• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[4 SEP] AOSP Google Android 2.3.5 - GRJ90 [None sense v1.1] [Tytung r12 b1]

Search This thread

Gabriel51

May 10, 2008
xda Texas
Obviously I need to change the CMR and I can't remember how to do it.
Yeah I know I just did it a few days ago but I am having a senior moment with "CRS":confused:

Update;
I remembered...

Last edited:

aptalherifci

Apr 9, 2009
which dialer in this rom ? i hate GB because stock dialer interface is a nightmare.dialer in desire roms are very usefull.In one touch you can see keypad and people and call history and this is fast.is there a rom without sense but with sense dialer or ''sense-like'' dialer ?

kypeth

which dialer in this rom ? i hate GB because stock dialer interface is a nightmare.dialer in desire roms are very usefull.In one touch you can see keypad and people and call history and this is fast.is there a rom without sense but with sense dialer or ''sense-like'' dialer ?

why would there be anything besides stock gb dialer? Use gocontacts/dialer if you want that kind of contact access when you type numbers in the dialpad

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Installed via portadroid everything is working data WiFi etc. A good clean working light ROM. Thanks.

I've been using miui a week or too, like you said it's clean and easly themed without rebooting, some have themed it to look like HTC and oh ... I gotta say it.... no grafic glitches :D LOL

but hard to leave sense 3 stuff

Attachments

• device-2011-09-02-191632.jpg
    device-2011-09-02-191632.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 3device-2011-09-01-201045.jpg
    3device-2011-09-01-201045.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Reactions: Zahurtex

Kameirus

Feb 5, 2010
Akron Ohio
I've been using miui a week or too, like you said it's clean and easly themed without rebooting, some have themed it to look like HTC and oh ... I gotta say it.... no grafic glitches :D LOL

carl...can launcher pro be installed on muiu
and can the top taskbar be modded thru uot kitchen
and if yes what muiu rom are you useing
you can pm that info if you want to about the rom

Thanks

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
carl...can launcher pro be installed on muiu
and can the top taskbar be modded thru uot kitchen
and if yes what muiu rom are you useing
you can pm that info if you want to about the rom

Thanks

yes lancher pro works, also adw and yes the kitchen works, you just have to at the bottom select miui battery image, all the battery's or on one page in framework.res.apk ,

Reactions: Kameirus

Zahurtex

Feb 21, 2009

Well, sense ROM is always my favourite and its my primary ROM. I keep a second ROM on SD card just in case nand does not boot or gives load fail error then you can use that SD ROM and get your phn up and running... more I like to try diff. launchers like plus and adw etc. with pure messenger widgets its fun. I never been a fan of miui roms and yes no graphic glitches which doesn't bother me at all. :D

Last edited:

the_mouse

Jun 5, 2010
Masterton
Well I think its great, I love sense but I just dont think it works too well with the HD2 EU due to lack of space. I would rather have a small fully functional, stable ROM without sense and no need for SD card for Data etc. So thanks for your work.

Top Liked Posts