the phone and again try connecting. I believe this s only happening with my nativesd,as my nand rom s working flawless with fikret kernel. I'm bringing a nativesd update with latest tytung kernel which might fix small issues in current build

Peace
    Tried the camera/video this morning. The camera is fine but the video froze on me and force close. I performed fix permission but same issue.
    Sent from my HD2 using XDA app

use no frill cpu & change it to wake min : 384 wake max 1190 governor smartass restart yur phone & try again,let me know

oh & its my 1000 post :D
    Welcome

Hi sundawg
    Welcome to HD2 SD Android thread
    :cowboy:
    Hi sundawg
    Welcome to HD2 SD Android thread
    :cowboy:

+1 welcome my freind:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2